All Brady does is throw 5 yard passes

Matt39

Ravens laughed at that sh*t.

They were the better team last year. Better team this year.

Mallet will be in the mix next season. He's a lot more Flacco than Brady but at least he'll push the ball down the field. The Patriot offense is so ****ing boring.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh man Im really scared

Not what I was going for, but okay. I mostly figured you could laugh along... I get neg reps all the time for ridiculousness, it's funny. But if you want to be super serious... cool. It'll make it funny for everyone BUT you.

Not what I was going for, but okay. I mostly figured you could laugh along... I get neg reps all the time for ridiculousness, it's funny. But if you want to be super serious... cool. It'll make it funny for everyone BUT you.

cheers brah

my ex room mate is a huge Pats fan and he's throwing Brady under the bus and saying it's not BB's fault

BB should have called a timeout with 17 seconds left in the first half because it takes too long to realign everyone and BB shouldn't have let Gronk play on a special teams play with a 58-24 lead lol

If Sanchez played like Brady did you would be calling for his head... Who cares about Bradys success 10 years ago?

Difference is that Brady is consistantly one of the top rated QB"s, running one of the top rated offenses, winning division titles and hosting mutliple playoff games. There's no comparison between the two.

Youre not winning the Super Bowl against against good teams with brady throwing 5 yard outs to Welker.

"You think this because you think football is only about the quarterback. Its a team sport." - a JetNation poster, like an hour earlier. I'm not going to say who said this.

;)

All good. I love seeing the Pats lose big games. Shame the murderer moves on to the SB (thanking God for rewarding him personally, of all things), but the game wasn't going to end in a tie unfortunately.

Difference is that Brady is consistantly one of the top rated QB"s, running one of the top rated offenses, winning division titles and hosting mutliple playoff games. There's no comparison between the two.

That would s why nobody is calling for his head... But he is starting to become Peyton Manning in big spots.

I hate Brady but really, look at the crap he has to play with. The offensive talent surrounding him, particularly without Gronk, is mediocre at best. I saw no arm problems. He had a lot of wind to deal with and he had been nailed a lot by Raven rushers. We saw this a few years ago when the Jets beat them in the playoffs. Hey, they scored a zillion points this year with those schmucks. He has to get credit for that. Physically he is fine. Can they draft him a big time offensive wideout? Flacco impressed me. He has really raised his game. I used ot hate him, but last night he made me comfortable watching him. Thank our lucky stars, Jet fans. I think the departure of Cam Cameron was his deliverance. Glad we did not bring Cameron in.

Ravens laughed at that sh*t.

They were the better team last year. Better team this year.

Mallet will be in the mix next season. He's a lot more Flacco than Brady but at least he'll push the ball down the field. The Patriot offense is so ****ing boring.

Brady and the Pats are lucky to be in the AFC East with garbage teams.

Archived