New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LARP?

Just so it's clear, because I don't think I ever did make it clear, I've never LARP'd before. I've never even RP'd before.

I don't mind playing the part but there are definitely bigger nerds than me 'round these parts. Just sayin.

Just so it's clear, because I don't think I ever did make it clear, I've never LARP'd before. I've never even RP'd before.

I don't mind playing the part but there are definitely bigger nerds than me 'round these parts. Just sayin.

I never ate a pig whole before or did body shots of bacon grease of a steers ass but that's who I am here.

so be a nice fairy princess and play along.

A little roleplay is a way to give back to your lady dude, don't alienate.

Oh, you mean that other faggotry.

come+at+me+pokemon.jpg

I never ate a pig whole before or did body shots of bacon grease of a steers ass but that's who I am here.

This is very related to my above post. Think of it as a happy mix.

I think I could only be the third best fairy princess here but I'll try.

Seriously, this whole thing is a house of cards. The last thing we need to be doing is really looking too closely at all of the roles that have been assigned to each of us over the years. Next thing you know, Ape will be telling us he hasn't really thrown his feces at people.

Ok, well maybe that one is true, but I'm sure there are others which aren't.

Seriously, this whole thing is a house of cards. The last thing we need to be doing is really looking too closely at all of the roles that have been assigned to each of us over the years. Next thing you know, Ape will be telling us he hasn't really thrown his feces at people.

Ok, well maybe that one is true, but I'm sure there are others which aren't.

If this happens Im coming with a farewell to bring buckets of tears and I will never be back. Don't take that from me. Not that. Please? Please??

I never ate a pig whole

skips the hooves.. top hard to pass,won't make that mistake again

did body shots of bacon grease of a steers ass

needed to add the steers ass qualifier, has done body shots of bacon grease

I thought "moo moo" was what you called it when you ate two entire cows for a single meal.

Crusher: expert in "moo moo"

Ape: expert in "poo poo"

Together he and I are the yin and yang of JN mafia's collective digestion system disorders.

Based on what I'm seeing from Pac so far, he's my best read as town. There is absolutely no caution in his play like there is when he's scum.

Only thing worse for town than following your lead when you are "scum hunting" is following you on some absurd leap of logic while you game the mod and ignore game play altogether.

I'm going to piss my pants if JIF is town and you are scum, the way you've essentially be farting wind into the sails of every one of his vapid theories is disgusting.

Other than wbat trying to force bogus agendas, I havent seen anything worthy of casing on game play. This death, is clear as can be, the mod tailored roles for specific players.

Its a theory and thats all it is but its a theory that I think is going to prove to be true in the end.

Archived