Things you said, did or thought while watching the 2012 Jets

SouthernJet

Most games were just staring at TV in silence with a few F words here and there. But last game in Buffalo 2nd half just kept saying "Cmon Rex put Tebow in what possible harm can come from it". But no Sanchez kept coming out. Turned off 4th qtr and watched Texans/Colts. I can not remember doing that for a long time.

Most games were just staring at TV in silence with a few F words here and there. But last game in Buffalo 2nd half just kept saying "Cmon Rex put Tebow in what possible harm can come from it". But no Sanchez kept coming out. Turned off 4th qtr and watched Texans/Colts. I can not remember doing that for a long time.

LOL, I hear ya

As we wait for a GM hiring, I thought it might be fun to divert a tad and look at how the 2012 season may have impacted us, LOL.

I will start:

- At Raleigh Jets Bar every time Sanchez dropped back to pass I gasped "'Oh shiit, a pass"

(Of course fearing a turnover, LOL)

- I started ordering my meal at the Bar 30 minutes before the game cause i feared my stomach would be so upset/pissed I would have no appetite.

What I said: = WTF

What I did: = WTF

What I thought: = WTF

As we wait for a GM hiring, I thought it might be fun to divert a tad and look at how the 2012 season may have impacted us, LOL.

I will start:

- At Raleigh Jets Bar every time Sanchez dropped back to pass I gasped "'Oh shiit, a pass"

(Of course fearing a turnover, LOL)

- I started ordering my meal at the Bar 30 minutes before the game cause i feared my stomach would be so upset/pissed I would have no appetite.

We are jet that think alike cause I am saying the same thing as soon as I see him drop back to throw, most of the time its an int I can't seem to look at and my response is OMG! here we go again or Rex Ryan you are a fuggin jerk.

Archived