Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, Verb played weird until the, "lynch Leelou" thing at the end. Oh well.

I was trying to avoid getting either Ape or I killed and maintain the Mason angle. And even disagree with him a bit. I didn't want scum to get a 2-for-1 deal on us, which they eventually did.

The next time I say I've got Leelou or Lily pinned down as scum, ****ING VOTE WITH ME.

Btw, I DID NOT GET MY PM UNTIL D3...page 90. F you all.

This is true. I ****ed up. lulz. I'm still trying to figure out why you didnt just PM and ask why I never sent you a PM.

err.. it was heart felt and spoke of your prowess as a poster and stuff.

What was the insult? I want to laugh.

I had fun during the last game day. :)

I hope so! Hahaha

The best part was me and Hess talking out a "strategy" like we were invisible and you couldn't see anything we said. As if you guys hadn't already figured that out lol

This is true. I ****ed up. lulz. I'm still trying to figure out why you didnt just PM and ask why I never sent you a PM.

LMAO

See -- Hess says that around 3-4 times a season, so I thought he was BS'ing us :rl:

I hope so! Hahaha

The best part was me and Hess talking out a "strategy" like we were invisible and you couldn't see anything we said. As if you guys hadn't already figured that out lol

We had, which is why I said I wouldn't vote Hess or Slats. LOL but yeah that was funny.

Sooth replied to you saying "ok then no need for you to be here.. see ya"...

I replied to him that he always had a quick trigger and I was hoping he'd take you back because you pollute too many threads here.

They banned you and your post count reads 0 LOL

I thoroughly enjoyed the last 2 days...

As did I -- thanks for the game man. Sorry it slowed down so much last night. Yesterday was high entertainment for everyone but Slats, though :D

I did too...thats why I thought nothing of it. But then I was looking at my PM's like...oh sh*t, I really did never send him one.

:rl: Gotta love Hess. You did two things this game I've always toyed with doing...not in the Jets game, but in a different game. Don't put Sharrow on the playlist even though he's playing, don't send Hess a PM. If only Pac had died twice....

We had, which is why I said I wouldn't vote Hess or Slats. LOL but yeah that was funny.

LOL...I sort of felt like it went like this: "Hess...we can do this. We've got it! Let's just lynch a townie, they'll never see it coming! Wait...DAMNIT THEY'RE RIGHT THERE!"

Sooth replied to you saying "ok then no need for you to be here.. see ya"...

I replied to him that he always had a quick trigger and I was hoping he'd take you back because you pollute too many threads here.

They banned you and your post count reads 0 LOL

haha - what a dbag that guy is. I guess I telegraphed the fact I wanted to start a board war? lol

:rl: Gotta love Hess. You did two things this game I've always toyed with doing...not in the Jets game, but in a different game. Don't put Sharrow on the playlist even though he's playing, don't send Hess a PM. If only Pac had died twice....

If Pac had replaced slats at the end, he probably would have died a second time. :)

LOL...I sort of felt like it went like this: "Hess...we can do this. We've got it! Let's just lynch a townie, they'll never see it coming! Wait...DAMNIT THEY'RE RIGHT THERE!"

:rl:

Originally Posted by Pac2566 viewpost.gif

You always had a quick trigger finger.. was hoping you'd take him back and get him off JN. He pollutes many a thread over there.

Sooth - I have welcomed back everyone who posted here. He came back and his first post was that he hates everyone here. Not going to let one jackass hijack a great thread. user_offline.gif

On your ban with 0 post count:

Sooth- This is new here, it's called the ultimate ban. Like you never existed. lol

BTW: I was serious when I said I don't really remember him here. He obviously didn't post anything that caught my attention.

WWW was definitely the MVP.

Funny thing was, I was so sure Pac was the symp because he was the first to bring up the symp possibility, named both me and Vic, and had the Mexican posts. I thought that was clear signaling, LOL. We symp checked him the first night, but WWW was right about Leelou. She was also under consideration the first night, but we needed to clear Pac first.

WWW even gave me the character name and the role to fake claim. I didn't know who to come up with.

Nolder was great on his lynch. The pics were hilarious.

It was so odd, everyone had me as scum (correctly), early but I somehow made it to the end. The best thing I did was refraining from vote control early. I didn't want to give it away and have a townie use it as a psuedo vetting. The first time we used it was on Verbal because we knew we were in trouble after the Vic lynch.

And, yeah, AVM, I was trying to draw a shot at the end because WWW was protecting me that night. WWW protected himself the night before which was perfect timing since Smash shot at him.

WWW was definitely the MVP.

Funny thing was, I was so sure Pac was the symp because he was the first to bring up the symp possibility, named both me and Vic, and had the Mexican posts. I thought that was clear signaling, LOL. We symp checked him the first night, but WWW was right about Leelou. She was also under consideration the first night, but we needed to clear Pac first.

WWW even gave me the character name and the role to fake claim. I didn't know who to come up with.

Nolder was great on his lynch. The pics were hilarious.

It was so odd, everyone had me as scum (correctly), early but I somehow made it to the end. The best thing I did was refraining from vote control early. I didn't want to give it away and have a townie use it as a psuedo vetting. The first time we used it was on Verbal because we knew we were in trouble after the Vic lynch.

And, yeah, AVM, I was trying to draw a shot at the end because WWW was protecting me that night. WWW protected himself the night before which was perfect timing since Smash shot at him.

Ahhh...okay so at least I made the right call. Not that it means anything, LOL.

You always had a quick trigger finger.. was hoping you'd take him back and get him off JN. He pollutes many a thread over there.

Sooth - I have welcomed back everyone who posted here. He came back and his first post was that he hates everyone here. Not going to let one jackass hijack a great thread. user_offline.gif

Sooth- This is new here, it's called the ultimate ban. Like you never existed. lol

BTW: I was serious when I said I don't really remember him here. He obviously didn't post anything that caught my attention.

FREE JIF

Jif,

Great game. Thought I had the whole thing figured out except for the vote steal. Never noticed till the crucial moment. Thought had plenty of time to make the right decision then the rug pulled out. Great design. Thanks.

Scum,

Well played. Hats off to Wombat who has no taste in music but obviously plays mafia at a high level. Leelou your back on my every game scum list. Second guessed myself. SMC played his normal tactical scum play...very low key early, just enough bullsh*t at crucial moments. Vic, good game.

Smashmouth,

Bloody brilliant plays.

To the town, we sucked.

wwwombat nice game and great job in the end.

SMC now that I look back I should have stuck to my guns and shot you rather than wwww but i chanced my mind at the last minute thinking wombat would see himself as the obvious and not protect himself thinking i would go in another direction. he guessed right I second guessed myself. I told JIF im PMs I broke my own rule in that instance which is to NEVER ever go with the second guess.

Scum played a really good game hats off to all of you guys.

AVM had his hands tied at the end or I think things might have been much different.

Why I felt I could not character reveal a horse or a saddle as some suggested was because AVM shot me on night 1 if i would have claimed some crazy character AVM would have seen right through it (horses and Saddles dont wear BPV's) looking back my best play would have been to dissapear like I did at some stages in the middle of the game and yes those dissaperances were by design since sometimes my mouth gets me in trouble :) .

I was trying to avoid getting either Ape or I killed and maintain the Mason angle. And even disagree with him a bit. I didn't want scum to get a 2-for-1 deal on us, which they eventually did.

The next time I say I've got Leelou or Lily pinned down as scum, ****ING VOTE WITH ME.

I still can't believe that you haven't figured me out yet. When I play quietly, that's a town tell for me, not a scum tell. I'm not telling you what my scum tell is......lol.

As did I -- thanks for the game man. Sorry it slowed down so much last night. Yesterday was high entertainment for everyone but Slats, though :biggrin:

Definitely wish I was killed.

Wish I pushed SMC more, or JC counter-claimed right away. If town got that lynch, the town wins. Oh well.

SMC now that I look back I should have stuck to my guns and shot you rather than wwww but i chanced my mind at the last minute thinking wombat would see himself as the obvious and not protect himself thinking i would go in another direction. he guessed right I second guessed myself. I told JIF im PMs I broke my own rule in that instance which is to NEVER ever go with the second guess.

AVM had his hands tied at the end or I think things might have been much different.

Why I felt I could not character reveal a horse or a saddle as some suggested was because AVM shot me on night 1 if i would have claimed some crazy character AVM would have seen right through it (horses and Saddles dont wear BPV's) looking back my best play would have been to dissapear like I did at some stages in the middle of the game and yes those dissaperances were by design since sometimes my mouth gets me in trouble :) .

I did see myself as obvious. I was about to convince myself to protect SMC when he and Leelou told me with quite a bit of conviction that I needed to protect myself.

What's also amazing is that Leelou never had to fully role and character reveal.

We were trying to come up with something to claim and she decided on bargirl.

I didn't feel like trying to make up a role that I'd have to have actions for at night. Bargirl worked for me lol.

I still can't believe that you haven't figured me out yet. When I play quietly, that's a town tell for me, not a scum tell. I'm not telling you what my scum tell is......lol.

Huh? I've had you nabbed on multiple occasions now. I read you better than most others. I was on the fence with you this game, which is why I was pushing for Leelou, with SMC and Wombat as well. You were one I wasn't 100% on. But when I feel certain on you, I've usually been correct.

I already know your main scum tell. I've pointed it out in games before when you've been scum. ;-)

LOL - he's full of sh*t. We had a 5 page PM going back and forth when the exodus happened about the way he treats people who give him $50 for a search feature. Internet tough guy faggy pants.

Jif,

Great game. Thought I had the whole thing figured out except for the vote steal. Never noticed till the crucial moment. Thought had plenty of time to make the right decision then the rug pulled out. Great design. Thanks.

Scum,

Well played. Hats off to Wombat who has no taste in music but obviously plays mafia at a high level. Leelou your back on my every game scum list. Second guessed myself. SMC played his normal tactical scum play...very low key early, just enough bullsh*t at crucial moments. Vic, good game.

Smashmouth,

Bloody brilliant plays.

To the town, we sucked.

Thanks bud. Out of curiosity...why were you protecting yourself each night? There were a couple of time that I thought you should definitely protect else where.

And yet you still almost pulled it off.

Definitely wish I was killed.

Wish I pushed SMC more, or JC counter-claimed right away. If town got that lynch, the town wins. Oh well.

You had the scum team paranoid you were a bomb. lol

Archived