Cheating Scum Elimination Day!

unbanmadmike1

He's not a troll. Wombat is a friend to JN, he barely discusses football, he plays mafia with us, and occasionally meanders into the football space.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Well I'm clearly not talking about the mafia game. But it's clear your friends, and I'm just saying that if you're not a Jets fan, yet, you spend a lot of time on the fan forum of a Jets site, that kinda fits into the definition of a troll. Whether or not Wombat "barely" discusses his football team or not is not the point - he does, and he does it on a Jets site, not a Patriots site. That's my only point. He may be a fine fellow who simply made poor affiliation choices growing up.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm clearly not talking about the mafia game. But it's clear your friends, and I'm just saying that if you're not a Jets fan, yet, you spend a lot of time on the fan forum of a Jets site, that kinda fits into the definition of a troll.

Fine. I'm a troll. A troll who finds reading interesting here on occasion, and let's be honest, your meltdowns are epic.

So a Pats fan practically living on a Jets forum is not a troll? I guess we have different definitions.

A troll is a person that posts inflammatory subjects to provoke a response. While I might on occasion post a smart ass remark, my history of posting is far from trolling.

A troll is a person that posts inflammatory subjects to provoke a response. While I might on occasion post a smart ass remark, my history of posting is far from trolling.

I suppose my use of the word troll is too broad. I do enjoy conversation with other fans, and too be honest, I make it a point to go to away games because I want to see as many stadiums as possible. Therefore, please accept my apology, I will re-assess my use of the word.

Fine. I'm a troll. A troll who finds reading interesting here on occasion, and let's be honest, your meltdowns are epic.

My meltdowns? I'm sure you're using that as a description of the board and not necessarily "my" meltdowns. I think my personal meltdowns have been relatively mild ... when not inebriated.

I suppose my use of the word troll is too broad. I do enjoy conversation with other fans, and too be honest, I make it a point to go to away games because I want to see as many stadiums as possible. Therefore, please accept my apology, I will re-assess my use of the word.

None needed.

If you ever go to Nashville, park/stay in the city and walk to the game.

Well I'm clearly not talking about the mafia game. But it's clear your friends, and I'm just saying that if you're not a Jets fan, yet, you spend a lot of time on the fan forum of a Jets site, that kinda fits into the definition of a troll. Whether or not Wombat "barely" discusses his football team or not is not the point - he does, and he does it on a Jets site, not a Patriots site. That's my only point. He may be a fine fellow who simply made poor affiliation choices growing up.

Pretty much, total troll. LET'S KILL WOMBAT!!!!

He is actually a disgusting Pats troll. I call him Trollbat.

You are a very upstanding poster as a fan of another team.

Wombat or Trollbat if you will, is a disgusting Pats troll and needs to be stopped.

Rooting for a different team doesn't define troll. You are wrong. Troll on internet is someone baiting arguments and trying to cause emo outburst. Wombat doesn't do that. Tomshane, senore gato, many others are trolls here... And jets fans. Allegiance has nothing to do with it. You're just wrong.

Rooting for a different team doesn't define troll. You are wrong. Troll on internet is someone baiting arguments and trying to cause emo outburst. Wombat doesn't do that. Tomshane, senore gato, many others are trolls here... And jets fans. Allegiance has nothing to do with it. You're just wrong.

Man I think you totally missed the boat.

Read on ...

Archived