Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

Alex wasnt the only person in Lincoln county trying to help the Regulators. They had friends in high and low places. And even outlaws need the touch of a lady. See when you're riding all day all night, nothing soothes the soul like the bed of a woman. The war had got so bad that even a whore risked being a victim. Some just couldnt resist. And when confronted they better come clean....if not, well you know the routine.

Buck shots rang through the air.

CTM, Jane Gratehouse, town Watcher has been murdered:

4537709301_pre.jpg

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tension was running high among the crew. They were starting to fight with each other as the fear of a hanging haunted them every second. Everyone was out for themselves and the struggle for who was the leader grew stronger every day. They had to work together and trust each other but sometimes, it was just too hard.

Dan X, Arkansas Dave Rudabaugh, roleless townie has been shot right between the eyes:

young-guns_Arkansas_Dave-550x363.jpg

1. JC

2. Verb

3. Leelou

4. Crusher - Killed N1

5. SMC

6. Ape

7. Hess

8. AVM

9. Vic - Lynched D3

10. BG - Killed N1

11. Smash

12. Dan Killed N3

13. 80 - Lynched D2

14. wwbgay

15. Lils

16. Heavy Fog Killed N3

17. Pac - Killed N2

18. Slats

19. Nolderp - Lynched N1

20. CTM - Killed N3

21. Sharrow - Killed N2

Its is now day.

With 11 players remaining it takes 6 for a hanging:

Thanks for the game everyone! I may be gone now, but it's still nice to see town gliding to another comfortable victory. Not quite a blowout, but very comfortable.

Sharrow as a horse was more pragmatic to you than say HeavyFog claiming a role that we've seen as both scum and town many times?

Ape called me "Fog" instead of "Fag" ... circle the date!

yep, which is what I was getting at earlier - tracker is an ambiguous role, can go town or scum - easy to fake claim as scum and each day give a result that ties someone to the NKs.

Hell, Fog might have false claimed to see if he could get me lynched for visiting BG, and today to set up Vic's false reveal. Gambit'ey type stuff. Vic obviously had that post in the chamber waiting for the chance to use it.

Nope, no ambiguous agenda ... just a brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, tracker at work. Merry weekend!

AVM is a good vote. Dan dredged up a couple of his posts talking about how busy Vic is in real life, and then in Vic's postmortem post he says he's been real busy in real life, and that we can read it in the scum thread if we want. Maybe that's how AVM knew how busy Vic was?

Didn't like the activity from Lily, SMC, JC, or Wombat around Vic's lynch. Need to look again.

AVM is a good vote. Dan dredged up a couple of his posts talking about how busy Vic is in real life, and then in Vic's postmortem post he says he's been real busy in real life, and that we can read it in the scum thread if we want. Maybe that's how AVM knew how busy Vic was?

Didn't like the activity from Lily, SMC, JC, or Wombat around Vic's lynch. Need to look again.

Come at me. My vote was on Vic and stayed on Vic.

Not sure your activity says the same thing.

The speed of Vic's train to me shows there was busing going on. I think you might of even hopped off for a bit because of it. Vic hadn't been posting much, and for some reason I can see him throwing up his hands and saying he's as good as dead in scum chat, and then having the scum team rush to get on his train for coverage

Lily made a post about willing to hammer but will wait that really pinged when vic was at l-1. Again, assumption could be she wanted to make sure to get it out for public consumption that she was willing to hammer Vic but didn't want to be in the spot light as the hammer. Why? unless you know he's scum and we're afraid to be seen as not wanting to hammer vic for some reason.

Hess putting him at L-1 reads like a buss, SMC's out of nowhere vote also

Dan has been MIA, I can see where you are coming from, but I feel like there's more to go on with some other players. A scum train that moves that quick is very likely to include scum panicking to get on a train they figure is making it to lynch.

I'll have to check the facts but CTM noticed you hopped on and off as well.

Come at me. My vote was on Vic and stayed on Vic.

Not sure your activity says the same thing.

I was the first vote on Vic. I voted Vic on day one when he dropped a lazy vote on Pac for mentioning a symp.

I did jump off Vic's train when I thought it was moving too fast. Jumped back on after his BS LD reveal and SMC jumped off.

how the hell do 3 people die ? its been 2 every night no ?

This makes sense to me Slats and honestly I have no idea where else to go with this vote.

Vote AVM

Still suspicious of pretty much everyone on the top line of that suspect list JC quoted. Unfortunately, that's almost half the game now so I'm going to have to narrow in somehow. AVM and Hess looked like they were bussing to me while Leelou looked hesitant to vote Vic and Lily and SMC seemed to be trying to play both sides. I'm guessing the scum would want to take multiple angles on Vic so maybe not both AVM and Hess and not both Lily and SMC. Leelou could be scum with any of them. Kinda tired right now so I'm not sure if I'm making any sense or if I'm just stating the obvious or something.

This stream of consciousness post has been brought to you by sleep deprivation.

I know I only have 2 votes but I'll be gone the rest of the day and Idk how much/when tomorrow.

I'm Billy the Kid, town Vig. Didn't counter 80 due to Lily's comment back day one about "us all being Vig's. I figured that was a hint of some sort. Only 1 successful kill thus far and that was last night, Dan. (sorry Dan)

I know I only have 2 votes but I'll be gone the rest of the day and Idk how much/when tomorrow.

I'm Billy the Kid, town Vig. Didn't counter 80 due to Lily's comment back day one about "us all being Vig's. I figured that was a hint of some sort. Only 1 successful kill thus far and that was last night, Dan. (sorry Dan)

Well, even if you're the SK the town will need you alive for a while to kill some scum who have a pretty commanding lead. Kthx, wasn't gonna vote you anyway.

You shot each night but only had one successful kill?

I'll have to check the facts but CTM noticed you hopped on and off as well.

Actually, I noticed it - then CTM and Wombat seconded. /Ape'd :biggrin:

I was the first vote on Vic. I voted Vic on day one when he dropped a lazy vote on Pac for mentioning a symp.

I did jump off Vic's train when I thought it was moving too fast. Jumped back on after his BS LD reveal and SMC jumped off.

Yes. We know.

This happened. I made note of it already. Slats being first vote on Vic means nothing, Slats diving off when Vic's train came to fruition means more imo. Slats has basically spent the game voting Vic, whining about me and saying Dan is scum. Hard to get a read on what he's been doing, certainly clean enough to make the case he's scum and knows just what to be avoiding and just how to distance from teammates.

I tend to believe AVM's reveal right now, since nobody is counter-claiming the character Billy. Which leaves Slats or Hess as the best bet for a late bus vote on Vic. Slats being the jump off, jump on. Which I didn't like.

Final Vote Count

Vic (8): CTM, Smash, JC, Heavy, Hess, slats, Ape, AVM

Dan (2): Leelou, Lily

JC (1): Verb

Hess (1): Wombat

CTM (1): Vic

Not Voting (2): SMC, Dan

With 15 players, it takes 8 for a hanging.

My night time posts contain some misdirection, figured CTM might be the doc and was just trying to give him the looming Ape pursuit to help him avoid NK.

Unfortunately, and this is not misdirection, I can make a case on Leelou, SMC, Slats, and Lily without batting an eye. Could be that this is the final 4 though, 3 scum and an SK? If I had to rank them I'd go: Lily, SMC, Leelou and then Slats as of right now. The tough thing with Slats when he plays to keep his hands clean like this, and only focuses on bickering with me, it's usually a sign of wanting to survive. Doesn't indicate alignment though.

With the death toll including every so-called high caliber player on the roster except Slats... I say it's time we do what we should have done on D1.

Vote Slats

Archived