Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Wombat, Slats and JC are the last to reveal?

1. JC -

2. Verb - Mason

3. Leelou - Roleless

4. Crusher

5. SMC - Protector

6. Ape - Mason

7. Hess - Roleless

8. AVM - Vig

9. Vic

10. BG

11. Smash - BPV (can't be NK'd)

12. Dan

13. 80

14. wwbgay

15. Lils - Roleless

16. Heavy Fog

17. Pac

18. Slats

19. Nolderp

20. CTM

21. Sharrow

With eyes open or closed?

You were the first to peg her? Was hoping you had seen something...but OK...share if you can...but understand if you say no.

Say no to what? There's no specific post that shows her scumtell. It's more a lack of posting. Of course, that post where she said she bought Vic's reveal wasn't good.

guess we got that answer. Seems full of sh*t to me

I dont like Apes Idea but my role is bullet proof townie I can not be shot at night , only lynched. JIF did tell me I was shot at I believe N2 no other info . At least from what I remember it was night 2

Who's your character? I couldn't shoot night 2, myself.

My vote is for you to tell us who you shot at? The wifom should be beautiful...you can then shoot me tonight...OK?

Should have shot you not Dan. Awful mistake on my part.

After I'm lynched, remember this post.

if you're town they probably realize game over and can go for broke. Surprised scum didn't do this sooner if Wombat is. Whatever. No investigative roles to really help and totally outnumbered Im just hoping for the best, this day has dragged long enough,

I'm not voting (and no one else should) until these people who refuse to answer who their character is say so. 2 thoughts:

#1 -- there is NO guarantee that JiF made anyone specifically town or scum. This should be realized by the fact that he clearly stated himself that "all reveals are within the spirit of the game"

#2 -- There have been a couple who have ignored to state who they are. That sticks out...where as some towns people (or supposed towns people) have done the exact opposite. My first instinct was to state who I was along with Vig. Vig probably gets me killed at the point I revealed. Role less townie probably keeps scum alive.

We are letting people off the hook not requiring more, and if the mod has no problem with it (and seemingly encouraged it) we're being dumb not getting that info we the town is on the ropes.

if you're town they probably realize game over and can go for broke. Surprised scum didn't do this sooner if Wombat is. Whatever. No investigative roles to really help and totally outnumbered Im just hoping for the best, this day has dragged long enough,

I may have missed it -- but who are you?

I'm not voting (and no one else should) until these people who refuse to answer who their character is say so. 2 thoughts:

#1 -- there is NO guarantee that JiF made anyone specifically town or scum. This should be realized by the fact that he clearly stated himself that "all reveals are within the spirit of the game"

#2 -- There have been a couple who have ignored to state who they are. That sticks out...where as some towns people (or supposed towns people) have done the exact opposite. My first instinct was to state who I was along with Vig. Vig probably gets me killed at the point I revealed. Role less townie probably keeps scum alive.

We are letting people off the hook not requiring more, and if the mod has no problem with it (and seemingly encouraged it) we're being dumb not getting that info we the town is on the ropes.

character reveals are bullsh*t and not in the spirit of the game. We have been through this before in other games where PMs dictated the outcome and I will not be a part of that. Sorry but Ive been in games that have blown up for this very reason.

AVM as you continue reading you will see I confirmed I was shot on night 1. I was not sure

I saw it right before you quoted me. Sorry. Still didn't answer the other question.

im roleless town..the tumbleweed

LOL...see, I actually believe this 99%. If it was anyone else, 100%...only you are crazy enough to come up with tumbleweed as scum. Don't think that's the case though.

Archived