Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This spring when I visit my mom upstate I want to hang out and drink Corona with you then bust the bottle over your head. What dates work for you?

In all seriousness just let me know a date.. we'll go get a beer and plot how to destroy these idiots in Baltimore next year.

this is a guy who just said **** it and gave up.

Funny thing is if you look around it looks like a NORMAL event of some sort. not like a gay pride event. LOL One thing to show up like that for an event designed for teh Gays, whole other level if you show up like that for the State fair.

Funny thing is if you look around it looks like a NORMAL event of some sort. not like a gay pride event. LOL One thing to show up like that for an event designed for teh Gays, whole other level if you show up like that for the State fair.

and the worst part is no one cares. He's done this before but they're not giving the attention whore the satisfaction anymore.. Poor guy.

was it this event...may have seen it...

Fetish-2012-10-front-.jpg

The War was coming to a close. Few were left standing. Its coming down to High Noon, a good old fashion shoot out, who's got the fastest gun in the west. Though, some of them dont even have guns. Even more strange, they didnt even realize they werent human util like 3 days into the war.

Hess, Tumbleweed, Town has been murdered

tumbleweed-pic.jpg

One of the most feared men in the country was one of Murphy's closest friends. John Kinney's name rang fear into the hearts of men. He was a sharp shooter, known to have killed more men than small pox. But that didnt scare Billy the Kid. Billy knew his gun was faster and more accurate. He also knew that killing John Kinney would make him the deadliest man alive. Billy thought killing Kinney could get him to Murphy but unfortunately for Billy, Murphy had grown to strong to overthrow.

Billy reared out his 6 shooter, aimed it at Kinney's head and shot him straight between the eyes:

Wbat, John Kinney, Scum Protector has been shot:

1408.png

The War was coming to a close. Few were left standing. Its coming down to High Noon, a good old fashion shoot out, who's got the fastest gun in the west. Though, some of them dont even have guns. Even more strange, they didnt even realize they werent human util like 3 days into the war.

Hess, Tumbleweed, Town has been murdered

tumbleweed-pic.jpg

Excuse me Mr Moderator. How exactly does a tumbleweed die?

Murphy's power grew. He controlled everything. Billy and the Regulators wagged war on him but just didnt get enough causalities to stop Murphy's influence over Lincoln County. Billy and his team were fugitive's. They disappeared, in shame that they couldnt take down Murphy, the had lost.

Some say the Pals headed for Old Mexico, but nobody really knows. The one who remained were:

AVM, Billy the Kid, Town Vig with 1 time BPV

young_guns_emilio1.jpg

Slats, Brushy Bill Roberts, roleless townie

billy-the-kid_320.jpg

Jetscode, Charlie Bowdre, Town Doc

5382842327_819c719581_m.jpg

To summarize in case there is confusion. Though there are 3 remaining townies. The Politician SMC, has vote control over Slats. Therefore, rendering the town useless without the ability to lynch. Which is why the game is over...we could have let it play out, but it seemed like that would be pretty unnecessary.

Thanks for playing guys. I had fun modding.

Scum played really well. Great team effort.

Town made some crucial mistakes.

Archived