Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

Haha! No shame in that, dude. The pay sites have people on there seriously looking for a relationship. If you just want to meet women, there are a couple good free sites: PoF.com, OKCupid, even Craig's List.

JiF uses craigslist all the time.. although when all is said and done the "free" date winds up costing him $200 and only lasts 12 minutes.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JiF uses craigslist all the time.. although when all is said and done the "free" date winds up costing him $200 and only lasts 12 minutes.

JiF would love CL. All the fatties who don't want to post their pictures on PoF put ads up there.

I've met some doozies on POF. Match has had mixed results.

Ever try OKCupid? You answer a sh*tload of personal questions, and they match you up based on your answers. It's a fun site. Their blogs are awesome, too, the way they break down the data they gather thru those questions. That's how I learned that vegetarians are more likely to enjoy giving head. Important info!

Dating sites? LMAO

It's not easy being old and working rotating shifts in an all-male environment. :) We can't all be Dr. Crushlove. Unfortunately.

And picking up women in supermarkets is pretty much the equivalent of Ashley-Madison. Lol.

So I decided to join one of those online dating sites. Lame, I know. But I suppose I can't hate on it too much. My sister met her husband on eHarmony. So GFY's.

My brother met his fiancé on one of those sites. I met my wife by whipping out my dick ... oh yeah!! !

Ever try OKCupid? You answer a sh*tload of personal questions, and they match you up based on your answers. It's a fun site. Their blogs are awesome, too, the way they break down the data they gather thru those questions. That's how I learned that vegetarians are more likely to enjoy giving head. Important info!

I've been out of the loop for 3 1/2 years with the LF so never got around to that one. Just made a mental note should the need arise.

Unvote, Vote AVM

I killed you last game and I'll kill you again. Watch yourself, JC.

So I decided to join one of those online dating sites. Lame, I know. But I suppose I can't hate on it too much. My sister met her husband on eHarmony. So GFY's.

Seeing as everyone took all the good insults, I'm too late to pile on. Instead I'll add that a girl I'm friends with did eHarmony and met 2 guys through it. One was a straight up creep...she's dating the other guy (going on a year now). So the stuff works if you do it right, it would seem.

Good luck, JF80. Just be honest in your profile.

Unless you're actually a serial killer and you're just using the site to find prospects.

I wonder if 80s dating tendencies are similar to his mafia tendencies. Does he enjoy speed dating? Does he carry around a hammer at all times? Does he give a lot of hugs?

It's not easy being old and working rotating shifts in an all-male environment. :) We can't all be Dr. Crushlove. Unfortunately.

And picking up women in supermarkets is pretty much the equivalent of Ashley-Madison. Lol.

Shift work is no joke. My father's done it my whole life.

Also, disagree about supermarkets = ashley madison. The website has no frozen food section for evaluating nipple size.

Shift work is no joke. My father's done it my whole life.

Also, disagree about supermarkets = ashley madison. The website has no frozen food section for evaluating nipple size.

As previously noted, I look to pick women up in the produce section.

Who needs dating sites when they can have DCL?

losers

Not exactly. I was no longer single once they become popular. Just odd and strange to me. Mrs Crusher and I have actually over heard a couple of these dates at a dinner joint. Too funny. Kinda fascinating. I know people that have gotten married and I got a couple buddies that have nailed many a chick of the Craig's list.

100% agreed. I was off the market when it became popular. Just fascinating and funny at the same time. I like the fact that some market people to get married and others market people to get laid. LOL I even seen one advertised at DM for Geek to Geek. AWESOME

Official Vote Count:

CTM (1): Ape

JC (2): Lily, Slats

Pac (2): Leelou, SMC

Crusher (1): Nolderp

SMC (2) : BG, Wbat

AVM (1): JC

HeavyFog (4): Vic, 80, Smash, Hess

Vic (2): Crusher, Pac

JF80 (1): Verb

Slats (1): AVM

With 20 players alive, it takes votes 11 for a hanging.

Not exactly. I was no longer single once they become popular. Just odd and strange to me. Mrs Crusher and I have actually over heard a couple of these dates at a dinner joint. Too funny. Kinda fascinating. I know people that have gotten married and I got a couple buddies that have nailed many a chick of the Craig's list.

Weird to me too. But whatevers. To each his own.

How do you know this chicks dont do the bait and switch. Hot picture. Set a date and then meet her fat ugly ass?

I'm with you on this one big bruh... lol

I'm not knocking it. I'm for anything that will get a brother laid. Looking for a mate on one is sorta silly but it seems to work. Personally dating off a pic is frighting to me. When I was divorced a year I started dating again and everyone fixed me up with co-workers or whatever and it was horrible. All the woman hated their ex husbands because they were just like me. LOL I did better in a club with young drunk broads and strippers. I failed at mature woman.

Weird to me too. But whatevers. To each his own.

How do you know this chicks dont do the bait and switch. Hot picture. Set a date and then meet her fat ugly ass?

They do dude. My buddy Jim was all ready to met this chick to go bang it out. He sent me a couple picks and she looked ok. Nothing great but definately worthy of some heavy breathing and push ups. He got their and he said her legs were bigger than baby Crushers. LOL

I had to coach him up and he finally met a fine babe at Teh Coastal Flats and been on a minor roll since. DCL

I'm not knocking it. I'm for anything that will get a brother laid. Looking for a mate on one is sorta silly but it seems to work. Personally dating off a pic is frighting to me. When I was divorced a year I started dating again and everyone fixed me up with co-workers or whatever and it was horrible. All the woman hated their ex husbands because they were just like me. LOL I did better in a club with young drunk broads and strippers. I failed at mature woman.

Yeah, I'm not going to knock it either. I'm not single now, but if I ever am and it's not because I'm under suspicion of murdering my wife, then I won't rule out any avenue of getting laid.

No, not knocking it either... I just don't get it, but whatever works. As you said.

I did okay in clubs and bars, but my honesty, charm and sense of humor always took me further in a casual setting. Like the classroom or bookstore. I attract wife material, always have. Not to imply I haven't cashed in on drunk chicks... lol.

Yeah, I'm not going to knock it either. I'm not single now, but if I ever am and it's not because I'm under suspicion of murdering my wife, then I won't rule out any avenue of getting laid.

Not sure I would. Im not even on Facebooks. I would probably try go out with the twenty somethings that work for me and pray on their more self loathing friends after their hammered and all the young cute boys already went home together. Thankfully my penis hasn;t aged a bit. LOL

No, not knocking it either... I just don't get it, but whatever works. As you said.

I did okay in clubs and bars, but my honesty, charm and sense of humor always took me further in a casual setting. Like the classroom or bookstore. I attract wife material, always have. Not to imply I haven't cashed in on drunk chicks... lol.

Your a talking Ape. Shock value should get you laid 9-10 times.

Archived