If we're going to tank next year.

unbanmadmike1

You could have the best DL of all time (the Jets had an all time great one in the 80s) and not win crap without a QB. You don't tank for a DE. It's a QB league.

the QB and wr's n the 80's were pretty good too, it was the OL that consistently let them down.

the fastest way for this team to become competitive again is the build a dominant OL. Find a way to get both of the Alabama kids with the first two picks rebuild the right side of the OL in 1 draft.

the QB and wr's n the 80's were pretty good too, it was the OL that consistently let them down.

the fastest way for this team to become competitive again is the build a dominant OL. Find a way to get both of the Alabama kids with the first two picks rebuild the right side of the OL in 1 draft.

The Jets OL was fine last season other than the Chargers game and even with that game they were in the top half of the league in every metric I've seen for OL's.

Nice. Faith in Hill. Faith Hill. An odd reference with no follow up explanation to ruin it. These are the master strokes of posting, my friends. Drink it in. Like a fine wine after a sharp french cheese, drink it in.

Chyea like Jonah Hill or sumthin. Double hills!

photo-15408.jpg?_r=0

Why do people end sentences with the triple ellipsis points?

No! not no me! me don't! I dont do things like that no sir!!! BTW

how do I attach a pic to my sig? wait! no! dont answer that. I stll

miss GGG. I wonder what happen to her.

I'm not rooting for the Jets to lose but if the best we can expect is 8-8, I'd rather go 2-14. You think Colts fans wish their team went 8-8 in 2011?

I agree. What does a 6-10 season do for you? What does a 9-7 season do for you when you miss the playoffs?

The Jets seem to be that 8-8 team year after year. They'll go 9-7 and luck into the playoffs, they'll go 7-9 and get a crappy draft pick, and then they seem to fire staff and start over. But they really never rebuild.

Archived