Sandy Hook Principal Dawn Hochsprung Memorial Fund

Lego My Lageman

Jetnation,

In the events of the Sandy Hook shooting my family lost Dawn. My mother in law was one of the most kind, enthusiastic, beautiful souls you could ever meet. Her energy was cotagious. We shared a sense of sarcastic humor that was just so fun to be around. She was a first class educator, a great mother in law, a loving mother, and a grandmother that treated my family wonderfully. Our family has set up a memorial fund in her name. For more information please visit:

http://www.dawnhochs..._Fund/WWDD.html

121214-Dawn_Hochsprung-AP868876758427_220x157.jpg

my neighbor and good friend are from monroe.they were not affected.being from connecticut myself,i was glad for them. but i knew it would be a matter of time before i came across someone that was. my condolences. this kinda stuff, i just dont understand.murder.i can grasp the concept.but this? i just dont understand.truly sorry for your loss

• 2 weeks later...

Lego - this is also going out on Facebook in the morning and Twitter again as well. May God Bless you and your family!

This is awesome! We are about half way to our goal of $100,000 thanks to your help! This has been a great stress relief vehicle for my family. Just be able to emerse ourselves in this makes it a little better.

This is awesome! We are about half way to our goal of $100,000 thanks to your help! This has been a great stress relief vehicle for my family. Just be able to emerse ourselves in this makes it a little better.

I can't imagine what you guys are going through. God bless you all!

Archived