Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

of course it works with the wiki if your scum and need a cover role what do most do ? look at the the wiki . Come on man.

I don't disagree. With all these killers, though, there should be a doc.

I did not. Considering the RB is dead and we have SMC claiming to be a weak-doc...how does everyone feel about me revealing who I targeted?

If we're doing this mass reveal thing, I'd prefer you wait until after they reveal (unless they're already dead).

Once again, I've been way ahead of you dickbreath...

I'm roleless town. Neeeext.

What plan?

guess we got that answer. Seems full of sh*t to me

I dont like Apes Idea but my role is bullet proof townie I can not be shot at night , only lynched. JIF did tell me I was shot at I believe N2 no other info . At least from what I remember it was night 2

guess we got that answer. Seems full of sh*t to me

I dont like Apes Idea but my role is bullet proof townie I can not be shot at night , only lynched. JIF did tell me I was shot at I believe N2 no other info . At least from what I remember it was night 2

Why don't you go check and tell us what night it was for sure?

Of course you wouldn't, scummy scum scum.

Scummy JC is scummy.

I did not. Considering the RB is dead and we have SMC claiming to be a weak-doc...how does everyone feel about me revealing who I targeted?

My vote is for you to tell us who you shot at? The wifom should be beautiful...you can then shoot me tonight...OK?

This is an interesting post, too. So if someone else claims Doc, they're not countering you?

No, anyone could counter. Im accounting for the fact that there might be a bodyguard like role out there or some other limited protective role. With so many killers there has to be a counter

Archived