Sign in to follow this  
AVM

New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Wait, what?

How the fu-k do we finally lynch Dan and she's a Jester.. when we've never had a jester.

I call bullsh-t!

• Upvote 4

Lol that was really fun!! :)

I guess at least I got to semi-hammer you. :winking0001:

• Upvote 1

Official Final Day 1 Vote Count

Wombat (2): HeavyFog, SMC

Pac (1): Vic

BG (4): Ishy, CTM, Dan

JVoY (1): Ape

Darthe (1): Leroy

Dan (11): JiF, Nolder, Smash, Wombat, Crusher, Darthe, JVoY, 80, Lily, Pac, Dan

SMC (2): Sharrow

Ishy (1): BG

Scene coming.

Put people I intend to keep an eye on in purple

Put people I intend to keep an eye on in purple

You would choose purple.

I deserve to have a color of my own. Put me in green.

• Upvote 1

You would choose purple.

I deserve to have a color of my own. Put me in green.

K whatever

Green is my favorite color, purple is second

I just felt like purple fit better since I generally think of scum as red and town as blue

Inbetween aka not sure would be purple

I put a lot of thought into what color I highlight names with you see

It's very important

Almost as important as the fact that it's actually not important at all and GFY

• Upvote 1

This week has been exhausting. I'll catch up on the game tomorrow after I get home, pick up the dog from boarding and get settled back in.

I've tried to catch up each morning before work, but it's been hard to tell what is nonsense, what is misdirection, and what is serious, when you are just trying to read as quickly as possible on the crapper.

Tier 1 - BG, JiF

Tier 2 - Leelou, HeavyFag

I think your tiers are backwards and Jif should be off but otherwise I dislike myself for the faggotry I feel from agreeing with you.

Lol that was really fun!! :)

Even at your worst you are still better than everyone else. LOL Well done.

I guess at least I got to semi-hammer you. :winking0001:

The next time I'm town, I'm all yours!!

lulz, well, at least I was right and AVM definitely didnt use random.org. We'll be able to figure this out.

Vic, JVoR, CTM, Pac - all very likely to be scum.

My player will kick every single one of your pussy asses. FTR.

This stinks to me. Clumsy attempt to plant the seeds that he's Landry, but intentionally vague enough to leave open possibility he could claim another character in the event someone else reveals as Landry (he's gotta be in this game, right?) later on. Tries to slip this in on page 1 so others only skim over it, don't really question it, but subliminally soak it in. Also, Batman seemed convinced Dan was scum.

The next day the police surrounded a warehouse where Hess’ dead body tied to a chair. The coroner’s report told a chilling tale: Apparently the man had tried to beat Hess to death first, but his arm just wasn’t strong enough to amount to much more than a light bruise. After hours of attempting, the man finally gave up and suffocated Hess with his towel.

Noodle armed killer, eh? Sanchez? Or Pennington, as JF80 suggested? ... But there are only current members on the Jet's squad in this game, right? If not, that'd be pretty sweet to think Broadway Joe might make an appearance. I pray AVM wouldn't have included Joe Namath without also throwing in the alluring Suzie Kolber.

I don't like that Darthe is acting like he didn't know that was a joke. Like any of us would say something like that seriously. I could vote Darthe if the wind blows that way.

Fog. If the FOG blows that way. Never underestimate the power of fog ...

SAN DIEGO -- Tiger Woods is going to have to wait to pursue another win at Torrey Pines.

A thick fog shrouded the course along the Pacific bluffs on Saturday and essentially wiped out the entire day at the Farmers Insurance Open. Woods, a six-time winner of this tournament, had a two-shot lead and never even bothered coming to the golf course. Three players completed one hole -- and that was after a three-hour delay.

Players were to resume the third round at 10 a.m. ET Sunday and go as long as daylight allowed, and then finish Monday.

And that's a best-case scenario.

In a bizarre twist, tour officials were hopeful of rain and a little wind Sunday morning, two elements that most golfers dread. That's what is needed, however, to keep the fog away from Torrey Pines and allow the tournament to resume.

Edited by HeavyFog
  • Upvote 1

I like the pressure on bg as well, since he's pretty much raging at this point and it's entertaining.

Haha yes.

lulz, well, at least I was right and AVM definitely didnt use random.org. We'll be able to figure this out.

If this is true...I think there's a very good chance that Ape is town. Although I'm not sure that I buy into your theory yet.

This stinks to me. Clumsy attempt to plant the seeds that he's Landry, but intentionally vague enough to leave open possibility he could claim another character in the event someone else reveals as Landry (he's gotta be in this game, right?) later on. Tries to slip this in on page 1 so others only skim over it, don't really question it, but subliminally soak it in. Also, Batman seemed convinced Dan was scum.

Noodle armed killer, eh? Sanchez? Or Pennington, as JF80 suggested? ... But there are only current members on the Jet's squad in this game, right? If not, that'd be pretty sweet to think Broadway Joe might make an appearance. I pray AVM wouldn't have included Joe Namath without also throwing in the alluring Suzie Kolber.

Fog. If the FOG blows that way. Never underestimate the power of fog ...

SAN DIEGO -- Tiger Woods is going to have to wait to pursue another win at Torrey Pines.

A thick fog shrouded the course along the Pacific bluffs on Saturday and essentially wiped out the entire day at the Farmers Insurance Open. Woods, a six-time winner of this tournament, had a two-shot lead and never even bothered coming to the golf course. Three players completed one hole -- and that was after a three-hour delay.

Players were to resume the third round at 10 a.m. ET Sunday and go as long as daylight allowed, and then finish Monday.

And that's a best-case scenario.

In a bizarre twist, tour officials were hopeful of rain and a little wind Sunday morning, two elements that most golfers dread. That's what is needed, however, to keep the fog away from Torrey Pines and allow the tournament to resume.

Wombat pales in comparison to the fog. Fog > Wombat

If this is true...I think there's a very good chance that Ape is town. Although I'm not sure that I buy into your theory yet.

Take your time. do it right.,

Bickering with some buffoon on the Justin Upton thread my brother started. This dude seems to think Arizona made out well in that trade.

In a 10-team fantasy baseball keeper league with my brother. Auction style. We get seven keepers. Already have six keepers picked out (Joey Votto - $35 / Andrew McCutchen - $22 / Giancarlo Stanton - $16 / Justin Upton - $23 / Clayton Kershaw - $28 / Gio Gonzalez - $22) but I need one more. Who would you keep with your last spot: Jose Altuve for $8 or Brett Lawrie for $20? I'm really on the fence.

Edited by HeavyFog

Wombat pales in comparison to the fog. Fog > Wombat

They are both really awesome! :)

Bleedin , tell your scummates to hurry it the **** up.. Ok?

They are both really awesome! :)

^ must have a high fever

^ must have a high fever

HeavyFog dances to Britney Spears in public. He earned my love. :D

HeavyFog dances to Britney Spears in public. He earned my love. :biggrin:

Which song?

HeavyFog dances to Britney Spears in public. He earned my love. :biggrin:

I'll dance to most anything in public or private

• Upvote 1

I think Till the World Ends?

Was he in full costume?

Bleedin , tell your scummates to hurry it the **** up.. Ok?

Bah, do it your damn self. I mean come on, you've got the same access to the scum QT that I do.

Was he in full costume?

It's not a costume, it's just how I dress. sh*ts real. I'm off to my intramural harpooning league. Cya later fellas.

old_fisherman.jpg

Embrace The Fog, feel it wrap over you like a soggy blanket. He who sees clearest in The Fog sees clearest of all. So says Heavy Foggit.

3-1-1205602798509-15032008.jpg

Based on what I'm seeing from Pac so far, he's my best read as town. There is absolutely no caution in his play like there is when he's scum.

Only thing worse for town than following your lead when you are "scum hunting" is following you on some absurd leap of logic while you game the mod and ignore game play altogether.

I'm going to piss my pants if JIF is town and you are scum, the way you've essentially be farting wind into the sails of every one of his vapid theories is disgusting.