New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

h8 to agree with the pachole, but what exactly is the case on Dan the man?

She's been lynched once in 3 years... She needs to feel the pain of a day 1 lynch.. That would be my reasoning..

although if you notice JiF is the only one acting like there's actual substance to it. I'm watching that pig.

h8 to agree with the pachole, but what exactly is the case on Dan the man?

I find the activity around Dan to be very interesting. Lots of people are either stalling or speeding her train. Darthe has actually done both imo. More info on her could be enlightening.

19 days, 21 hours and 15 minutes until baseball season.

Holy sh*t, NC State is laying the hammer down on UNC. I love it.

These two posts are the only things keeping me from crying like a little girl.

Led/tied the whole game...best player had a serious knee injury halfway through the first half...other two big men fouled out and we broke a tie with 3 secs left. Utep makes a DEEP 3 at the buzzer.

Not being absolute pathetic jokes at basketball has done nothing more than give me another ECU sport to break my heart. SIgh.

1. Joke votes.

2. "We need to lynch a girl this time".

3. JiF's "AVM definitely made her scum" comment.

4. JVOR's suspicions.

5. She "missed" Wombats request that she give her opinion on things awhile back.

None of which is really a basis to lynch her. Especially when there's a much better candidate.

I find the activity around Dan to be very interesting. Lots of people are either stalling or speeding her train. Darthe has actually done both imo. More info on her could be enlightening.

I find the activity around me very interesting, too. Keep an eye on Ishy.

Day 1 Vote Count

Wombat (2): HeavyFog, SMC

Pac (1): Vic

BG (4): Ishy, CTM, Dan

JVoY (1): Ape

Darthe (1): Leroy

Dan (10): JiF, Nolder, Smash, Wombat, Crusher, Darthe, JVoY, 80, Lily, Pac

SMC (2): Sharrow

Ishy (1): BG

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Lol fine.

I'm unlynchable on certain days. I won't say which ones yet because I think it helps scum more than town to know. If I reach the necessary number of votes for a lynch, the day continues, however.

I can vet myself ...

unvote

vote Dan

Official Final Day 1 Vote Count

Wombat (2): HeavyFog, SMC

Pac (1): Vic

BG (4): Ishy, CTM, Dan

JVoY (1): Ape

Darthe (1): Leroy

Dan (11): JiF, Nolder, Smash, Wombat, Crusher, Darthe, JVoY, 80, Lily, Pac, Dan

SMC (2): Sharrow

Ishy (1): BG

Scene coming.

Lol fine.

I'm unlynchable on certain days. I won't say which ones yet because I think it helps scum more than town to know. If I reach the necessary number of votes for a lynch, the day continues, however.

I can vet myself ...

unvote

vote Dan

That actually fits with some of what I had been theorizing in my little rodent brain. I had your character narrowed down to either Sanchez or Tebow. Sanchez fits as unlynchable. Doesn't necessarily make you town though.

20111118-082804-pic-955356182_t900x500.jpg?3bbc69023bf4c02421a7f47e65767af113b53f02

It was a scene that many would say, changed the course of the Jets franchise…and what an absolute joke it was. Best defense in the league against a gimmick QB. A Jets win would propel them the rest of the way in the 2011 season…but it didn’t end that way.

Fast forward to 2012 and there Dan was: A New York Jet…excited for the opportunity laid before her. Dan was more hated than loved, in the end…though many would say she was always hated. Some said it was fear or a lack of understanding but it didn’t matter anymore.

It didn’t take long until everyone began to say out loud what most of them already thought: “This is all her fault. If not for her maybe we wouldn’t be world beaters, but we wouldn’t be such jokes! We’re a ****ing circus and it’s embarrassing” Nolder spit off.

JiF had known it all along, he claimed. As did most of the Jets fans – they didn’t want her here. Not one came to the defense of Dan, as one by one they threw her under the bus…blaming the entire season, and perhaps the pain of a lifetime full of disappointment on the young football player.

“I don’t have to reveal to you all. You want to make me your bad guy? Fine. I’ll be your bad guy…if that's what you want, I don't care. I've got something better in store for me. You don't even have to finish the job...let me finish it for you! I'll go to Woody right now and tell him I'm done!"

It was odd...you'd have thought she would be attacking, fighting her way to the bitter end but she just took it all. She packed her things, grinning from ear to ear, and headed for Woody's office in a light jog.

Thing about Dan was she had always been a klutz. As she turned around the corner she tripped over her own feet and gracefully caught herself…

With her neck.

Tim+Tebow+New+York+Jets+v+Denver+Broncos+6k_V45aeSUOl.jpg

Dan, Eric Smith, vanilla town, was dead. But wait….

Stunned, Crusher walked over and grabbed the piece of paper she had dropped. It simply read:

Dear Mr. Johnson,

Go screw yourself. I don’t have to be a part of this pathetic team anymore. Just this afternoon, Justin Timberlake offered me the job of my dreams…being one of his backup singers. So long, suckers! I'm the real winner!

GFY,

Dan

I Guess she’ll never live that dream.

Dan, Eric Smith, town jester (solo win condition requiring her to be lynched), was dead.

It is now night. I’ll put a deadline in for some time early Monday if I haven’t received all actions by tomorrow night.

Mod note: No, the game is not over. Dan now wins separately from all factions in the game much in the way a survivor would win with the winning faction. As far as the numbers are concerned after the fact, town lynched a vanilla townie.

You may now submit NA's and bitch about a jester being in the game. Carry on.

20111118-082804-pic-955356182_t900x500.jpg?3bbc69023bf4c02421a7f47e65767af113b53f02

Dan, Eric Smith, town jester (solo win condition requiring her to be lynched), was dead.

It is now night. I’ll put a deadline in for some time early Monday if I haven’t received all actions by tomorrow night.

Lol, this team can't do anything right without me. I would have never fallen for that sh*t. Just like I would have tackled Tebow to prevent that TD.

She's been lynched once in 3 years... She needs to feel the pain of a day 1 lynch.. That would be my reasoning..

although if you notice JiF is the only one acting like there's actual substance to it. I'm watching that pig.

Do you feel pain when you try to think?

Archived