Woody Johnson told GM applicant he didn’t want Tebow

F.Chowds

Jokers, this tells me it wa a Woody Johnson driven move, that it became a locker room issue as early as pre season, that Rex did not play Tebow because he simply did not want Tim, that the "bad" Tebow stories were smoke screens or attempts to divert attention from themselves, and, that Tim was in over his head in dealing with these people.

The situation is worse than I thought. Jets are in trouble as long as Woody is there, given even money quality players will go elsewhere.

This is how it is, when an organization has no one of power that can be truthful about anything.

The deceit starts with Woody, it then becomes paramount for everyone else to use deceit just to

stay alive (provided they have zero principles) or lose their jobs.

The JETS fans are condemned to repeat this scenario over and over and over ad infinitum , for as long as WJ is owner. No one believes anything that the FO says, and whoever comes on board is going to be a liar too, about everything...because it is the environment.

Everything Rex and Woody say, from now on..as in forever, like all time, is suspect, and everything they have uttered in the past is bullsh*t too. The players are included ... Mark is so phony it is like listening to a bad actor in a b movie when he speaks. Any new crew will be operating with the info shared with known liars, Rex , Woody, et al.. so they become, by proxy, liars also. How exciting.

I have an incredibly hard time believing Johnson has "built" anything, if this is his way of deflecting responsibility... I guess he would explain to his kids teachers that his kids were "forced" on him by his wife when one of them gets in trouble at school.. What a moron.

Archived