Young Guns Mafia

MOD NOTE:

I'm not liking the lack of participation. Thinking about a deadline. Tonight? Tomorrow morning? Not sure.

Reminder: I fly to Portland, OR today. I'll be on a plane for 5 hours and then my availability becomes pretty unpredictable. I will, as always, do my best to be the worst player in the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So a girl who is one of our temp workers here (and is actually a year or 2 older than me) offered to buy me a beer for helping her deal with a particularly nasty customer. I'll be taking her up on th

Noble cause.

C'mon, now you're just beating a dead horse.

MOD NOTE:

I'm not liking the lack of participation. Thinking about a deadline. Tonight? Tomorrow morning? Not sure.

It's still the weekend for a lot of people today.

• Upvote 1

I've had a town read on SMC but Slats brings up some interesting votes...still like AVM for scum...but probably a Vig in town...and since no one is counter claiming him...I'll vote Leelou.

Not me.

D1 SMC was all about staying under the radar, he placed votes but attributing his reasoning to mock butthurt against people like Verb, Wombat and I from last game. Nothing attributable to this game.

D2 SMC had one of the scummiest of the votes on Nolder that echoed my meta, Crusher called him out on it, Crusher ended up dead.

D3 SMC bit on my Slats vote, SMC loves "get behind Ape" when he's scum.

Been out and am glad to be back after another big game Pats loss. Sorry, WWWWombat.

Vote: Slats

For trying to case me on essentially the same thing he's done. He tries to use nuance of the HF reveal, but that's BS. Would I really be that sloppy to unvote Vic to "save" a scummate when it was clear he was going down? The smart move if I was bussing was to actually stay on the train and then try to use that vote as a shield later on.

"The smart move if I was scum" doesn't instill confidence. Your entire defense is exploiting a WIFOM.

SMC has played a very scummy game, but why would he risk getting behind the Ape when he could just bandwagon Leelou or JC? Possible team play or just dumbass town play?

Pull votes off Leelou onto Slats? I dunno.... stop asking me so many questions!

Not me.

D1 SMC was all about staying under the radar, he placed votes but attributing his reasoning to mock butthurt against people like Verb, Wombat and I from last game. Nothing attributable to this game.

D2 SMC had one of the scummiest of the votes on Nolder that echoed my meta, Crusher called him out on it, Crusher ended up dead.

D3 SMC bit on my Slats vote, SMC loves "get behind Ape" when he's scum.

LOL, it's not all about you, you egotistical maniac

Regardless of my alignment I try to avoid you because you're a black hole that sucks all the light and goodness in the universe.

As to Nolder, I just wanted that whinny little bitch dead so killing him Wednesday was perfect timing.

As to my votes, GFY

Excellent. I agree with the monkey that I should've been lynched D1. Nice to see his case gaining traction.

You skipped the part where I differentiated our unvotes, though. I unvoted when you and JC jumped on too quickly for my taste. You unvoted when the evidence was mounting against Vic. So what more, exactly, did you hope to hear after Heavy Fog put Vic at the place of Sharrow's murder, and Vic came back with the reveal of lie detector? Because at that point, I was dead certain he was scum.

You spit hairs on our unvotes. Who's being the lawyer now?

The evidence I wanted was not about Vic but about others. Vic was going down and it was a good opportunity to get intel on others.

You spit hairs on our unvotes. Who's being the lawyer now?

The evidence I wanted was not about Vic but about others. Vic was going down and it was a good opportunity to get intel on others.

I'm not splitting hairs, not at all. Why unvote to drop him to L3? I immediately jumped back on at that point to put him back at L2.

After Leelou and Lily's comments, and Wombat's unvote, that felt like an effort to shift the momentum off your team's roleblocker. My vote shifted the momentum back. If you think I'd do that as scum or worse, sign off on that lame lie detector reveal, by all means keep your vote right where it is.

That's cutting it kinda close though. If we lynch HF, then we have to wait for the night phase, and then the next day phase to start. It could be a long night phase and we won't have enough time to vote Nolder.

If I'm on line at midnight I'm flipping to Nolder. That way we have a full 24 hrs to lynch him.

Lynching Nolder on a Wednesday will not take more than a few hours.

Could be wrong...but this looks like the first two references to lynch Nolder Wednesday...anyone see something different?

I'm not splitting hairs, not at all. Why unvote to drop him to L3? I immediately jumped back on at that point to put him back at L2.

After Leelou and Lily's comments, and Wombat's unvote, that felt like an effort to shift the momentum off your team's roleblocker. My vote shifted the momentum back. If you think I'd do that as scum or worse, sign off on that lame lie detector reveal, by all means keep your vote right where it is.

Your vote reads like a get back on the bus move. There's no big difference between L-2 and L-3 when the tide is still against him.

Could be wrong...but this looks like the first two references to lynch Nolder Wednesday...anyone see something different?

Yeah, like I said, I wanted Nolder dead and the opportunity presented itself with a lynch.

If I had a NK I wouldve taken him out.

Your vote reads like a get back on the bus move. There's no big difference between L-2 and L-3 when the tide is still against him.

Not to anyone paying attention. Your unvote threatened to stall the train, my vote made sure that didn't happen. *wifom alert* If I'm scum, I let the train stall. I don't reignite it to lynch my roleblocker.

And like I said, he'd also have a much better fake reveal if I was in their scum chat.

Not to anyone paying attention. Your unvote threatened to stall the train, my vote made sure that didn't happen. *wifom alert* If I'm scum, I let the train stall. I don't reignite it to lynch my roleblocker.

And like I said, he'd also have a much better fake reveal if I was in their scum chat.

My vote threated to stall the train, but yours didn't?

Really? That is a remarkable case of the pot calling the kettle black.

And you're bussing your scummate to give you clearance because Vic, despite being the RB, looked dead to rights, and you may be a more powerful scum player.

But, yeah, keep arguing the wifom here. I give you credit for using it in your defense in the first and last paragraphs.

My vote threated to stall the train, but yours didn't?

Really? That is a remarkable case of the pot calling the kettle black.

And you're bussing your scummate to give you clearance because Vic, despite being the RB, looked dead to rights, and you may be a more powerful scum player.

But, yeah, keep arguing the wifom here. I give you credit for using it in your defense in the first and last paragraphs.

Cool.

Keep your vote where it is, I'll do the same.

Thoughts on Leelou?

I can see her on the suspect list. She's doing her usual under the radar act. I'm always happy to vote Leelou, but I think there are better lynch candidates right now. Slats & Ape, the way they've teamed up now after their early game theatrics, AVM is a possibility, then Leelou and maybe Verbal.

Cool.

Keep your vote where it is, I'll do the same.

Then we agree!

Unless, of course, you want to go after Ape? I'll be happy to take him down.

I can see her on the suspect list. She's doing her usual under the radar act. I'm always happy to vote Leelou, but I think there are better lynch candidates right now. Slats & Ape, the way they've teamed up now after their early game theatrics, AVM is a possibility, then Leelou and maybe Verbal.

Then we agree!

See...echo my thoughts some more...good stuff...I've liked AVM for scum as well...but the whole Vig claim without a counter forces me to accept that he's most likely town...hence I can't go there...Leelou's my next best guess...but I always find her scummy...just wish we had more evidence.

Then we agree!

Ape claimed Keifer, Verbal's his girlfriend, and AVM is the uncountered vig. Nice list.

And really, lie detector? You guys couldn't come up with anything better than that? I've got a great one in my pocket, too bad I don't need it.

See...echo my thoughts some more...good stuff...I've liked AVM for scum as well...but the whole Vig claim without a counter forces me to accept that he's most likely town...hence I can't go there...Leelou's my next best guess...but I always find her scummy...just wish we had more evidence.

Those were your thoughts? LOL

Sorry, but I didn't see them.

Ape claimed Keifer, Verbal's his girlfriend, and AVM is the uncountered vig. Nice list.

And really, lie detector? You guys couldn't come up with anything better than that? I've got a great one in my pocket, too bad I don't need it.

I always thought Verbal was scummy.

Lie detector? That's usually Lily's fake claim or a role that no one has ever heard about.

Learned a lot from this post. Would like to hear from Leelou.

As did yours. SMC unvoted, you unvoted and included the little fear mongering bit about "this is going to fast for my liking".

If either of you looked like they were attempting a stall, it was you.

Hess's vote was the one that looked like pure bus.

I get to play this time :)

Vote Nolder

I'm quietly watching and trying to sort out what's going on. Not posting much because I don't have much to offer yet. Day 1 isn't my best. For that matter, day 2 usually isn't either.

Another quality vote shortly after AVM's

Slats vs. SMC feels like gambit to be honest. Their probably either both scum, or one of them is the SK.

SMC tying me to Slats because I pulled an okey-doke to see what kind of reactions it caused is interesting. I find townies play connect the dots much more than scum does, scum doesn't want to put misinformation out that they can be held accountable for later.

Like I said the other day, I think we have 50/50 odds AT WORST if we lynch one of Lily or Leelou. I'd down for either and frankly, the SK needs to take out a scum as well right now. So if we can get AVM and the SK to both shoot at agreeable targets, we may be able to give town a breath of life here. Otherwise, what are the numbers? How close to end game are we?