Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

I'm willing to hammer, but I don't see any reason to rush it. It's the weekend and we pretty much have an absent mod. I'd rather see more dialog right now. And I'd love to see Dan's opinion of the Vic train.

Hated this post.

Unvote: Vic

Want to hear more.

Hated this post.

Lily - "willing to hammer" but saying get more people talking = bus sentiment, intentions to stall and have town inevitably change course

SMC - "want to hear more"

Always peaks my interest when the people who have been relatively quiet, and have both been drafting off other people's cases so as not to leave a footprint, start asking for others to say more.

FOS both of you. You both voted Nolder while echoing my meta on him, and Lily felt compelled to go one step further and exclaim that this was her first "lynch Nolder wednesday" as if saying "don't pin this mislynch on me, I was just doing the fun thing" even though she used my meta reasoning when she actually voted Nolder.

SMC attributed most of his D1 votes to spite from last game, but then definitely echoed the meta on Nolder. Crusher called him out for it. I think Crusher could be dead because it was clear SMC pinged him early, but Crusher kept it quiet leaving an easy opening to remove Crusher before he could case SMC. Leaving SMC under the radar.

Explanations for why I hated those posts.

You want to know why I'm not really concerned with listening to Dan right now? Because I believe Vic gave her a "Dan is Dan" eval, and because I'm looking at Dan's train right now:

Dan (3): Ape, Leelou, Lily

And it's got 2 girlies on it that I'm highly suspicious of if Vic flips scum, and Spats has been nudging Dan's train with statements like "Dan is obv scum" without voting her. That all stinks like scum getting behind the Ape, and trying to divert the Vic train to a reputationally strong player.

This.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My reads:

Best bet for scum: Leelou, Lily, CTM

FOS (on the bubble): SMC, AVM, Slats

Strongest town reads: Verbal, Smash, Wombat (effort without info often makes ambitious town look bad in hindsight, I suffer from this issue)

Unsure: Dan, Jetscode, Heavy

Either CTM or Slats was definitely busing Vic. Right now I lean CTM - they were either busing each other, or Vic figured out CTM is the SK.

CTM's exclamation after Crusher's death about a handful of us gaming the mod reeked. He is the first one who would do something like that. That said, Crusher had an awesome role, VicGod was scum, CTM as SK in a JIF game does sound reasonable. CTM was also guilty of being largely illogical after JF80's reveal that his shot failed on me, and when I called him on it, he didn't argue to support what he was pushing, he instead spun the meaning around, brought it full circle and worked to fit it into pro-town sensibilities. Town CTM would have 1.) been logical, and 2.) argued the sh*t out of that logic when I (of all people) challenged it. He avoided entanglement with me in a way I've rarely seen him do.

I figure some scum was on Vic from the start (CTM) and never waivered. Others worked to push other trains, Leelou and/or Lily. And perhaps another dove on at the end, Slats or AVM. I can't imagine not one scum passing on busing Vic.

ahh tweedle dee shows up too...

I bussed Vic but I'm the SK = ApeLogic

Your spin is weak.

I said you were either busing Vic, or Vic figured you out as the SK.

I see either making far more sense than you being town playing the way you are. Totally feasible that Vic figured you out as SK, and made a play to oust you. Let's face it, scum is off to a commanding lead, and an SK making their way through a list of the hot-shot players is a threat to Vic and scum's numbers advantage.

Spin away though... love it when you indict yourself.

I think ur straight up mafia fwiw.

Could be. I have about 90% confidence that CTM is not town. Pinged me on D2, today sealed it.

I think Leelou is obviously scum, but my suspicion that CTM could be SK or scum makes him the more urgent target.

Could be. I have about 90% confidence that CTM is not town. Pinged me on D2, today sealed it.

I think Leelou is obviously scum, but my suspicion that CTM could be SK or scum makes him the more urgent target.

Yeah. Leelou's reason for believing Vic was pretty weak. Also, Vic flubbing up his reading on her read like him trying to hedge his bets just in case we lynched her to test him.

Yeah. Leelou's reason for believing Vic was pretty weak. Also, Vic flubbing up his reading on her read like him trying to hedge his bets just in case we lynched her to test him.

Yeah, Vic's lynch was fruitful... no homo... in a couple ways. Leelou and CTM, I'm about 90% on both of them. Just see him as more of a threat on the off chance he is SK.

If CTM not SK, I'd say Lily is. The way she was willing to vote Vic, but wanted to appear super townie by stalling for him and wanting to "hear more" could have been SK motives too. There was a moment that Lily did make some logical questions of Vic's statements.

Yeah, Vic's lynch was fruitful... no homo... in a couple ways. Leelou and CTM, I'm about 90% on both of them. Just see him as more of a threat on the off chance he is SK.

Also more likely CTM is roled up even if he's straight mafia imo. Why would Vic risk trying to vet an important mafia member while at the same time having his team prepared to bus him?

Can't effing sleep...

Good morning! I just woke up. :)

In my very quick read, Lily, AVM, and SMC stood out to me. AVM felt like he was going through the motions with Vic, I don't remember exactly which post it was but I'm going to go back to pull the ones that caught my eye.

Sorry I haven't been around the past couple of evenings. We're nearing the deadlines for high school recommendations (my kids are all applying to 5-6 high schools), so I've had to do a ton of last-minute recs this week.

In my very quick read, Lily, AVM, and SMC stood out to me. AVM felt like he was going through the motions with Vic, I don't remember exactly which post it was but I'm going to go back to pull the ones that caught my eye.

Sorry I haven't been around the past couple of evenings. We're nearing the deadlines for high school recommendations (my kids are all applying to 5-6 high schools), so I've had to do a ton of last-minute recs this week.

lol good morning >.<

lol good morning >.<

good morning

I'm not far along yet in my reread but here ... AVM seems to be nudging Pac's train along. (BG had placed the fourth vote on Pac.) Pac had also moved his vote to Vic.

I know this is a joke vote on your part, but it feels like he's trying a bit too hard to be Pac.

Kinda like your bull**** "Vic as sloppy scum" garbage when you voted him?

Because we all know Vic plays soo sloppy as scum. Not like he's super calculating or anything :rl:

Yes...that's right...I'm scum. Now why exactly am I scum this time? Sometimes it's because "I'm too quiet." Now I'm what, pushing easy lynches? Can't win with you guys. I just wanted to have a little fun before getting all serious. I'm not exactly voting Nolder because he's an easy lynch. I'm voting him because he hasn't been acting like himself on Day 1. There are other people I'd be willing to look at, but unfortunately we are running out of time.

Pac for the whole bringing up the symp thing. Who says there even is a symp? And isn't pointing out possible candidates only going to help scum find their person quicker?

Heavy Fog really hasn't said much, I know he's still new but meh not getting the best feeling there.

SMC and Vic seem to be going for easy lynches.

Wombat feels mostly town but seems slightly off. Hard to say with him.

The bolded part is odd to me. Leelou is FOSing Nolder, Pac, and HeavyFog, but then mentioning SMC and Vic for being on those same "easy lynches."

By this point in the game, SMC had voted Wombat, Pac, HeavyFog, and then Nolder. Leelou had voted Pac, HeavyFog, and Nolder. So, with the exception of Wombat, the same people in the same exact order. In fact, I think Leelou and SMC voted back to back every time, lol. Vic had been jumping back and forth between Pac and HeavyFog before moving to Verbal and then 80.

Again below, not following the logic ...

With SMC it still may be residual bastard mod lawyer sh*t, but he's also been on easy lynches today.

Having never seen the movie, are there any clues in the death scenes?

It was a long and wild evening in Lincoln County. During these wars, you're warned to sleep with pistol in hand (you're other pistol, pervs). You never know who's coming for you. Or, sleep with one eye open. Chavez didnt do either. He yields a knife and was fast asleep dreaming of his times with the Navajo. Unfortunately for him, he didnt wake. But when the Regulators did, they found Chavez face down in his bed with a bullet in his back.

Crusher, Chavez, Town Jack of all Trades, has been murdered:

YoungGuns1.jpg

The Regulators were hurt. One of the core members was dead. They didnt know what to do. In reaction, they rode to the McSween house looking for answers. Unfortunately, travesty had struck their home as well. When they arrived, Alex was outside crying and screaming to the heavens. "Why?", "why Susan"????

"They started a war Alex"

"They shot my wife with a shotgun, Billy. Make them pay"

BG, Susan McSween, Town Cop, has been murdered.

1406.png

Archived