New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree with you on Pac. Prior to the start of this game, he said his goal was to get me lynched, so I don't think you can read much into his vote on me.

That's exactly the point. His vote on you gives away nothing. Therefore it is scummy. Also, his vote on Hess reads like stereotypical Pac. He is over-acting.

Pac has done nothing so far this game other than offer a weak townread on one of the scummiest players in the game.

That's exactly the point. His vote on you gives away nothing. Therefore it is scummy. Also, his vote on Hess reads like stereotypical Pac. He is over-acting.

Pac has done nothing so far this game other than offer a weak townread on one of the scummiest players in the game.

u are really peaking lately.

What do you find scummy about Lily and Pac?

Lily's quick unvote when I didn't have any new votes looked like she was afraid to start a train on me. Definitely fos worthy. I was fine with Pac until he defended her and now he just feels a bit scummy.

and you trying to actually use anything from that mess Wombat posted makes me feel great about my vote.

I really wasn't. I was just wondering why Dan voted me after all of that when there were more scummy things going on in thread than my omgus of crusher.

Archived