New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote

Looked back quick and her 7th vote on Wombat is enough. Plus she wanted it this way.

vote Dan X

strange vote for Fatty.. he's earned a FOS

Good eye.

Thinking that was a bus vote.

I think so too.

Multiquoted for info

Day 1 Vote Count

Wombat (2): HeavyFog, SMC

Pac (1): Vic

BG (5): Pac, Ishy, 80, CTM, Dan

JVoY (1): Ape

Darthe (1): Leroy

Dan (7): JiF, Nolder, Smash, Wombat, Crusher, Darthe, JVoY

SMC (2): Sharrow, Lily

Ishy (1): BG

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

If the wind blows that way? This is why I wanted to vote you over leelou. Do you need someone else to vote me first or to affirm your views? Cause you shouldn't.

Also, everything is gameplay and someone as experienced as you should know that. If Dan was crazy enough to say it when in her position then she deserves the votes she garners from it. Anyone would try to beg off something like that as a joke.

If the wind blows that way? This is why I wanted to vote you over leelou. Do you need someone else to vote me first or to affirm your views? Cause you shouldn't.

Also, everything is gameplay and someone as experienced as you should know that. If Dan was crazy enough to say it when in her position then she deserves the votes she garners from it. Anyone would try to beg off something like that as a joke.

I hate to break it to you sport, but if you're going to take every word someone posts seriously, you are playing mafia on the wrong freakin' site.

Woah, calm down there sport.

Day 1 Vote Count

Wombat (2): HeavyFog, SMC

Pac (1): Vic

BG (4): Pac, Ishy, CTM, Dan

JVoY (1): Ape

Darthe (1): Leroy

Dan (8): JiF, Nolder, Smash, Wombat, Crusher, Darthe, JVoY, 80

SMC (2): Sharrow, Lily

Ishy (1): BG

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

If JVOR finds Dan suspicious, I'll go along with that.

Unvote vote Dan

That's L-3 I think. About time for a reveal.

That is a very good point. Let's push it to L-2 and get that reveal

Unvote

Vote Dan

Archived