Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All right, I skimmed the sh*t out of everything. Most I have to add is I don't like CTM's play. He's remained active but ultimately thrown his votes onto "easy" type targets like the Ape and now myself.

Vote CTM

I'll try and keep up with the game from here on out.

What are your thoughts on Dan and/or JC?

Any reaction to our NK's so far?

What are your thoughts on Dan and/or JC?

Any reaction to our NK's so far?

Dan is Dan. I've played games with her where she posts once or twice a day and she's town. It's part of what makes her hard to read (for me) so I'm not looking into it that much right now. I have a similar issue with JC.

As to the NK's, I don't want to inject all sorts of crazy theories but I think we're looking at the possibility that we have an SK, or a vigilante who's not afraid to continually go pew pew pew. 2 nights with 2 deaths. It's kind of why I think CTM might be a candidate for SK or scum. Some of the killings match up to people I'd imagine he'd take out as either or.

Dan is Dan. I've played games with her where she posts once or twice a day and she's town. It's part of what makes her hard to read (for me) so I'm not looking into it that much right now. I have a similar issue with JC.

As to the NK's, I don't want to inject all sorts of crazy theories but I think we're looking at the possibility that we have an SK, or a vigilante who's not afraid to continually go pew pew pew. 2 nights with 2 deaths. It's kind of why I think CTM might be a candidate for SK or scum. Some of the killings match up to people I'd imagine he'd take out as either or.

the only one I would've killed is crusher... I would've killed verbal last night if i was scum...

2 deaths a night.

Not sure why it's a crazy theory to think the second killer is a SK or vig not holstering. There kind of isn't anything else it could be.

Too many people aren't posting enough to get a read on. The only reads I have so far are town ones. Somebody has to be scum around here.

Since there is already a train there, and I need to see more from her, I'll jump on and vote Dan

LOL and Pac's PR.

I agree on Vic. He's the first to point at inactives and now he's gone that route. I'm also wary of CTM

Vote: Vic

Leelou, Vic, Wombat I like the least right now.

Vote Vic

Hey Heavy Fog, who'd you track last night and what happened?

Agreed, i could vote CTM. But for now I'm gonna vote vic. I viewed him last night and he visited Sharrow. Could be participating in the same easy voting he's accusing CTM of, anticipating CTM might be a popular target - which he is - shortly after SMC says to be wary of him, and others (like Wombat) have also expressed a similar suspicion. I still think CTM could easily be scum, but I feel more certain about vic atm. Off to work, I'll check in again tonight.

Dan is almost certainly scum. I could vote there, too.

Agreed. He's been hiding in the shadows, and I think he said something about it being a curious coincidence that I happened to see Ape when he visited BG. Trying to discredit me as tracker. Could both Ape and Dan be scum? Ok, now really off to work for the day.

Dan is almost certainly scum. I could vote there, too.

Agreed.

Agreed. He's been hiding in the shadows, and I think he said something about it being a curious coincidence that I happened to see Ape when he visited BG. Trying to discredit me as tracker. Could both Ape and Dan be scum? Ok, now really off to work for the day.

I don't get the logic of this. His statement wasn't to discredit you as tracker, it was to imply that I visited BG the night he was killed. He was blaming me for the NK.

This was a fast response from Vic. I believe him for now.

Since when does speed trump logic?

We've had my reveal, yours, Leelou also said she was town, and he chose to find out if Sharrow was really human? You may be my partner, but based on what I"m seeing from you I question if you are same alignment.

My question to Vic is who else have you LD'ed?

We've had my reveal, yours, Leelou also said she was town, and he chose to find out if Sharrow was really human? You may be my partner, but based on what I"m seeing from you I question if you are same alignment.

Yeah, Yen Sun is scum. Dumbass.

It was a fast response. Either he had it ready, or was able to go to his submission really fast and grab it. I said I believe him "for now" as well. It was not a blanket statement.

I chose to find out Leelou the first night.

Yes...that's right...I'm scum. Now why exactly am I scum this time? Sometimes it's because "I'm too quiet." Now I'm what, pushing easy lynches? Can't win with you guys. I just wanted to have a little fun before getting all serious. I'm not exactly voting Nolder because he's an easy lynch. I'm voting him because he hasn't been acting like himself on Day 1. There are other people I'd be willing to look at, but unfortunately we are running out of time.

Pac for the whole bringing up the symp thing. Who says there even is a symp? And isn't pointing out possible candidates only going to help scum find their person quicker?

Heavy Fog really hasn't said much, I know he's still new but meh not getting the best feeling there.

SMC and Vic seem to be going for easy lynches.

Wombat feels mostly town but seems slightly off. Hard to say with him.

Whenever I play as any of these investigative roles I typically go for the people I have a hard time reading, aka inactives. I figured if Sharrow was another horse or whatever these roles are, I could safely put him in as a town 100%. If he was human then I figured he would bear closer watching.

Yeah, Yen Sun is scum. Dumbass.

It was a fast response. Either he had it ready, or was able to go to his submission really fast and grab it. I said I believe him "for now" as well. It was not a blanket statement.

Everything I say is serious. Everything I say is serious.

Archived