Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

If I see bullsh*t, I call it out, regardless of how it makes me look. I don't think I've played a particularly clean-looking game. As you mention, my voting record is pretty bad. And now you're mentioning something about me town-leading and being illogical. What is so "clean" about me?

Leelou is your best scum read but you also agree with Ape on SMC, correct?

Paranoia...I'm re-reading and find zero to case you with...except the VC analysis...you voted Nolder and 80...and avoided the Vic train. So with that I've stated I've gone back and forth on you during the re-read...if I had something I would have posted your quotes where you were leading the town to an illogical conclusion...I have not done so. You are far down my scum list...but paranoia usually make you more suspect.

Stop already. I'm not casing you...just setting out the fact on the VC...I even stated I have not laid out a case on you because I did not find any quotes that warrant attention at this time.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop already. I'm not casing you...just setting out the fact on the VC...I even stated I have not laid out a case on you because I did not find any quotes that warrant attention at this time.

My misunderstanding on that part. I'm not gonna stop though because I think you're scum with Lily or SMC.

why are you looking for something shiny?

Sorry, busy morning. Yes, she is hitting her biggest scumtell - keeping her head down. She's going along with wherever the wind blows strongest, and not casing/asking questions designed to scumhunt. She's keeping her head down and floating.

JC (I think it was him) quoted a few posts from both Leelou and Lily -- they are actually both doing this. I could vote either, but I'm more certain with Leelou.

Vote: Leelou

L-2

Wanna reveal?

If Leelou and Lily are both doing this I want to vote Verbal for not sharing.

11 players left:

1. Me

2. Verb

3. Ape

4. AVM

5. Slats

6. JC

7. Leelou

8. Smash

9. Wombat

10. Lily

11. SMC

11 players left:

1. Me

2. Verb

3. Ape

4. AVM

5. JC

6. Smash

7. Slats

8. Leeou

9. Wombat

10. Lily

11. SMC

I'll admit for me, slats is just more of a gut feeling.

Weird, Leelou went from blue to red pretty fast there.

If Leelou and Lily are both doing this I want to vote Verbal for not sharing.

LOL'ed at my desk. Well done.

It's been on my mind that Verb and Ape could both be part of the scum team or part of a 3rd party SK team. But let scum, Vig or the SK figure that out (if they are just scum.

A real scum team would try to take out the confirmed townies no?

Unvote

If I ever saw this movie, it didn't leave a lasting impression. But if Keifer and his girlfriend would be obvious townies, and there's no counter claim, tough to consider them scum. I agree, though, I think scum would take out comfirmed townies. Maybe they suck so bad it's better to keep them alive.

If I ever saw this movie, it didn't leave a lasting impression. But if Keifer and his girlfriend would be obvious townies, and there's no counter claim, tough to consider them scum. I agree, though, I think scum would take out comfirmed townies. Maybe they suck so bad it's better to keep them alive.

Yeah, can't vote them really but just saying, it's been on the back of the mind.

That is exactly what I assume you are doing.

Wut? Nolder = scum.

Crusher = town.

Slats doesn't want to vote Dan until she posts, then votes me = try to sound town, Doesnt like to mix up with Dan when he's scum trying to buddy up to her, then hops on train with momentum.

Slats casting FOS-like judgement on Vic for being sleazy.

Slats subtle insinuations = scum.

I'm down with Nolder or slats die now.

Page 17...feeling better about Ape/Verb

11 players left.

1 SK.

3 (?) scum.

7 town. (Verb, Ape, AVM all claimed and uncountered, so only 4 anonymous town)

Sound right to everyone?

1-3 kills per night. If all town, then it goes 4-3-1 (town/scum/sk) by tomorrow.

Probably a good idea to lynch scum today, then. I'm sticking with SMC.

Get AVM on the train, and have him take his pick of Lily or Leelou.

Death toll reads like the all-time list of most over-rated players in JN mafia... except Slats. He's alive.

I'm rated correctly.

I think we can safely have AVM shoot you tonight.

It's fine with me as long as it's your idea.

Honestly, I can't believe you pussies haven't even at least run Slats up... he's not even likable. There is no excuse for this!!! PREPOSTEROUS!!! OUTRAGE OUTRAGE OUTRAGE!@!!!

But seriously, let's run up both him and SMC and get some reveals eh?

Character and role reveals. It has helped us vet townies thus far... why we aren't going back to the well is beyond me.

Page 20 and I haven't seen Ape or Verb try to signal once in any post.

I bumped the posts I tried to signal in. I talked about SUNSHINE and his character is Sun. I am Keifer, I brought up Keifer multiple times in thread.

Keep going down this path... here I'll do to you what Slats does to me... lynch me, as long as it is your idea, I'm okay with it. *insinuates pointing and laughing is more important than winning*

Archived