Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe AVM said he'd do Jets Mafia after the Super Bowl and Pac called next after him. Either AVM needs to start his game early or Pac needs to jump ahead in the queue if we don't want to wait 2 weeks for the next game.

Agreed.

Smash played a great SK. Think he panicked a bit when the character reveals starting happening or otherwise was brilliant. His crucial mistake was targeting wbat the other night, when wbat was an obvious next day lynch. That could have completely changed the game.

Great game, guys! Thanks, JiF. Real fun game.

Like I've said before, I'm the JR Smith of mafia. I have really good games and really bad games and I have no clue going in when that is going to happen. I was the Good JR last game when I was finally able to defeat the Mafia Empress Dan X.

This game I was the Bad JR. A lot of people are going to say "I knew you were scum!" or "I got you!" and they'd be 100% right. I played a real sloppy game and my unvote of Vic was an absolute brain lock. Lucky my scummates WWWW and Leelou carried me.

And, yeah, I was trying to draw the NK last night by inisting I was the doc yesterday.

That said, I was happy to have a hand in killing Nolder, Verbal, and Ape. I'll just have to wait for WWWW.

Yeah, the room should be as you left it. I took the liberty of throwing out those crusty tube socks you left under the bed.

I'm not sure if I'm creeped out more by you insinuating you were in my room, or by what you did in there.

wait, what?

JiFsiguser.png

01-18-2013

01:19 PM ET (US)

Yes. Because I called her dumb. As if we dont call each other dumb all the time. She went on a rant about how much she really hates me and my Batman routine and that in real life she wishes I was dead. Quite amusing.

If true, </3

JiF may be a douche. But he's our douche. And death threats aren't kosher.

If true, </3

it's basically true but it wasn't a PM'd threat.. it was on thread last game and it involved wishing for a shark attack. it was a pretty dumb post and not really funny at all.

that's pretty much it..

now lets talk about how SMC and Leelou should have been dead last week... I tried to tell everyone the deal but no one would listen.

Pacsiguser.png

01-23-2013

08:17 AM ET (US)

I think for the most part it was a balanced, good game but the vote stealer thing was a hair too much. Without that you might be getting the down to the wire finish that you hope for.

This guy is a ****ing pig. Even with vote control, we had a max of 5 votes at any point in the game in a 21 player game. Also, Smash killed 3 townies including 2 power roles. Think about that.

As for the comments people made about bussing, I agree that we ****ed up the Vic lynch. We should have committed to a bus there. I am a big fan of bussing, but we got greedy trying to keep our roleblocker around. As for bussing after that, it was not a good idea imo. Leelou and SMC were looking really scummy to everyone left (and I'm not sure how I wasn't) and if Leelou got lynched, people would have torn apart her symp hints and gone straight to me and SMC. So we went all-in.

To summarize in case there is confusion. Though there are 3 remaining townies. The Politician SMC, has vote control over Slats. Therefore, rendering the town useless without the ability to lynch. Which is why the game is over...we could have let it play out, but it seemed like that would be pretty unnecessary.

Thanks for playing guys. I had fun modding.

Scum played really well. Great team effort.

Town made some crucial mistakes.

Town made nothing but mistakes.

Oh look, Leelou was scum. Whaddayaknow.

Yup. Sorry I was on a plane when the Lily lynch went down, I'd have tried to help get Leelou with you.

This guy is a ****ing pig. Even with vote control, we had a max of 5 votes at any point in the game in a 21 player game. Also, Smash killed 3 townies including 2 power roles. Think about that.

As for the comments people made about bussing, I agree that we ****ed up the Vic lynch. We should have committed to a bus there. I am a big fan of bussing, but we got greedy trying to keep our roleblocker around. As for bussing after that, it was not a good idea imo. Leelou and SMC were looking really scummy to everyone left (and I'm not sure how I wasn't) and if Leelou got lynched, people would have torn apart her symp hints and gone straight to me and SMC. So we went all-in.

you had a RB, Protector, GF, Politician, Symp...

vote stealer was overkill.. just admit you are the worst winning scum team of all time. it's true.

you had a RB, Protector, GF, Politician, Symp...

vote stealer was overkill.. just admit you are the worst winning scum team of all time. it's true.

It wouldnt have been...but the game got dominated N1. Losing Crusher and BG N1 was devastating

Archived