Western Mafia Sign Ups

JustInFudge

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People don't believe I'm shy. Also, I was dealing with my psycho ex roommate who was still my friend at the time.

No worries. Just teasing... you were sitting all the way at the other end of the table, and Steve and Dave wanted me all to themselves.

lol

Steve and Dave did, pretty sure. Just upon meeting me... not throughout the night.

Confirmed. Though, the ironic thing is ... I'm maybe 10% like APE in real life, your friend that got drunk by the end of the night he was acting out my online persona, lol.

I'd be broken hearted if you didn't ... you can talk to me this time too, bashful. You were more quiet in real life than you are as scum in these games. LOL

Haha, that's true.

Yeah, I thought when I got home and went back online Verbal's signature would say "Belongs to Ape."

Dude had crazy man crust for me.

Man crust? WTF is that?

Oh, cindy is coming as well. Hope you don't mind.

Have you ever run a balanced game? Ever?

I am pretty sure this game was balanced. But yeah I do like to experiment with mechanics and roles a lot which leads to a lot of unbalanced games. I think Dodgeball was closed to balanced though. Just gotta tweak some numbers here and there on it. Remember it was designed originally as a 14 player game not a 12 player game.

Edit: All roles are in the OP of the game I linked so you don't actually have to read the game to judge if you don't want to. It was a fun game to mod, one of the few times I had fun writing scenes. I was going for a PG13 version of Porkey's which isn't an easy thing to do IMO.

Haha, that's true.

Man crust? WTF is that?

Oh, cindy is coming as well. Hope you don't mind.

Hahaha... I forget sometimes not all of you read the football side of the board. "Man crust" goes back to the JI days I believe, when some guy was trying to say so-and-so had a man crush on someone, and had a typo that became infamous.

Meanwhile Nolder keeps his head down and wins by default...

Wednesday is 34 hours away.

DAMNIT 80! Stop stealing my line. Damn seachicken vulture.

They don't live where the cool kids live.

Serious </3 moment

Pretty much all of these people disgust me. Except Lily, Leelou, and Cindy of course.

Considering the number of times you've hammered yourself in mafia I'd suspect you highlight the list of the people that disgust you.

So cute you guys all want to hang out together.

I've never met any of you, and have every intention to keep it that way.

<3

I only knew around 3 first names before about a month ago. Everyone else is on a first name basis. Gotta admit, never pegged Ape as an Andrew til game before last. Andrew just feels like such a timid name :D

I only knew around 3 first names before about a month ago. Everyone else is on a first name basis. Gotta admit, never pegged Ape as an Andrew til game before last. Andrew just feels like such a timid name :biggrin:

My knowledge of first names from around here is mostly based on Kleck's frequent use of them to admonish posters who disagree with him like a mother talking to her toddler children.

I only knew around 3 first names before about a month ago. Everyone else is on a first name basis. Gotta admit, never pegged Ape as an Andrew til game before last. Andrew just feels like such a timid name :biggrin:

Andrew is the English form of a given name and surname common in many countries. ‘Andrew’ is a common name in English-speaking countries. In the 1990s it was among the top ten most popular names for boys in those countries.[3] In Italian, the equivalent to "Andrew" is "Andrea", though "Andrea" is feminine in most other languages. Andrew is frequently shortened to "Andy" or "Drew".The word is derived from the Greek: Aνδρέaς, Andreas,[4] itself related to Ancient Greek: ἀνήρ/ἀνδρός aner/andros, "man" (as opposed to "woman"), thus meaning "manly" and, as consequence, "strong", "courageous", and "warrior". In the King James Bible, the Greek "Ἀνδρέaς" is translated as Andrew.[5]

I'm also an Aries:

Aries is symbolized by the ram. The ram has come to represent male fertility, aggression, and courage. A ram's horn is part of a cornucopia, the "horn of plenty", symbolizing abundance. In history, rams were often symbols of leadership. Aries natives are said to be leaders and pioneers. Rams butt their heads into their enemies; and Aries natives are thought to approach life "head-on".The glyph for Aries is a straightforward one -- it depicts the ram's horns.

And born in the year of the Dragon:

THE FIRE DRAGON 1916 AND 1976

The Fire Dragon is a powerful force to be reckoned with. This is a Dragon doubled! The Fire Dragon can move from calm and collected to combustible in a matter of seconds. In some ways the Fire Dragon is his or her own worst enemy. These Dragons cannot help feeling they are valuable and all-knowing. When they are right their vehemence and vigor is an asset to the cause, and though they value objectivity, they do not always employ the best decision-making measures, and sometimes jump to the wrong conclusion. They also suffer from recklessness and quick tempers. Yet, when they do keep their temper, emotions, and rivaling spirit under control, they emanate a commanding influence on other people.

Andrew is the English form of a given name and surname common in many countries. ‘Andrew’ is a common name in English-speaking countries. In the 1990s it was among the top ten most popular names for boys in those countries.[3] In Italian, the equivalent to "Andrew" is "Andrea", though "Andrea" is feminine in most other languages. Andrew is frequently shortened to "Andy" or "Drew".

The word is derived from the Greek: Aνδρέaς, Andreas,[4] itself related to Ancient Greek: ἀνήρ/ἀνδρός aner/andros, "man" (as opposed to "woman"), thus meaning "manly" and, as consequence, "strong", "courageous", and "warrior". In the King James Bible, the Greek "Ἀνδρέaς" is translated as Andrew.[5]

You do realize that the only thing anyone is going to take from this post is to start calling you Andrea, right?

You do realize that the only thing anyone is going to take from this post is to start calling you Andrea, right?

I worked with Italians for a long, long time... I'm used to it, and there was nothing feminine about it in that environment. But yeah, I can appreciate the humor of it. :)

Andrew is the English form of a given name and surname common in many countries. ‘Andrew’ is a common name in English-speaking countries. In the 1990s it was among the top ten most popular names for boys in those countries.[3] In Italian, the equivalent to "Andrew" is "Andrea", though "Andrea" is feminine in most other languages. Andrew is frequently shortened to "Andy" or "Drew".

The word is derived from the Greek: Aνδρέaς, Andreas,[4] itself related to Ancient Greek: ἀνήρ/ἀνδρός aner/andros, "man" (as opposed to "woman"), thus meaning "manly" and, as consequence, "strong", "courageous", and "warrior". In the King James Bible, the Greek "Ἀνδρέaς" is translated as Andrew.[5]

Bahaha...touche. I guess all the Andrews I know are either Pastors kids or pot heads. Sad thing is I know 7 or 8 Andrews.

Also, the biggest take away from me from that whole bit was the bolded. Can't stop imagining you as Andy Dufresne now.

So friggin true... lol

Was it you that flipped out when he did that once? Or maybe Pac? I just remember maybe a year or so ago someone using a first name in a game thread and there being a big fuss over it for a bit.

You should come visit!

I want to! Only been up that far north twice before and loved it. Have a couple of college friends that live up in Boston now as well.

Too easy. I'd rather call him Shawshank.

I'm a Jets fan. Why does it surprise people that I'm self-loathing?

Jets-Sox-Knicks-Pirates.

YOU KNOW NOTHING

Bahaha...touche. I guess all the Andrews I know are either Pastors kids or pot heads. Sad thing is I know 7 or 8 Andrews.

Also, the biggest take away from me from that whole bit was the bolded. Can't stop imagining you as Andy Dufresne now.

Was it you that flipped out when he did that once? Or maybe Pac? I just remember maybe a year or so ago someone using a first name in a game thread and there being a big fuss over it for a bit.

Pac, and yes. I knew they were monitoring my internet activity at work at the time... and CTM had actually figured out who I was somehow, lol. That sh*t freaked me out. He was repeating copy from my bio to me. I he basically backed out to who I was from an image I posted.

Archived