New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

p.s. last game I "rambled on" about a symp - not conversions.

Wanna guess if I was right?

I was in that game for 5 minutes, do you think I give a sh*t? Doesn't change the fact that you constantly bring up one or the other to start nearly every game and have been wrong about it lots of times. The fact is the only reason we are still even having this conversation is because some of you are so desperate to paint me as scum, and are now trying to use one passing comment from the start of the game to do it, which speaks to how ****ing stupid this all is.

The worst part of this all is I think there's a quite good chance you're town, but for the love of God, once you're done wasting your time with lynching me, get over your little pissy-pants nonsense about one comment that a third party felt desperate to drudge back up (while lying about what I said) and lynch Ishy's scummy ass.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plus then I can last longer than a day.

Cry me a river.. If I'm not lynched on day 1 I'm nk'd by day 3 in 95% of the games I play. Most of the time it's for "lulz" even though the joke stopped being funny about a year ago.

The NK's are typically fear from the scum teams who view me as their biggest threat.

Cry me a river.. If I'm not lynched on day 1 I'm nk'd by day 3 in 95% of the games I play. Most of the time it's for "lulz" even though the joke stopped being funny about a year ago.

The NK's are typically fear from the scum teams who view me as their biggest threat.

Actually, you get killed because of posts like this. Nobody is scared of you, the only person convinced you are so great at this game is you. The fact that you've so easily become completely blinded by another player lying about something I said back when you first brought up the conversion crap (and simply ignored at the time) is proof positive that there's nothing to be scared of with you.

And I really don't give a crap that I keep getting killed off early, I'm merely pointing it out. Have at it and let's get this over with already. I can concede that we've officially reached the point that this clearly isn't something some people are going to be able to move on from, so hopefully some of you can pull your heads out of your asses once it's done. Although you've already stated, in advance, that when I flip town you'll be blaming my lynch all on me and thus ignoring anything that can be taken from it.

Day 1 Vote Count

Leroy (2): Dan, Lily

Wombat (3): HeavyFog, Leroy, SMC

Pac (2): JVoR, Vic

BG (4): Pac, Ishy, 80, CTM

JVoY (1): Ape

Darthe (1): Crusher

Dan (4): JiF, Nolder, Smash, Darthe

SMC (1): Wombat

Ishy (1): BG

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Mod note: I will not enforce a weekend deadline, and there's lots of good movement right now. Going to let things run their course and reevaluate with where things are over the weekend. Carry on.

Day 1 Vote Count

Leroy (2): Dan, Lily

Pac (2): JVoR, Vic

BG (3): Pac, Ishy, 80

SMC (1): Wombat

Mod note: I will not enforce a weekend deadline, and there's lots of good movement right now. Going to let things run their course and reevaluate with where things are over the weekend. Carry on.

Your vote counts have been jacked up all game.. CTM was voting BG last I knew.

All this emo over three whole votes?

Yep, still got it.

Got what? I wasn't even responding to you dumbass. And calling you all idiots is what qualifies as "emo" these days? Whatever.

But yeah, I guess great job with blatantly lying about what I said and then following that up by clearly having no idea what the particular statement you were trying to refer to actually says.

Actually, you get killed because of posts like this. Nobody is scared of you, the only person convinced you are so great at this game is you. The fact that you've so easily become completely blinded by another player lying about something I said back when you first brought up the conversion crap (and simply ignored at the time) is proof positive that there's nothing to be scared of with you.

And I really don't give a crap that I keep getting killed off early, I'm merely pointing it out. Have at it and let's get this over with already. I can concede that we've officially reached the point that this clearly isn't something some people are going to be able to move on from, so hopefully some of you can pull your heads out of your asses once it's done. Although you've already stated, in advance, that when I flip town you'll be blaming my lynch all on me and thus ignoring anything that can be taken from it.

yeah....

anyway, you act as if you're at L1 and you're at L 9.

you haven't claimed power role even though you're so certain you're going to die. that means you don't know what me and a few others seem to know.. which means you're likely scum.

so put that in your pipe and smoke it gramps.

Your vote counts have been jacked up all game.. CTM was voting BG last I knew.

yeah....

anyway, you act as if you're at L1 and you're at L 9.

you haven't claimed power role even though you're so certain you're going to die. that means you don't know what me and a few others seem to know.. which means you're likely scum.

so put that in your pipe and smoke it gramps.

Yeah, there's definitely more than three votes on me. Although I definitely did miss a couple of unvotes, but whatever the point is this has become the sole focus of the day, so something is going to be done eventually.

And you're absolutely wrong about what I supposedly don't know. I am more than well aware of what you are referring to, I've made that quite clear already. Ishy, on the other hand, clearly has no idea what it actually says and was obviously trying to hop on board after you brought it up in a desperate attempt for vetting, and failed miserably. I really can't believe you can't see that.

you get killed early cause everyone is sick of reading your filth by mid day 1.. I'm ready to kill you just so I don't have to see another awful word

I do think BG is overreacting to the number of votes he has on him and I could vote there, too. Frankly, I'm enjoying the show too much at the moment. Don't want to end it too quickly.

BG could be scum or town.

This brilliant insight brought to you by Elmer's Glue.

Day 1 Vote Count

Leroy (1): Dan

Pac (1): Vic

BG (4): Pac, Ishy, 80, CTM

SMC (2): Wombat, Lily

Crusher (1): JVoY