Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

Makes zero sense. Vic's train was exploratory before HF announced that Vic visited a dead man. Vic had that reveal in the bag because he knew the town had a tracker.

I was hoping to hear what other people thought of that statement, but thanks. :D

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK...still think Vic's the play today.

Taking the daughter to the park to hits some grounders...softball seasons starts soon.

BTW...at basketball last night...she scored 12 points in a win...announced her name over the intercom today as the player of the game...she's psyched...first time that's happened...cool beans.

He approached the outhouse cautiously, not knowing what to expect. Time began to slow down, but suddenly a shot rang out and a strange music began to play.

Sharrow, aka Sandman, Richard "Dick" Brewer, Roleless town has ascended.

Hey Ape...your story is a changing...haven't caught up yet...but I'll start here...really like to see the Ape dead...anyone else?

He's town, dumbass.

OK...still think Vic's the play today.

Taking the daughter to the park to hits some grounders...softball seasons starts soon.

BTW...at basketball last night...she scored 12 points in a win...announced her name over the intercom today as the player of the game...she's psyched...first time that's happened...cool beans.

Forget the comment above. We are friends now. I thought I was alone in using that phrase. You should try "hehe". You'll like it, I promise.

Archived