NFL executives high on Jets’ new GM

Jetfan13

People here would also say this no matter who they hired.

Completely false. If they had brought in a guy who said, i'm going to make the player personnel calls and that guy had experience it would be different. Instead they got a guy who doesn't have that experience and who comes in raving about the personnel staff who have been utter failures here.

Completely false. If they had brought in a guy who said, i'm going to make the player personnel calls and that guy had experience it would be different. Instead they got a guy who doesn't have that experience and who comes in raving about the personnel staff who have been utter failures here.

I think you'd have to be extremely leery of any person who comes in and says they are going to be making unilateral decisions regarding all personnel, that typically does not turn out well. Sometimes people overestimate their abilities and you wind up with one person making sole decisions on a roster, which can be dangerous. Parcels was viewed as a brilliant personnel guy and I bet Huizenga would think twice before handing him the keys to his franchise again. I just don't think it's smart for any one person to go unchecked making decisions, that's how emotions take over and sh*t like Curits Martin and Chadwick's contracts happen. I get that there are certain things and only those things that you want to hear, but I say just give this guy a chance and see what happens.

Archived