Young Guns Mafia

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So a girl who is one of our temp workers here (and is actually a year or 2 older than me) offered to buy me a beer for helping her deal with a particularly nasty customer. I'll be taking her up on th

Noble cause.

C'mon, now you're just beating a dead horse.

Come at me. My vote was on Vic and stayed on Vic.

Not sure your activity says the same thing.

I'm not voting you right now. Looking back, my bad feeling was more my suspicion of you. You're still on my short list for SK.

The big -dare I say it?- wifom is Leelou. Given the position Vic was in (likely to be lynched), and the position scum was in (completely intact), I don't think I would've named a teammate as the person I used my lie detector on. I would've pulled a townie out of the hat. Leelou's response was less than awesome, though. I really wish she said, "FU Vic, you're scum!"

SMC's unvote on Vic's train was odd. I know I unvoted, but I did so before HeavyFog claimed to see Vic visit a dead man. SMC jumped off after that, and Vic's lame lie detector reveal. Nine out of ten times someone reveals as a lie detector, it's a scum reveal.

Lily danced around Vic's lynch. I get wanting to wait for Dan -ideally, I would've liked that, too- but Vic looked seriously guilty there. Waiting wasn't going to buy much but a potential bus vote.

I'm gonna...

vote: SMC

Largely because I haven't yet, despite the fact that I always think he's scum. Even when he's modding. I could lynch Lily, too. I agree with Hess that the SK is valuable as a potential scum killer. Be nice if these killers hit one another one time. Unfortunately, I suspect AVM will be that target tonight. Get on the right train today, Dude, and shoot straight.

Lily danced around Vic's lynch. I get wanting to wait for Dan -ideally, I would've liked that, too- but Vic looked seriously guilty there. Waiting wasn't going to buy much but a potential bus vote

Very true. It isn't what she had to say that I wanted but how she would say it, if you see the difference.

Hey Ape, we are all out having fun and bashing you.

Douche!

P.S. in a moment of sheer terror, I learned that HeavyFog's avatar is actually a picture of him.

Yup. Creeped the **** out.

I had so much fun meeting all of you!!

• Upvote 2

I had so much fun meeting all of you!!

I can imagine a lot of words to describe an evening in Gaype, Verbal and Wwwombat's company, fun certainly isn't one of them. Unless I suppose if you were one of those types who spent more time at the side show when the carnival came to town

• Upvote 1

I can imagine a lot of words to describe an evening in Gaype, Verbal and Wwwombat's company, fun certainly isn't one of them. Unless I suppose if you were one of those types who spent more time at the side show when the carnival came to town

At least she showed up.

• Upvote 1

At least she showed up.

Hey blimpo you said you weren't going, same with the PacMule, what's left for me to do? Go down to Jax and watch Jif try and perpetuate his hetero facade ?

Hey blimpo you said you weren't going, same with the PacMule, what's left for me to do? Go down to Jax and watch Jif try and perpetuate his hetero facade ?

When I found out here you decided not to go because Pac had to cancel due to immigration issues I had a reservation set. I was 100% on at that point. I did have an issue we talked about before that but it was handled. CRE

When I found out here you decided not to go because Pac had to cancel due to immigration issues I had a reservation set. I was 100% on at that point. I did have an issue we talked about before that but it was handled. CRE

Well I didn't know that, last i heard you probably weren't going. Then Pac has some freaken Toro convention at the econo lodge in reno and can't make it, so I bailed too..

Plus the Jets were as bad at teh football as gaype is at teh mafia

Edited by CTM
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for confirming to everyone I'm town. Your partner feel the same way? Being called dumb is the least of my concern...part of playing the game...still think you two could cook up something like this...just need one of you to die to confirm the other.

I haven't confirmed anything to anyone. Verbal is voting you, while I'm absorbing your FOS. Neither of us knows what to make of you. The bit about talking about you in our QT was pretty obviously a wisecrack, and the bit about PMing you that you are dumb is a reference to the game we played where you went emo on me after you died an PMed me.

Eat a bag of dicks.

Hey Ape, we are all out having fun and bashing you.

Douche!

P.S. in a moment of sheer terror, I learned that HeavyFog's avatar is actually a picture of him.

Yup. Creeped the **** out.

We just couldn't make it bud, sorry. I fly to Portland for the week on Monday, and we're still in the process of moving/unpacking from our storage unit. I wanted to have us done with all that before this trip. I had a couple beers with my dinner, got home, made a few posts, and was asleep on the couch by 10. LOL

I'm old like BG!

Seriously though, I do hope you all had a good time. Sorry we couldn't make it.

Very true. It isn't what she had to say that I wanted but how she would say it, if you see the difference.

What if Dan showed up and said she was willing to hammer, but wanted to wait until someone else showed up?

Well I didn't know that, last i heard you probably weren't going. Then Pac has some freaken Toro convention at the econo lodge in reno and can't make it, so I bailed too..

It's all good. Jets play in Baltimore nest year.

Poor Crusher would have shown up to meet you, pac and jif...

600full-the-adventures-of-priscilla,-queen-of-the-desert-screenshot.jpg

• Upvote 1

You don't know what you're missing! Leelou is wonderful, obviously. Verbal is much funnier than I expected. Wombat is awesome, and HeavyFog is one of my new favorites. :) Now I want to meet all of you. Lol.

• Upvote 1

You don't know what you're missing! Leelou is wonderful, obviously. Verbal is much funnier than I expected. Wombat is awesome, and HeavyFog is one of my new favorites. :) Now I want to meet all of you. Lol.

LMFAO

• Upvote 1

Provided there isn't lecture on lawn grubs at the poughkeepsie red roof inn in ?

LOL

If Baltimore materializes, or say a game in Jersey? Then I'll make an effort to go. Pretty much the only place I don't want to see the Jets play is right here in Foxbutthole.

Edited by Integrity28

I've suggested this before...Max should buy the mafia crew an all-inclusive convention to Vegas or maybe a Caribbean island gig in recognition of our added traffic to the JN site.

• Upvote 3

LOL

If Baltimore materializes, or say a game in Jersey? Then I'll make an effort to go. Pretty much the only place I don't want to see the Jets play is right here in Foxbutthole.

50/50 there's a fight and it ends with you, ctm, or both knocked out.