Sign in to follow this  
JiF

Young Guns Mafia

You don't know what you're missing! Leelou is wonderful, obviously. Verbal is much funnier than I expected. Wombat is awesome, and HeavyFog is one of my new favorites. :) Now I want to meet all of you. Lol.

It was great to meet both you and JVoR. You were both wonderful and really nice. :)

unvote vote Leelou

<3 you

I'm getting all caught back up in the game. I won't lie, it'll probably be a bit later because I have a few things to do around the house first.

LOL

If Baltimore materializes, or say a game in Jersey? Then I'll make an effort to go. Pretty much the only place I don't want to see the Jets play is right here in Foxbutthole.

Cough cough Carolina cough cough

..no but seriously, I might try Baltimore as well if you guys would have me

Cough cough Carolina cough cough

..no but seriously, I might try Baltimore as well if you guys would have me

Yeah, I'd do Carolina in a heartbeat - cause then I could make a golf trip out of it too.

What if Dan showed up and said she was willing to hammer, but wanted to wait until someone else showed up?

Then I would have hammered, but I see your point, there.

no pictures of the get-together?

Nope, no group pics unfortunately. However, Verbal did take the liberty of drawing a quick sketch of me for all to see. What a great artist, with a steady hand and true heart. Here's the pic:

old-sailor.jpg

Had a nice time with you all, thanks for the evening. Okay, staying dead now. *Seppukus himself with his cobb pipe*

Yeah, I'd do Carolina in a heartbeat - cause then I could make a golf trip out of it too.

Way to be a no-show. Have to admit, when you hear that someone would prefer going through an old storage unit instead of meeting you... :P

In any event, we had a blast and wish you could've come. It was great meeting Leelou, Verbal, Wombat, and Heavy Fog.

Edited by Jets Voice of Reason
  • Upvote 4

Way to be a no-show. Have to admit, when you hear that someone would prefer going through an old storage unit instead of meeting you... :tongue:

In any event, we had a blast and wish you could've come. It was great meeting Leelou, Verbal, Wombat, and Heavy Fog.

Yeah, I'm not proud, but that's the type of lame crap that I've got to prioritize right now. We moved right in the middle of getting married, living from a suitcase in Indiana to provide hospice for her father, driving our dog home (we adopted her father's dog), then going back and getting married in Indiana, then the honeymoon... so our life has been a tornado for the past 6-8 months. This week I have to go to Portland, no choice... this may have been the last weekend I can do this for the next month or so.

Leelou has been trying to pin me down for a while. Kudos to her for keeping us in the loop, eventually we'll make it out. :)

Dan said you were downtown for work. PM me any time you want to grab a beer before the commute home (assuming you don't drive), that's something I can do more spontaneously.

Official Vote Count:

AVM (1): Smash

Leelou (1):Lily, Hess

Slats (1): Ape

SMC (1): Slats

JC (1): Wbat

With 11 players remaining it takes 6 for a hanging:

Edited by JiF

Official Vote Count:

Leelou (2):Lily, Hess

fixed

Official Vote Count:

JC (2): Wbat, AVM

Official Vote Count:

JC (2): Wbat, AVM

Been out and am glad to be back after another big game Pats loss. Sorry, WWWWombat.

Vote: Slats

For trying to case me on essentially the same thing he's done. He tries to use nuance of the HF reveal, but that's BS. Would I really be that sloppy to unvote Vic to "save" a scummate when it was clear he was going down? The smart move if I was bussing was to actually stay on the train and then try to use that vote as a shield later on.

Things have been good but not enough time for mafia. How are you?

Things are really good here. If I just had more free time....

Been out and am glad to be back after another big game Pats loss. Sorry, WWWWombat.

It's ok. I can handle it. Every time something like this happens, I just think back to the 2003 ALCS and count myself lucky.

• Upvote 1

For trying to case me on essentially the same thing he's done. He tries to use nuance of the HF reveal, but that's BS. Would I really be that sloppy to unvote Vic to "save" a scummate when it was clear he was going down? The smart move if I was bussing was to actually stay on the train and then try to use that vote as a shield later on.

Excellent. I agree with the monkey that I should've been lynched D1. Nice to see his case gaining traction.

You skipped the part where I differentiated our unvotes, though. I unvoted when you and JC jumped on too quickly for my taste. You unvoted when the evidence was mounting against Vic. So what more, exactly, did you hope to hear after Heavy Fog put Vic at the place of Sharrow's murder, and Vic came back with the reveal of lie detector? Because at that point, I was dead certain he was scum.

50/50 there's a fight and it ends with you, ctm, or both knocked out.

I'm bringing Baby Crusher to protect me.

These three posts all sucked, and all felt like stalls to me.

Ok, not sure if I believe Vic or not. Leaning towards believing him because I am town. Since we've had a horse, I can kinda see him checking Sharrow's post. Personally, I would have checked Ape or HF.

I'd still like to hear from Dan and am happy with my vote there for the time being. Sorry I haven't been around as much today, I'm buried in work and I'm about to pull out my hair.

I'm willing to hammer, but I don't see any reason to rush it. It's the weekend and we pretty much have an absent mod. I'd rather see more dialog right now. And I'd love to see Dan's opinion of the Vic train.

Unvote: Vic

Want to hear more.

SMC's unvote dropped Vic to L3 after Wombat's unvote below had dropped him to L2.

unvote vote Vic

unvote

Vote: Hess

I agree with Hess that it was clear Vic was scum at that point. Didn't get Wombat's unvote and jump to Hess, but SMC's was completely pointless after Vic was already dropped to L2 - unless you're trying to change the momentum there.

This was my next post in the game after the above went down:

unvote

vote: Vic

Awesomeness unfolding around this one....

So it's not revisionist history here. Those posts all reeked in real time.

I've had a town read on SMC but Slats brings up some interesting votes...still like AVM for scum...but probably a Vig in town...and since no one is counter claiming him...I'll vote Leelou.

unvote AVM

Official Vote Count:

Leelou (1):Lily, Hess

Is Smash's vote still on AVM? Cause the last Smash post stated unvote.

Official Vote Count:

Leelou (3):Lily, Hess, JC

Slats (2): Ape, SMC

JC (2): Wbat, AVM:

MOD NOTE:

I'm not liking the lack of participation. Thinking about a deadline. Tonight? Tomorrow morning? Not sure.

Unvote

Vote SMC

Scummy bastard bit on get behind the Ape bait. Oh yeah!!!