New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't you say your character pummels the sh*t outta others on page 1? Is Shonne Greene really that great of an ass-kicker? As JF80 said, stubborn mule might be a better description.

You must have miss read my post. No where in there did I say Greene kicks ass.

You're a grotesque wanna be beach bum who lives a life filled with homo erotic exchanges with men on the internet. I'll stick with my schtick, you stick with yours.

Stop stealing my material. You're not creative enough to come up with your own, we get it. But use Nolderp's shtick, its much more suiting.

No.

He's a doosh, but he's got a pretty clear-cut town tell.

Pac as town is usually dead by D3, he'll be the fist to tell you that.

Lol what a screwed up meta this is, but in any case the Womby Leelz convo isn't that interesting regardless of the language.

You're a grotesque wanna be beach bum who lives a life filled with homo erotic exchanges with men on the internet. I'll stick with my schtick, you stick with yours.

^ someday will be the opening sentence to Jif's obituary

"It is what it is"?? No 5 paragraph diatribe of why Leelou and Wombat's spanish conversation is filled with definitive scumtells? Wtf.

I was only responding to the part about Pac's town tell. I'm not sure why Darthe referenced that meta and the Wombat/Leelou spanish lesson in the same sentence. I assumed retardation.

I was only responding to the part about Pac's town tell. I'm not sure why Darthe referenced that meta and the Wombat/Leelou spanish lesson in the same sentence. I assumed retardation.

I didn't know you needed things clearly separated for you but I should have assumed. Forgive me Ape.

Wanna banana?

Your numerous attempts at buddying up with me have been noted... the timing of it is particularly interesting -- ie after I declared you were pinging.

They were NFL players not mobsters…and they didn’t sign up for this. Anxiety grew high after the death of two teammates though they could only remember Revis. Odd.

Still, though, these were NFL players. They had a job to do and a paycheck to collect, so on to practice they went. Practice went like any Jet practice you’d expect – the defense looked like the 85 Bears and the Jets offense just looked absolutely pathetic. The kind of pathetic that no longer makes you cry, but starts to make you laugh.

One player, though, wasn’t laughing. In fact, he was nearly in a full on rage almost every play. Towards the end of the practice one of the QB’s lofted up a soft pass and he went in for the big play.

BOOM!!!!!!!!!

The entire team jumped up from the hit with excitement filling the field. Well…everyone except for the victim. He tried to stand up and fell right back down to the ground. So much wasted potential in that one…always getting hurt. Good thing Dan is dead, her heart might not be able to take the loss of one of her favorites.

dustinkeller.jpg

Darthe, Dustin Keller, vanilla townie, is out for the season.

As the sun set at Florham Park most of the Jets went home, but one youngster stuck around. He had shown flashes in his short time as a Jet but also had major mental lapses. Thing about this kid though? He cared. The biggest question was who did he care about more? The Jets or league phenom RGIII?

So he spent extra hours in the weight room and studying tape – anything he could do to get better. He began to earn favor through the coaching staff for being the last player in the facility, though today…he wasn’t.

He was watching tape from the Jags game when his fumble came up. “Sometimes you just wish you were dead, man….damn” as the kid shook his head.

“Well I can make that happen” a voice whispered from the dark.

The youngster had just turned his head around in time to see a football fly towards his face. He fell to the ground more annoyed than hurt and got up ready to kick someone’s ass…but as he rose up the tape stopped, and literally ended up around his neck. Only the ****ing Jets would still use REAL tape.

He struggled and fought back as long as he could, but eventually gave way. If only he’d been a vet or maybe a bit stronger, maybe he could have saved himself.

Don’t worry, Ishy…RGIII doesn’t tear his ACL in football heaven.

10012349-large.jpg

Ishy, Jeremy Kerley, Vanilla Town, is dead.

It is now Day 2. With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Your numerous attempts at buddying up with me have been noted... the timing of it is particularly interesting -- ie after I declared you were pinging.

You are kidding yourself if you think I'm concerned that you said I'm "pinging", LOL. I look at your wreckless grass beating as a town tell, because you don't do it as scum, and every time you are scum I point out that you aren't doing it. I trust my track record there, and any time I feel we are town together I try to cooperate with you, as I do with anyone whom I read as town with any level of confidence.

Last game is a perfect example, I had more success reading town tells than scum tells. Sometimes it's just easier to isolate those you trust, then scum hunt. Especially when you've got no time for getting engrossed in the game. Which was my case all of last week.

Roster

1. JiF

2. JVoR

3. Dan – Town Jester, lynched Day 1

4. Verbal

5. Leelou

6. Smash

7. Pac

8. SMC

9. Lily <3

10. Crush

11. BG