All Brady does is throw 5 yard passes

Matt39

How many yards would he have gotten? 4 yards. Half the distance to the goal. I do not think Reed's intent was to blow-up Brady and with him sliding he can't, but I do not blame Brady for doing a little self defense.

I forgot touching Brady in Pats land is a felony.

Dont get what's in it for you to defend a clear bush league move on Brady's part.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, you are right. All our classlessness comes from on the field, while the Jets are a pillar of fair play. :rolleyes:

And your proof is? Again, self defense? Yes. Kick in the nuts? No.

How many yards would he have gotten? 4 yards. Half the distance to the goal. I do not think Reed's intent was to blow-up Brady and with him sliding he can't, but I do not blame Brady for doing a little self defense.

LOL, ur just lying to yourself now. That slide was embarrassing to watch for any fan. I don't think there was malice there, just a scared QB. Brady is one of the best all time but out of that group one of the biggest fairies ever. Sorry, just truths you should come to grips w/ as a Pats fan.

And your proof is? Again, self defense? Yes. Kick in the nuts? No.

Give it up bud, the proof is right there. He extended his leg out and gave it a kick right as Reed came into range. It would be one thing if he just had his leg up high, but the blatant kick as his leg extended and Reed approached is all the proof you need.

The purpose of the slide is self defense. You slide so you cant be hit. The Ravens were playing chippy??? Good, slide and hope you get hit which creates another PF flag thrown and it helps your team.

Brady is a pussy and bush leaguer.

You are a mind reader? Really?

Wow. He leg was not even close.

What a homer. Explain to me why Suh of the Lions got fined for his errant kick to Schaub's groin but Brady is allowed to actually do it while facing his tackler. He even kicks like a girl.

Give it up bud, the proof is right there. He extended his leg out and gave it a kick right as Reed came into range. It would be one thing if he just had his leg up high, but the blatant kick as his leg extended and Reed approached is all the proof you need.

The purpose of the slide is self defense. You slide so you cant be hit. The Ravens were playing chippy??? Good, slide and hope you get hit which creates another PF flag thrown and it helps your team.

Brady is the greatest QB everyone can make fun of. It's the blessing and the curse of being a Pats fan, I suppose.

And like that stopped the Ravens from giving an extra shove, push or hit to Brady or any other player before or during this game?

No reason to take an extra hot or 'push to the ground to make sure he is down'.

Wow, do I detect a little sobbing in your voice? If Brady gets breathed on to hard he gets a call, but he can girly kick a mans balls and get away with it. Face it, your glory days r over,hope u enjoyed the ride...NOT!

He was terrible yesterday. No question.. Pulled a no show in biggest game of year

Was it really surprising? That's what the Ravens do to the Pats. They know rushing from the outside doesnt work against New England...so they send guys up the middle and Brady was clearly uncomfortable. Gronk was the only guy they had that could make a play on the ball when guarded....

The Pats offense is boring as hell. I'm glad the Ravens know how to defend it because I'd much rather watch to smashmouth teams with vertical passing games square off than the 5 yard pick plays the Pats run to death.

Was it really surprising? That's what the Ravens do to the Pats. They know rushing from the outside doesnt work against New England...so they send guys up the middle and Brady was clearly uncomfortable. Gronk was the only guy they had that could make a play on the ball when guarded....

The Pats offense is boring as hell. I'm glad the Ravens know how to defend it because I'd much rather watch to smashmouth teams with vertical passing games square off than the 5 yard pick plays the Pats run to death.

I like pretty much all kinds of passing. Hate watching 3 yard runs up the middle.

What a homer. Explain to me why Suh of the Lions got fined for his errant kick to Schaub's groin but Brady is allowed to actually do it while facing his tackler. He even kicks like a girl.

Because Suh actually kicked him in the nutts. Compared to Brady who raised his leg to a guy that was jumping.

And get 4 yards. I honestly do not think Reed was going to do anything, but it would have been nice if he did after they butchered the clock management.

As far as the play, I do not blame Brady for doing it for self defense.

Wow, do I detect a little sobbing in your voice? If Brady gets breathed on to hard he gets a call, but he can girly kick a mans balls and get away with it. Face it, your glory days r over,hope u enjoyed the ride...NOT!

When you get a half way decent QB, come talk to me. ;)

Again, he did not kick him in the nuts.

Gronk?

I wish the Jets had a boring offense that led the league in scoring with 34 pts a game, 4 more than the next closest team.

The NFL is about match ups. The Pats dont match up well vs. the Ravens. It doesnt mean Brady all of a sudden sucks, or cant throw the long ball or all this other stuff you're claiming. It simply means, the Ravens were the better team yesterday and its mostly because of how they match up.

And 95% of the reason "he" (should be they) cant throw the long ball is they dont have a receiver who can get open down field. Brady showed he throws the long ball as good as anyone when he had Moss. Problem is for him, he's only had that type of a player for a couple seasons.

I've been saying it for a while now, teams who can get pressure up the middle and take away the intermediate stuff can beat Brady because they have nobody that can stretch the field. Its how the Jets beat them a couple years back too and its why the Ravens historically have success vs. them, Ngata opens up lanes for LBer's to put pressure in his face and he doesnt like it and they dont have a player who get behind a safety and make them pay for it.

Gronk?

I wish the Jets had a boring offense that led the league in scoring with 34 pts a game, 4 more than the next closest team.

The NFL is about match ups. The Pats dont match up well vs. the Ravens. It doesnt mean Brady all of a sudden sucks, or cant throw the long ball or all this other stuff you're claiming. It simply means, the Ravens were the better team yesterday and its mostly because of how they match up.

And 95% of the reason "he" (should be they) cant throw the long ball is they dont have a receiver who can get open down field. Brady showed he throws the long ball as good as anyone when he had Moss. Problem is for him, he's only had that type of a player for a couple seasons.

I've been saying it for a while now, teams who can get pressure up the middle and take away the intermediate stuff can beat Brady because they have nobody that can stretch the field. Its how the Jets beat them a couple years back too and its why the Ravens historically have success vs. them, Ngata opens up lanes for LBer's to put pressure in his face and he doesnt like it and they dont have a player who get behind a safety and make them pay for it.

Brady when being pressured up the middle is a bad QB. Ravens take advantage of that better than any team in football. The game looked a lot like ours from two years ago when the Ravens defense was on the field.

Even the Moss season, Brady wasnt throwing the ball down the field a lot other than the long balls to Moss. It was still a short passing game that they ran...Ill post the article shortly.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/content/super-bowl-hangover-pt-2-from-bradying-to-welker/13471/

Granted I think the Pats weapons were the weakest of the 4 remaining teams...I like seeing this spread offense/no huddle/pick crap getting beat up. I find the Ravens offense a lot more entertaining to watch than the Pats. Rice and Pierce and FLacco going down the field to WR's who dont need gimmicks to get them open or make a play in the air.

Brady when being pressured up the middle is a bad QB. Ravens take advantage of that better than any team in football. The game looked a lot like ours from two years ago when the Ravens defense was on the field.

Even the Moss season, Brady wasnt throwing the ball down the field a lot other than the long balls to Moss. It was still a short passing game that they ran...Ill post the article shortly.

http://www.coldhardf...o-welker/13471/

Granted I think the Pats weapons were the weakest of the 4 remaining teams...I like seeing this spread offense/no huddle/pick crap getting beat up. I find the Ravens offense a lot more entertaining to watch than the Pats. Rice and Pierce and FLacco going down the field to WR's who dont need gimmicks to get them open or make a play in the air.

Meh, when the Pats are on, they're just as exciting as any team in the NFL. The averaged 34pts a game bro...thats pretty damn exciting Football.

And again, ofcourse he was only throwing long to Moss that season. He's literally the only player he's ever played with that can get open deep. That's my point. The Pats with Brady have never had a deep threat outside of Moss. Thats why they are beatable. Moss completely changed the way you defend them and its why they were the best offense ever together and were a miracle play away from being undefeated.

What does that have to do with this conversation? And u r right, he didn't kick him in the nuts, he missed on that play too.

Well, maybe Ed is hung like a horse. ;)

I get that, but it also helps them because it temporarily stops the clock, new set of downs, etc. It would have helped them get points instead of scrambling like a bunch of rookies managing the clock.

Do nto forget, they had a timeout. :wild::mad0259:

http://www.coldhardf...o-welker/13471/

And unfortunately, the Patriots were effective with the hurry-up run game...when they went to the pass they got screwed.

When you get a half way decent QB, come talk to me. ;)

Again, he did not kick him in the nuts.

although he won before my birth, lol, at least Namath was cool. No man can have a framed painting of Brady hung to the wall and look cool. Just being honest dude, Brady is an all time great no doubt, but it's the truth.

Meh, when the Pats are on, they're just as exciting as any team in the NFL. The averaged 34pts a game bro...thats pretty damn exciting Football.

And again, ofcourse he was only throwing long to Moss that season. He's literally the only player he's ever played with that can get open deep. That's my point. The Pats with Brady have never had a deep threat outside of Moss. Thats why they are beatable. Moss completely changed the way you defend them and its why they were the best offense ever together and were a miracle play away from being undefeated.

They dont grab deep threats because Brady doesnt throw the ball down the field well. Its a rhythmic short passing game. Brady wouldnt be able to run that Ravens offense...especially with winds like yesterday.

Gronk?

Yeah, Ravens matched up really well with us going into the game. Wind and Talib injury made it even better. Doesn't take away from what the Ravens did though. They executed and the Pats didn't.

And again, ofcourse he was only throwing long to Moss that season. He's literally the only player he's ever played with that can get open deep.

Not that I'm necesarrily disagreeing with you on this point, but Brandon Lloyd was the NFL's best deep threat in 2010 with Kyle Orton as his QB. What happened since then?

Yeah, Ravens matched up really well with us going into the game. Wind and Talib injury made it even better. Doesn't take away from what the Ravens did though. They executed and the Pats didn't.

Yeah, Boldin was a lot more effective after Talib was injured and they went to the spread.

Pats are a finesse offense based on timing and YAC. They hate getting clobbered. Every hit the Ravens put on them was a knockout hit. Pats shrink under contact.

They dont grab deep threats because Brady doesnt throw the ball down the field well. Its a rhythmic short passing game. Brady wouldnt be able to run that Ravens offense...especially with winds like yesterday.

His deep ball was the best in the biz with Moss even in cold windy weather. The broke records bro and Moss isnt a short passing WR. He doesnt have a WR like that anymore. That the difference.

Ravens always match up well. Their strengths take advantage of Brady's few weaknesses.

Not that I'm necesarrily disagreeing with you on this point, but Brandon Lloyd was the NFL's best deep threat in 2010 with Kyle Orton as his QB. What happened since then?

Best deep threat in the game? Says who?

Archived