Marty Mornhinwheg to be named OC

Matt39

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam Caplan@caplannfl

Quite frankly, don't see the fit with Mornhinweg with Rex and meat and potatoes (ground/pound) offense.

Listen rex is a great Defensive coach, if he ever wants to be a great head coach he has to open his eyes and realize his offensive philosophy, or lack thereof, will kill his career just like his Dad. Maybe Rex sees this????

Flynn would cost $$ they don't have and draft picks they can't afford to lose. He gt beat out by Russell Wilson. I'll pass.

Would not cost that much more money than any other QB they would bring in. And you speak like Russell Wilson is some hack....did you see wilson play? He is the real deal.

Not sure how I feel about this. While ground and pound obviously isn't the answer, they sure as hell better do something with this pile of sh*t that is their QB position, and quick, if they plan on having a pass-heavy attack. It was painful enough watching these boobs even when passing less than 20 times in a game.

Would not cost that much more money than any other QB they would bring in. And you speak like Russell Wilson is some hack....did you see wilson play? He is the real deal.

Russell Wilson had a very good year. He came on very strong at the end. I'm not saying he is a hack. I'm saying a rookie beat Flynn out of training camp after getting signed to big money. I'll pass.

Russell Wilson had a very good year. He came on very strong at the end. I'm not saying he is a hack. I'm saying a rookie beat Flynn out of training camp after getting signed to big money. I'll pass.

He came on strong at the end, because they held him back early on. There's no evidence he couldn't have played this well all year. Carroll and his staff have all said they put the clamps on him early, and then realized they didn't need to.

Id say there's about a 75% chance Michael VIck is the Jets starting QB in 2013

We're going after Vick.

You guys are probably right, which is all the more reason I'm not sure how I feel about the hire. While he may be better than the heap of crap they currently have, that's not saying much, and I'd really want Vick nowhere near this team.

You guys are probably right, which is all the more reason I'm not sure how I feel about the hire. While he may be better than the heap of crap they currently have, that's not saying much, and I'd really want Vick nowhere near this team.

Rex loves him some thug turds who were great 3 years ago.

Flushing the perception of the circus down the toilet then coming back with Mike Vick....not gonna jump out the window yet...but I'd be really apathetic towards this team if he's starting next year. Not because I hate VIck either...Woody just doesnt get it.

Archived