Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

Who knows the movie? Would Keifer and his GF possibly be on their own?

I saw the movie when I was like 16, I have zero recollection. How many do we think is in the scum gang? If just 4 I could see 3rd party having two or something...what is it again 33% not town so possibly 7 bad guys? Right?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bumped the posts I tried to signal in. I talked about SUNSHINE and his character is Sun. I am Keifer, I brought up Keifer multiple times in thread.

Keep going down this path... here I'll do to you what Slats does to me... lynch me, as long as it is your idea, I'm okay with it. *insinuates pointing and laughing is more important than winning*

can you bump again? I paid zero attention until like yesterday.

Honestly, I can't believe you pussies haven't even at least run Slats up... he's not even likable. There is no excuse for this!!! PREPOSTEROUS!!! OUTRAGE OUTRAGE OUTRAGE!@!!!

But seriously, let's run up both him and SMC and get some reveals eh?

Character and role reveals. It has helped us vet townies thus far... why we aren't going back to the well is beyond me.

Absolute zero chance you'd still be alive if I had a gun. Lol.

I'm liking the SMC train and would love to see his reveal.

Lily also needs to be looked at. She really played down the Nol lynch by saying she never has participated before and also mentioned his meta, but didn't actually say what was off about him. Then she seems to still just be going with the flow of the crowd. The thing that seems to be sticking out most though is her "willingness" to hammer Vic, it felt like a set up for a bus.

I never got to lynch Nolder on a Wednesday before. I had the fun of doing it now, and I'm good.

I do think 80 was probably lying. Even if he isn't, he's dangerous as vig.

Ape's probably telling the truth. I can't see him coming up with all that detail expecting not to get vetted.

Vote 80

I'm willing to hammer, but I don't see any reason to rush it. It's the weekend and we pretty much have an absent mod. I'd rather see more dialog right now. And I'd love to see Dan's opinion of the Vic train.

Vote Lily

I'm liking the SMC train and would love to see his reveal.

Lily also needs to be looked at. She really played down the Nol lynch by saying she never has participated before and also mentioned his meta, but didn't actually say what was off about him. Then she seems to still just be going with the flow of the crowd. The thing that seems to be sticking out most though is her "willingness" to hammer Vic, it felt like a set up for a bus.

Vote Lily

That was from left field.

Wifom. I like to use the word wifom in a sentence. Wifom.

Haha! I guess that one cut close to the bone.

But seriously, I wish I was a daytime vig so I could've killed you before your first post in this game.

Haha! I guess that one cut close to the bone.

But seriously, I wish I was a daytime vig so I could've killed you before your first post in this game.

Cut close to the bone? It was funny - so I Carlos Mencia'd it.

You've had me in stitches most of the game.

GFY Verbal. If you've been reading my posts you know I favor lynching SMC over Leelou. Not gonna put him at L - 1 before he reveals though.

Definitely not. Let's make sure AVM is on the train so he can take a shot tonight.

Oh your feelings are hurt. Let it go Ape. I get it.

Is that what's going on? I thought I was just trying to get some laughs out of you... you went from feigning disinterest to sounding like, well, me with your theories ping-ponging all over the place.

Hmm, don't like this post. Why not? Are you saying he should holster? At this point we need him, if the vig to take a shot and shoot right...He's probably the NK of either Scum or SK....

Well considering he's voting me...yeah...I'm inclined he not get a shot...

Is that what's going on? I thought I was just trying to get some laughs out of you... you went from feigning disinterest to sounding like, well, me with your theories ping-ponging all over the place.

I've been pretty consistent minus a few slight changes over the last few pages. I wanted to get my own slight FOS for you and Verb out of the way. Don't try to equate what you do and what I do as the same. It's just not. As you can see I've been taking the time to do a quick skim/reread. Obviously, since I'm still alive, at this point, it's worth it for me to try and help the town.

Archived