New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

Fine. That means BG and CTM are our top Chad Pennington candidates.

BG probably Penny or Eric Smith. I'd vote for him if SMC wasn't scum. Did you see how quick he jumped on me? Pretty quick for such a weak vote. Now it's a strong vote, like me, cause I'm a beast.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a minute. So you're still calling Leroy scum after a full, uncountered role and character reveal, yet I'm supposed to just take it at face value that you didn't make up your Shonn Greene reveal?

Put your thinking cap on, Corky.

Your original contention was that I was Pennington. I claimed Greene long before the death scene.

If another player wants to say they're Greene and lynch me for it I'm happy to oblige them. Because it will mean they are lying.

BG probably Penny or Eric Smith. I'd vote for him if SMC wasn't scum. Did you see how quick he jumped on me? Pretty quick for such a weak vote. Now it's a strong vote, like me, cause I'm a beast.

LOL

Unvote: Pac

Vote: BG

Come to think of it, it would be more lulz if he was Chad

SMC is looking pretty bad right now.. I'd vote there.

Fine. That means BG and CTM are our top Chad Pennington candidates.

AVM was afraid I was mad at him for running a Jets mafia game without checking with me first. You really think he'd have the balls to do that to me?

Day 1 Vote Count

Leroy (2): Dan, Lily

Wombat (5): BG, HeavyFog, Leroy

Pac (2): JVoR, Vic

BG (5): Wombat, Pac, Ishy, SMC, 80

JVoY (1): Ape

Darthe (1): Crusher

Dan (4): JiF, Nolder, Smash, Darthe

JiF (1): CTM

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Yes, yes I do. I believe you denied that you were Eric Smith earlier. That leaves Pennington.

I'm not, but believe what you like. I would have bitch-slapped AVM if he tried to pull that crap on me.

Since it's looking like I've got a good chance to be a dead man today anyway, I'll just throw this out there for people to consider now: Don't immediately discount the possibility that these days a noodle arm could also refer to the Big Mac. Certainly far more relevant to the 2012 Jets. I actually nearly mentioned that possibility in my initial reply to AVM's scene but figured I'd be hyper-lynched out of paranoia, so I opted to hold off on that. Not that it really matters either way, but something to think over once I'm dead and you can feel confident I'm not scum.

Hess knew what the injury could mean – lost money. This was why he was constantly going after a better contract, he knew a NFL players lifespan was only so long.

When he went down he was the unquestioned best Cornerback in the game, and arguably the best defensive player in the game. Some went so far as to call him one of the greatest CB’s to ever play the game and for good reason: He could shut down Megatron, Andre Johnson, and all of the best WR’s in the game. Now? Who knew if he’d ever be the same. So naturally he split his time between rehabbing, promoting his new shoes, and many hours at his local tennis club – his one true passion.

One day at the club a man came up to Hess, and pitched him an idea for Hess Brand Watches – “the watch for the best.” Hess loved the idea of seeing his name eclipse Rolex and others because, after all, he’s the best. Why would people want a Rolex when they can have a Hess? So Hess agreed to meet the man for dinner later that night.

Hess thought it was odd when the man continued to focus on the intangibles of the watch instead of the way it actually looked and worked, but who really cared if it made him money? So they laughed and had a good time, and began to depart. They got into the man’s car and drove off…and that was the last time anyone saw Hess alive.

The next day the police surrounded a warehouse where Hess’ dead body tied to a chair. The coroner’s report told a chilling tale: Apparently the man had tried to beat Hess to death first, but his arm just wasn’t strong enough to amount to much more than a light bruise. After hours of attempting, the man finally gave up and suffocated Hess with his towel.

Darrelle-Revis-.jpeg

Hess, Darrelle Revis, mod-confirmed townie (and apparently Memphis Grizzlies fan?), is dead. Day 1 continues.

Epic.. Great scene

very happy hesshole is dead

SMC and 80 are basing their votes entirely off of flavor and gaming the mod. These guys are either scum or so worthless that they might as well be.

You're right.

Time for you to die

Unvote: BG

Vote: WWWombat

Archived