Ray Lewis needs to settle down

JOJOTOWNSELL

Anyone else's stomach turn whenever this guy is on tv?? He is an amazing player but the most self-serving egomaniac I have ever witnessed. His interviews are painful to watch at this point. It's all about him, who needs the rest of the ravens?

Ray Lewis didn't invent the game of football. He has become a cartoon character.....enough of him

He's just excited bout going to his 2ns SB I would be exiceted too, dang anybody would be exiceted playing in a superbowl. You must have played in more than one SB! did you?

I played in no SB, but I like SB. If I could play in one SB I'd be happy. Two SB more happy. Ray more happy. Ray good

Brandon Tierney made thsi point today; Tebow talks about his faith and gets hammered. Ray Lewis drops the name of God in every sentence and the same media people think he's just wonderful.

Tebow will turn the other cheek if you trash him, Ray will murder your entire family

Brandon Tierney made thsi point today; Tebow talks about his faith and gets hammered. Ray Lewis drops the name of God in every sentence and the same media people think he's just wonderful.

if they criticize ray lewis, it's racism. If they criticize tebow, it's responsible journalism.

Mr. Lewis is the penultimate example of judicious use of the media and advertising to rehabilitate and re-establish a tarnished public opinion. Via an amalgamation of on-field results, and off-field magnetism in his carefully crafted post-conviction image, he has managed to turn the public eye from his role in a cold-blooded murder, to the current view of Mr. Lewis as the passionate and gruff-but-loveable Grandpa Sackmaster of the NFL.

It must still be said, he is one of the greatest to play the position of Linebacker.

ray lewis's life has definitely improved since he killed that guy.

but in terms of football, yeah, better the ravens than the patriots. when was the last time I could watch a Super Bowl without having to pray one of the teams lost because I hated said team? I think...2007. now I can just watch the game without rage.

Mr. Lewis is the penultimate example of judicious use of the media and advertising to rehabilitate and re-establish a tarnished public opinion. Via an amalgamation of on-field results, and off-field magnetism in his carefully crafted post-conviction image, he has managed to turn the public eye from his role in a cold-blooded murder, to the current view of Mr. Lewis as the passionate and gruff-but-loveable Grandpa Sackmaster of the NFL.

It must still be said, he is one of the greatest to play the position of Linebacker.

Muthafckin Churchill!

You just know OJ Simpson's sitting in his jail cell, wishing he'd hired the Ray Lewis PR machine to work for him.

That's the thing......if OJ was still playing when he commited that murder the public wouldn't care as long as he kept producing on the field

And mike Vick is still a villian

Effed up society

Archived