New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since it's looking like I've got a good chance to be a dead man today anyway, I'll just throw this out there for people to consider now: Don't immediately discount the possibility that these days a noodle arm could also refer to the Big Mac. Certainly far more relevant to the 2012 Jets. I actually nearly mentioned that possibility in my initial reply to AVM's scene but figured I'd be hyper-lynched out of paranoia, so I opted to hold off on that. Not that it really matters either way, but something to think over once I'm dead and you can feel confident I'm not scum.

Dogcrap.jpg

Day 1 Vote Count

Leroy (2): Dan, Lily

Wombat (3): BG, HeavyFog, Leroy, SMC

Pac (2): JVoR, Vic

BG (3): Pac, Ishy, 80

JVoY (1): Ape

Darthe (1): Crusher

Dan (4): JiF, Nolder, Smash, Darthe

JiF (1): CTM

SMC (1): Wombat

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Day 1 Vote Count

Leroy (2): Dan, Lily

Wombat (4): BG, HeavyFog, Leroy, SMC

Pac (2): JVoR, Vic

BG (3): Pac, Ishy, 80

JVoY (1): Ape

Darthe (1): Crusher

Dan (4): JiF, Nolder, Smash, Darthe

JiF (1): CTM

SMC (1): Sharrow, Wombat

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Voting someone because your butt hurts is not considered worthwhile.

That's only because I don't have a kill this game. Next time I do you're dying. So for now I just have to exercise my right to kill by voting you.

I'm not, but believe what you like. I would have bitch-slapped AVM if he tried to pull that crap on me.

Since it's looking like I've got a good chance to be a dead man today anyway, I'll just throw this out there for people to consider now: Don't immediately discount the possibility that these days a noodle arm could also refer to the Big Mac. Certainly far more relevant to the 2012 Jets. I actually nearly mentioned that possibility in my initial reply to AVM's scene but figured I'd be hyper-lynched out of paranoia, so I opted to hold off on that. Not that it really matters either way, but something to think over once I'm dead and you can feel confident I'm not scum.

People who self censor out of fear of garnering heat are often hiding something

unvote

vote BG

People who self censor out of fear of garnering heat are often hiding something

unvote

vote BG

This, when coupled with BG's insistance that Pac was crazy for arguing in favor of conversions, makes me happy with my vote. My PM makes it pretty clear that there is the possibility of recruiting. The fact that he obviously didn't receive the same info, is telling.

But again, if roleless town why care if you get lynched.. Maybe you are third party or power role, but it's less likely

I suppose we shall see. Truth be told, I just figured that at that time there seemed to be nothing of value to take out of it so no reason to get into a whole pissing contest over something so stupid. Figured worse case scenario if it did seem to become relevant down the line I could always bring it up at the time. Only changed my mind on that once it seemed like there was probably a good chance of me getting strung up and that multiple people were getting up on the Penny meta nonsense. If I was all that worried about it I wouldn't have bothered to mention that I self-censored, but whatever.

I suppose we shall see. Truth be told, I just figured that at that time there seemed to be nothing of value to take out of it so no reason to get into a whole pissing contest over something so stupid. Figured worse case scenario if it did seem to become relevant down the line I could always bring it up at the time. Only changed my mind on that once it seemed like there was probably a good chance of me getting strung up and that multiple people were getting up on the Penny meta nonsense. If I was all that worried about it I wouldn't have bothered to mention that I self-censored, but whatever.

blah blah tl;dr

This, when coupled with BG's insistance that Pac was crazy for arguing in favor of conversions, makes me happy with my vote. My PM makes it pretty clear that there is the possibility of recruiting. The fact that he obviously didn't receive the same info, is telling.

What insistence? I said he was a dipsh*t who does this on day one of every single game.

That's an awfully brief, vague, nondescript comment it is that you're referring to that supposedly "makes it pretty clear that there is the possibility of recruiting". So either you're making a mighty big leap with some serious presumptions as to what it means, or you are completely full of sh*t and don't even have the PM in question and are just trying to ride off of the coattails of Pac referring to his PM in regards to the recruitment possibility earlier.

What insistence? I said he was a dipsh*t who does this on day one of every single game.

That's an awfully brief, vague, nondescript comment it is that you're referring to that supposedly "makes it pretty clear that there is the possibility of recruiting". So either you're making a mighty big leap with some serious presumptions as to what it means, or you are completely full of sh*t and don't even have the PM in question and are just trying to ride off of the coattails of Pac referring to his PM in regards to the recruitment possibility earlier.

Yeah..........BG's scum.

Yeah..........BG's scum.

Holy sh*t, are you serious with this? Anyone who has read the statement you're pretending to refer to knows I'm 100% right. It's clear you have no idea what the statement in question actually says. You just sh*t your pants on that one scumbag.

Unvote

Vote: Ishy

Feel free to lynch me if you guys want, but please string this putzes ass up within 5 seconds tomorrow.

But again, if roleless town why care if you get lynched.. Maybe you are third party or power role, but it's less likely

I haven't discounted this possibility.. I'm sure there are a # of townies who don't know what I'm talking about and I'm certainly not trying to get them to out themselves.

It's just that BG is using meta attacks, flawed logic, and introduced a ludicrous scenario that has a towel waving McElroy as the SK.

strike 15.

Now you're flailing. I can't remember the last time I brought up conversions on day 1, but when I did I was right.

So now you're taking issue with my correcting of people who are lying about things I initially said many many pages ago? You truly are a ****ing moron. And yes, you constantly ramble on about conversions and/or symps early in games, and are regularly wrong.

I really don't even give a sh*t anymore that you morons are obviously going to lynch me, I'm just hoping that some people learn to either not listen to and/or string up some of you idiots as a result of it.

So now you're taking issue with my correcting of people who are lying about things I initially said many many pages ago? You truly are a ****ing moron. And yes, you constantly ramble on about conversions and/or symps early in games, and are regularly wrong.

I really don't even give a sh*t anymore that you morons are obviously going to lynch me, I'm just hoping that some people learn to either not listen to and/or string up some of you idiots as a result of it.

No one listens to me lol. If they did these games would be a lot quicker.

If you're lynched it's because you brought it on yourself.

I haven't discounted this possibility.. I'm sure there are a # of townies who don't know what I'm talking about and I'm certainly not trying to get them to out themselves.

It's just that BG is using meta attacks, flawed logic, and introduced a ludicrous scenario that has a towel waving McElroy as the SK.

Oh sweet mother of God. Will you ****ers just put me out of my misery already? Feel free to completely make up even more sh*t to convince people if you need to.

p.s. last game I "rambled on" about a symp - not conversions.

Wanna guess if I was right?

Oh sweet mother of God. Will you ****ers just put me out of my misery already? Feel free to completely make up even more sh*t to convince people if you need to.

At this point, I really want to bring it upon myself. I really can't take any more of this mind-numbing stupidity.

BG = slats from last game.

Archived