Charlie Campbell (Walterfootball.com) Mock Draft

LAD_Brooklyn

I like Jordan a lot but am not sure of him as a pass rusher. Hes a sick mover, but pass rusher is what you're looking for in the top 10 out of that position.

That top ten in general is a mess....1 and 2 would be jaw droppers unless Jones is medically cleared and Smith gets more talented.

Like David DeCastro don't see Warmack being that high of an selection. His ceiling should be at 16 and even then I still have a problem with that. As for his player comparison I would say Decastro is more like Hutchinson with Warmack being Carl Nicks. As for selecting him in the 1st, I think that too high of an asset to draft a guard. Look at the top guards in the NFL today those guys are drafted in the mid rounds. Should guards be drafted at all in the 1st round at all? Yes. But this season I'm more than reluctant to pull that trigger unless we get the middle finger from Moore or Slauson in free agency.

Like David DeCastro don't see Warmack being that high of an selection. His ceiling should be at 16 and even then I still have a problem with that. As for his player comparison I would say Decastro is more like Hutchinson with Warmack being Carl Nicks. As for selecting him in the 1st, I think that too high of an asset to draft a guard.

most likely top 10 is too high for a guard. Warmack is a far better prospect than Decastro (IMO). he's like if Iupati went to Alabama.

Archived