the one thing i will miss about Tanny

Integrity28

I'll miss his aggression in general, it was admirable even if not always wise.

The Holmes trade and Edwards trades were excellent moves, even if they weren't dealt with correctly.

The Favre trade was admirable, even though I hated it.

The trade in the 2009 draft was actually excellent value, incredible for the distance we moved up. Even if the pick was terrible, I loved it at the time and can't fault him for it.

Heh.

Come on Crusher... you can't deny that in the midst of a field of 32 teams, that the Jets fans in Radio City cast a Jets shadow on the whole day, and with Mike T here, it seems like every draft has this epic trade up moment that was exciting.

Not good for the franchise long-term, but exciting. You know, in that "we win the off-season!" kind of way. I don't know how to explain it... it just always felt like we had a horse in the race.

I think if we get a good GM, that has a philosophy for long term development of the roster, that will all go away. Which is a good thing... but it will make watching the draft boring. LOL

There are a group of junkies on the Bowery that know exactly what you're going for with this

Still, I don't understand the zephyr crack... I figure it's an obscure pop culture reference, but from what? I'm not as old and defeated as you. I need to know these things so that I can crush the dreams of the generations behind me...

just have kids dude and I'm sure you'll make it happen

Still, I don't understand the zephyr crack... I figure it's an obscure pop culture reference, but from what? I'm not as old and defeated as you. I need to know these things so that I can crush the dreams of the generations behind me...

TomGayne is desperately trying to fit in Dbatesmans crew... obscure references are #1 entrance criteria... Just act immpressed

Archived