Jets Ready to Shop Sanchez; Vick says he wants to play for Jets so long as Sanchez isn't there

Freemanm

Jets Ready to Shop Sanchez; Vick says he wants to play for Jets so long as Sanchez isn't there

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1223973

Not to sure about the sources in this story (it's the Daily News) but it is a good read. The Jets should have done this two seasons ago.

article is a month old..

lets wait to see what new GM thinks

I would rather have Sanchez starting another 16 games. Even though I know he'll be horrible, at least I can root for the team and still hope he does well.

If the Jets sign Vick I'll enthusiastically root for them to lose every game until he's gone.

This x 1000!

OFFER:

CIMG1341.JPG

the dude says the car's not included

They want up upgrade to immodium and if not the car the change in the console.

Vick is shot. There's no point to court that fecal storm of bad PR for a guy that is a shell of what he was.

I would rather have Sanchez starting another 16 games. Even though I know he'll be horrible, at least I can root for the team and still hope he does well.

If the Jets sign Vick I'll enthusiastically root for them to lose every game until he's gone.

The good news is he'll likely be punished behind our line waiting for receivers to get any sort of separation

on top of that, pretty much any 2013 jets starting qb is a stop gap.period. people keep chatting about matt flynn.2 career start matt flynn.got beat out by a rookie and is a very inacurate qb.i watched the games. acrobatic catch after acrobatic catch got him 400 yards

Like Pete mentioned, Flynn did nothing wrong but get injured in pre-season which gave an opportunity for the rookie to play and his did a dam good job running away with position would a remarkable pre-season. That's the sort of coach I like not one that gets too caught up in contract ties. For all we know if Russel had that type of preseason for us Rex would claim that Mark gives us the best chance to win.

As for Flynn that doesn't make him a bad player. He still has the potential to be a middle of the line QB. . For the record I don't want Flynn but wanted to to give you a response in regard to getting besting by Wilson.

Archived