Anybody Want to Bet Sanchez Starts in 2013

SoFlaJets

If he's still on the team he will start. And with that contract I can't see anybody in their right mind taking the worst QB in the game off the Jets hands.Why will he be the starting QB for the New York Jets next September? They will cite the (as of late) better than Tom Brady in the playoffs record and that will justify in stupid ass HC Rex Ryan's mind that he can still win and the Jets will be the SOJ and squander another season NOT even making the playoffs no less any talk of a Super Bowl. It's the Jets way, they wait until the bitterest of bitter ends before finally admitting that maybe they were wrong with a high draft pick.

the jets are 2-3 years away. they have to purge a ton of bad contracts and get younger and faster. doesn't happen in 1 off season

and yes, he probably starts next year

hopefully this GM will bring in a real back up QB, and even if he starts, if the sucking continues maybe rex benches him before week 12

if we want to compile Draft picks then Sanchez gives us the best chance. Certainly no one thinks this offense can produce with one of the other misfits mentioned with our practice squad bunch of misfit skill players.

I think the notion of any good QB can make crap look great was put to bed yesterday.

If he's still on the team he will start. And with that contract I can't see anybody in their right mind taking the worst QB in the game off the Jets hands.Why will he be the starting QB for the New York Jets next September? They will cite the (as of late) better than Tom Brady in the playoffs record and that will justify in stupid ass HC Rex Ryan's mind that he can still win and the Jets will be the SOJ and squander another season NOT even making the playoffs no less any talk of a Super Bowl. It's the Jets way, they wait until the bitterest of bitter ends before finally admitting that maybe they were wrong with a high draft pick.

WRECKS says Sanchez gives him the best chance to win! I disagree but I am only a fan. We all know that WRECKS is loyal to his favorite guys! When a players number is tattooed on a HC's wife's arm, guess what? Not a soul will bet with you! LOL Of course Sanchez will start for the Jest! err Jets!

I just do not see the fans cutting Sanchez any slack. His skin is as thick as tissue paper. He will fold before their outrage.

The Jets need to have a true open competition at QB. I don't care who they bring in (except ron mexico) - Henne, Smith, M Moore, Billy Joe Tolliver, Jeff George, etc... Open competition, best player wins. If it's Sanchez then it's Sanchez but at least he will have earned his playing time.

I seriously doubt we move forward with Sanchez, at least not as our only option. I could see us bringing someone in and then having an open QB competition, but at this point they must realize that Sanchez is terrible and all the fans hate him. Big contract or no, he's still got to go.

Hell yeah he starts. Not only does he start but he THRIVES in MM's new offensive system. Sanchize is REBORN this offseason with a new QB coach he rededicates himself to his craft, fueled by letting his teammates down last season. The Sanchize has his best season and puts up top 5 QB numbers and leads us to the playoffs!

Get on the bus right MEOW, dammit! Do not be fooled by all the empty seats on the Sanchize Express Bandwagon, there is limitted seating and they will be filled by midseason!!!!

or maybe he gets traded, idk, i am still on the fence about what we will do with him...

Archived