New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

oh yeah.. nothing to see there. guess leelou is TOWN doc.. derp dee derp dee do.

I think you clowns are being way too believing of Leelou but whatever..

get Dan to L1 and I will hammer as I promised her during last game.

Gross. I like the idea of lynching/pressuring Dan but if I had a shot, I'd shoot you immediately.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh yeah.. nothing to see there. guess leelou is TOWN doc.. derp dee derp dee do.

what the hell kind of psycho babble is this ? Do you really think scum would reveal town doc on day one ? Now you want to hammer Dan ? Im sure there will be plenty of time for a counter claim if one exists while we dick around for countless hours. Cool thing is this is one of the rare games people are actully playing on day one and not talking about boobs asses the gays or spiderman, thats promising

She was just on a scum team with a protector.

Pushing the non-countered Doc on day 1 is noted.

New list for those I'd like to lynch today:

Dan X, Wbat, Pac

Gross. I like the idea of lynching/pressuring Dan but if I had a shot, I'd shoot you immediately.

phew.. you're still a f**kin idiot after all. got worried there for a minute.

what the hell kind of psycho babble is this ? Do you really think scum would reveal town doc on day one ? Now you want to hammer Dan ? Im sure there will be plenty of time for a counter claim if one exists while we dick around for countless hours. Cool thing is this is one of the rare games people are actully playing on day one and not talking about boobs asses the gays or spiderman, thats promising

It's an inside joke between Dan and I you manical prick. Have you not been reading?

JiF is mafia. Real doc please don't counter.

I might be with you.

JiF read the dead thread last game where I joked with Dan a # of times that both she and Leelou needed to be lynched. For him to be aghast that I'd vote Dan is a bad acting job.

I'll vote any of the 3 ladies... Leelou, Dan, JiF.

phew.. you're still a f**kin idiot after all. got worried there for a minute.

I'm an idiot but I'm the best scum hunter in this game. Hands down. I'd shoot you if I had a shot and I'd be successful in finding non-town (cant decide if you're scum or 3rd party)

JiF is mafia. Real doc please don't counter.

JiF is not mafia. Of course the real Doc shouldnt counter. Moran.

I might be with you. JiF read the dead thread last game where I joked with Dan a # of times that both she and Leelou needed to be lynched. For him to be aghast that I'd vote Dan is a bad acting job. I'll vote any of the 3 ladies... Leelou, Dan, JiF.

I'm well aware of your conversation with Dan, I was a part of it, you brainless pig. I'm also aware you're pushing an agenda on D1 vs. an uncountered doc.

I'd shoot you immediately if I had a shot.

Eh? What holiday?

Nearest holiday I can think of is Constitution Day in Mexico I think.

Once a year my company flies my entire Boston office to Portland for an all-company week. We work a normal work week and every night have scheduled social events, it is our corporate Mardi Gras basically. We cap it off with our holiday party, which is no different than an annual party. We usually do it a couple weeks after Christmas and New Years when people have completed their family visits, so,we get full attendance. LOL, "what holiday?"

You are special.

Ape is going to Portland. His office must be celebrating accordingly.

A whole week of partying, so yeah! :P

only one FOS ?? I figured you would have the entire game mapped out by now no ?

Midnight here is 3am back home. You're lucky I even made time to check-in, my wife just flew out for the end of the week activities.... I'm completely worn out.

3 people that should die today

Dan - AVM obviously made her scum

Leelou - she deserves it for being a naughty girl

Wbat - he's becoming a nuisance

3 people that I'd like to see die today

JVoR - AVM probably made him and his fiance scum together

Pac - for the lulz

JF80 - worst player in the game, detriment to the town.

3 people that I will not vote at all

Lily - obvious townie

Nolderp - guy deserves a break

Crusher - I <3 him, he's my muffin top

that's gaype by a wide margin, and you know it. I suspect you are protecting him

unvote

vote Jif

She has two different reveals on which she can be potentially countered (particularly considering there's nothing to say that if she is lying, whoever is Mangold is the "town doc" - but there's no doubt both are going to be in this game) and yet she hasn't been. You're the one who's coming across more and more scummy here with each passing post, as you seem to be trying awfully hard to see what kind of pressure you can keep on an uncountered doc on day freakin' one.

I call bullsh*t.

She has two different reveals on which she can be potentially countered (particularly considering there's nothing to say that if she is lying, whoever is Mangold is the "town doc" - but there's no doubt both are going to be in this game) and yet she hasn't been. You're the one who's coming across more and more scummy here with each passing post, as you seem to be trying awfully hard to see what kind of pressure you can keep on an uncountered doc on day freakin' one.

I call bullsh*t.

Wombat is right there with him.

Just like to add that I find it interesting she decided to let us know she's the "town" Doc. I find that extra bit of info unnecessary and a sign of panic.

i found that odd too..

no reason to lynch her though

I've already given thoughts on a couple people. I'm not sure who is scum yet. Darthe's vote hopping is starting to ping. First a vote on a confirmed townie, then to one of the easier people to get lynched (Lily), then with the flow of the crowd to me.

Agree on Darthe, would vote him. Waiting for,reaction by JVOR.

Just like to add that I find it interesting she decided to let us know she's the "town" Doc. I find that extra bit of info unnecessary and a sign of panic.

What's also interesting is Leelou has been eager to vote me on Day 1 for the last 5 games or so but in this one will not vote me when I'm her biggest detractor.

Read into that what you will.

Nothing odd about claiming alignment + role. You make something from nothing like a boss.

I call bullsh*t.

Of course you do...he's the biggest pussy in the game.

i found that odd too..

No you didnt. This is a lie. CTM ping.

I think Jif is town idiot, and the true 1a to 80's 1b ...

Nolder is pandering to Jif and just sheeping him.

Jif is unwilling to vote nolder.

It's never good when goobers unite. Nolder comes across scummy, riding the batmeh.

Darthe doing lots of train hopping.

JVoY's vote still makes no sense with what his post implied.

CTM agreeing with PAC about Leelou saying town being odd is BS, also implying Jif would protect scummates rather than bus is BS.

Would vote CTM, but won't be back online all day to, deal with the spinning, manipulation, whining and crying from him.

i found that odd too..

Not without a counter - I agree.

It just looks like there's some faux outrage going on here.. Since when do people just take a reveal at face value without any further questioning?

I call bullsh*t.

Yeah, no reason at all to believe that a 3x All-Pro offensive lineman would have a protective role.

CTM agreeing with PAC about Leelou saying town being odd is BS

no it's not you stupid pig.

any time I've been Cop or Doc and had to reveal I haven't felt the need to add that I'm "town".

The times I've fake revealed I've added that and caught myself before posting.

no it's not you stupid pig.

any time I've been Cop or Doc and had to reveal I haven't felt the need to add that I'm "town".

The times I've fake revealed I've added that and caught myself before posting.

I understand your point on not fully believing her reveal, but do you actually think we should follow through and lynch her? I'd like to know your precise stance on this.

My stance is hell no, until we have information that states otherwise.

Archived