Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

Wrong call my friend on the SK.... I would guess JIF added the shotgun to the scene for flavor since I have no abilty to shoot anyone

You decided to counter Lily you can deal with your situation.From what I see lily answered the character claim question pretty quickly and you countered just as fast so I dont know who to believe but what you have guaranteed is that one of you are scum so one of you must hang.

Just wiki'd your character. No way you are town.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

official UNOfficial Vote Count:

Leelou (2): Verb. SMC

SMC (1): Ape

JC (1): AVM

Lily (3): Leelou, Slats, wwwwwwwwom

wwwwwwwom (2?): lily, smash

With 11 players remaining it takes 6 for a hanging.

taking last votes as the final ones and may god have mercy on our souls

Yes, I'm Tom O'Folliard. Would rather not reveal my role but I will if you deem it necessary.

My preference is that you do. At this point, I'm not sure what you're gaining by keeping it to yourself.

Of course things heat up as soon as Hess disappears. Poor guy.

Regardless of what his reveal means, I don't think Smash is the right choice for today fwiw.

Up to you, but you're the guy who can either vet his claim or kill him tonight. Did you confirm you shot at him N1, or no?

Film Portrayal

Buckshot Roberts appears in the 1988 film Young Guns, portrayed by actor Brian Keith. Few aspects of the real Roberts' life are recreated in the film, such as his status as a grizzled, veteran gunfighter and his preference for riding a mule. His scene in the film is a fictionalized shoot-out where Roberts tracks The Regulators in hopes of collecting a bounty placed on their heads. After a brief conversation where he matter-of-factly states his intentions, Roberts opens fire on the gang, wounding a number of them before retreating to an outhouse for safety. After firing continuously at the outhouse, Dick Brewer (Charlie Sheen) dares Billy the Kid (Emilio Estevez) to see if Roberts is still alive. Billy emerges and is greeted with a hail of gunfire. Roberts then kills Brewer with a shot through the chest. The rest of the Regulators again open fire at the outhouse and then flee. Roberts' fate in the movie is left unclear and he is not mentioned again.

If Roberts fate in the Movie is left UNCLEAR that might be the reason JIF made me bullet proof. Not every character is going to fit every profile perfectly. But hey you got your character reveal so have fun with that.

If someone is the Doc, they need to reveal before being the last imo. It's the only we can believe you for sure...my guess is scum would already know who you are....and even that still can't be sure...would have to make slats and JC both scum which would be somewhat hard for me to believe... makes SMC's reveal far less believable.

My preference is that you do. At this point, I'm not sure what you're gaining by keeping it to yourself.

Up to you, but you're the guy who can either vet his claim or kill him tonight. Did you confirm you shot at him N1, or no?

I shot at him N1. We can get into a good deal of discussion...like why would JiF inform him he was shot if he couldn't die at night (seems unnecessary, though obviously not impossible), the fact that town already has had a number of power roles, his reluctance to reveal character but insisting Wombat does "for a specific purpose"...I don't believe him, but this is rather irrelevant for today. We have two people who have claimed the exact same person. That's obviously where our focus should be.

That, and if Smash IS the SK we need him and he needs us.

Alright, I'm a Communist. Not gonna reveal what nights I commuted.

A Pats fan AND a communist? Son of a...

Alright, I'm a Commuter. Not gonna reveal what nights I commuted.

I don't know what that is.

Would like to hear from everyone on who they believe....Lily or Wombat.

Probably Wombat, as Lily's been my #2 behind SMC all day. Of course, unless JC claims doc, it looks like SMC is telling the truth. So what do I know?

weak...

See...you're better than this. It was obvious to others, why not you? I buy time for people to screw up and say something stupid since the town is in agreement no one but me should hammer...and you again try to discredit me. Again. You've prefaced every comment of "I guess an uncountered AVM has to be town..." with some form of doubting statement. Not to mention you halfway cased me earlier today when no one had countered me: an odd move in and of itself. My guess is you're trying to set this up to lynch me endgame, as I'm one of the more unlynchable players right now.

I'm wary of both Lily and WWWombat after reading this exchange, but Lily per game play seems shadier. With both claiming the same character it's pretty easy to vet by voting one. I'd vote Lily because she's claiming roleless while WWWombat is claiming a power. If we're wrong on Lily, we can get WWWombat without losing a power role. The reverse is not true if we go WWWombat first.

Wombat claimed to be the same character as you. Thoughts?

He was the one who asked me who my character was. I think he decided ahead of time to jump on whoever I claimed. I am one of the easier players to lynch because I play differently than the norm around here. He saw an easy target and went for it. There's really nothing I can say in my defense. I've played the game the way I played it and can't go back and change it now.

Working hard on the AVM as SK/scum angle I see?

Cause I'm the Doc...have suspected you when you claimed to have shot someone and they didn't die and you continued to vote me...The fact that you didn't consider that angle and just turned this into a sh*tshow that requires greater analysis ain't exactly pushing you to my favorite's chart.

He was the one who asked me who my character was. I think he decided ahead of time to jump on whoever I claimed. I am one of the easier players to lynch because I play differently than the norm around here. He saw an easy target and went for it. There's really nothing I can say in my defense. I've played the game the way I played it and can't go back and change it now.

I asked you for your character because pretty much every townie who had revealed had revealed character as well as role and roleless town is an easy claim for scum to make. Character claims, however; are hard for scum to make, which is why you and Smash both flubbed yours up.

Cause I'm the Doc...have suspected you when you claimed to have shot someone and they didn't die and you continued to vote me...The fact that you didn't consider that angle and just turned this into a sh*tshow that requires greater analysis ain't exactly pushing you to my favorite's chart.

Ok so you're countering SMC?

Archived