Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

Not sure I would. Im not even on Facebooks. I would probably try go out with the twenty somethings that work for me and pray on their more self loathing friends after their hammered and all the young cute boys already went home together. Thankfully my penis hasn;t aged a bit. LOL

This. No matter where I work, I've always had young girls that work with me that look at me like a big brother... and they have hot friends. I'd start there...

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure I would. Im not even on Facebooks. I would probably try go out with the twenty somethings that work for me and pray on their more self loathing friends after their hammered and all the young cute boys already went home together. Thankfully my penis hasn;t aged a bit. LOL

Oh, I'm definitely going younger and doing what you're advocating.

But like I said, I rule nothing out.

So I decided to join one of those online dating sites. Lame, I know. But I suppose I can't hate on it too much. My sister met her husband on eHarmony. So GFY's.

It's extremely common these days. I know plenty of people who have done it, including those who have ended up getting married to people they met through there. That said, that was never something I was able to get myself to do though. Just feels... wrong.

It's extremely common these days. I know plenty of people who have done it, including those who have ended up getting married to people they met through there. That said, that was never something I was able to get myself to do though. Just feels... wrong.

"Back in my day, I used to walk barefoot through the snow up a hill carrying a corsage for the young lass that I was courting... alas, kids these days..."

Yeah, it wouldn't work for you because you're used to the whole courtship thing, meeting the father first, asking for his daughter's hand, talking a long strong with the girl while her mother and aunts walk five paces behind you two.

"Back in my day, I used to walk barefoot through the snow up a hill carrying a corsage for the young lass that I was courting... alas, kids these days..."

How did I not see this one coming?

Truth be told, I like to work my magic at the senior centers. You know, put my moves on the real young ones that hang around there. Can you believe some of those ladies are only in their late 60s / early 70s? Damn!

How did I not see this one coming?

Truth be told, I like to work my magic at the senior centers. You know, put my moves on the real young ones that hang around there. Can you believe some of those ladies are only in their late 60s / early 70s? Damn!

I picture you as the toothless old man in a worn out old armchair in the common room of the retirement home that whistles and licks his gums every time one of the young nurse ladies walks past you and says, in a higher than normal speaking volume "HOW ARE YOU TODAY MR. GREEN?"

I picture you as the toothless old man in a worn out old armchair in the common room of the retirement home that whistles and licks his gums every time one of the young nurse ladies walks past you and says, in a higher than normal speaking volume "HOW ARE YOU TODAY MR. GREEN?"

There's a lot of sex going on in retirement homes between the residents.

BG undoubtedly gets his fair share.

To the geniuses who think internet dating is icky it happens to be the 2nd most popular way to meet women in the country lol. Google it.

I like how Pac GOOGLE's a nugget of information and it empowers him so much that he must insult all our intelligence by sarcastically calling us "geniuses".

Nobody said it's icky. Just not part of the getting laid paradigm that we're familiar with. Is this backlash driven by shame or insecurity, or both?

I'd also like to add that so far this game sucks.

Disagree. It's par for the course... everyone getting some lulz, in and you getting petulant because you don't have enough attention coming your way.

If you want the game play to start, say something stupid and then you'll get run up for seeming too eager. Problem solved.

It's amazing what you can get away with once you're able to start blaming your age and being confused for everything you do. Those young gals just giggle and walk away every time I "accidentally" rub up against their chests and behinds when they come to deliver me my soup.

Side note: I still have no idea where the hell this old man thing came from, but I figured I might as well embrace it.

Archived