New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

For keeping track:

1. JiF

2. JVoR

3. Dan (lynched D1, Eric Smith, Jester solo-win)

4. Verbal

5. Leelou (revealed Nick Mangold on D1, Doc)

6. Smash

7. Pac (revealed Shonn Green on D1, no role)

8. SMC

9. Lily <3

10. Crush

11. BG

12. 80

13. Darthe (out for season N1, Dustin Keller, vanilla)

14. Wombat

15. Ape

16. Hess (killed D1, Revis, mod-confirmed townie)

17. Nolder

18. CTM

19. Sharrow

20. Vic

21. Ishy (killed N1, Jeremy Kerley, vanilla)

22. HeavyFog

Official Final Day 1 Vote Count

Wombat (2): HeavyFog, SMC

Pac (1): Vic

BG (2): Ishy, CTM

JVoY (1): Ape

Darthe (1): Leroy

Dan (11): JiF, Nolder, Smash, Wombat, Crusher, Darthe, JVoY, 80, Lily, Pac, Dan

SMC (2): Sharrow

Ishy (1): BG

(Ape added: With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. I also fixed the votes on BG, which were incorrect.)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're beyond your comprehension. It's ok.

Yeah, I guess they could be. I'm not very good at reading and parsing long, rambling diatribes that contradict each other every other sentence. Then again, my reading comprehension is usually very good and I don't always elucidate my thoughts on thread, so maybe I do comprehend them. Maybe I comprehend everything. Or maybe I don't and just want to give off the impression that I do so that you all think better of me. But I usually don't care what other people think, so that may not be the case. I used to care what people thought, back in my youth, but then I realized that life is too short for that. I don't have too many years left and I want to make the most of them. That's why I go walking with my metal detector every Sunday in the park. It's relaxing and it's good exercise for me. Sometimes I even find old coins. I found a Kennedy half-dollar the other day. Oh, I remember when he was shot. Saddest day of my life. I was coming back from the cafeteria when I saw a huge crowd in the dormitory common room. They were all huddled around a little black and white TV and crying. I didn't understand what was going on but then I actually listened to what Kronkite was saying and was mortified. Terrible day. Anyway, what was I talking about?

You are kidding yourself if you think I'm concerned that you said I'm "pinging", LOL. I look at your wreckless grass beating as a town tell, because you don't do it as scum, and every time you are scum I point out that you aren't doing it. I trust my track record there, and any time I feel we are town together I try to cooperate with you, as I do with anyone whom I read as town with any level of confidence.

Last game is a perfect example, I had more success reading town tells than scum tells. Sometimes it's just easier to isolate those you trust, then scum hunt. Especially when you've got no time for getting engrossed in the game. Which was my case all of last week.

Don't worry I'll circle back to you....

for now lets see if a BG train develops.

Unvote

Vote Pac

If anyone in this game is Pennington- it's Pac.

I didn't like Vic piggy-backing on the retarded theory that players/characters were hand-designated. Just felt like he was riding this theory to place a cheap vote on Pac, who IMO was playing pretty pro-town all of D1 (see: beating the grass like an ape). Pac, like me, can usually peg Vic as scum early and it takes almost nothing to get Pac run up and lynched.

Vote Vic

I'd also like to revisit my suspicions of JVOR.

At least the Jets had their defense. Revis or no Revis, the defense was still the strength of the team and honestly, they were better off with Eric Smith gone.

They had a very talented defensive line, though most would argue they better after all the high picks they’d spent on the area. The latest of which was first round pick Quinton Coples and he was showing good signs already. Much better than previous bust Vernon Gholston, but that’s not really saying much.

Coples wasn’t the brightest crayon in the box – he just played football, and he was good at it. So when a man came up and offered to buy him lunch, he thought nothing of it. After all, as the Crusher would say, you never turn down a free lunch. The first rounder slapped Pac on the butt as he ran off the field with the stranger, causing Pac to blush and giggle like a little school girl.

Once they got to the strangers van Coples asked what was for lunch, and he found out quickly – oodles of noodles. The man pinned him down and stuffed noodle after noodle after noodle down Coples throat until he wasn’t hungry anymore.

What a shame…Coples was so very loved <3 <3

quinton-coples.jpg

Lily, Quinton Coples, Town Mason, is dead.

Day 2 continues.

Once they got to the strangers van Coples asked what was for lunch, and he found out quickly – oodles of noodles. The man pinned him down and stuffed noodle after noodle after noodle down Coples throat until he wasn’t hungry anymore.

What a shame…Coples was so very loved <3 <3

Day 2 continues.

OK, we can end all doubt that Chad Pennington isn't the SK. And also any doubt that former players are involved.

No they don't. They're all waffling piles of bullsh*t.

There is lots of stupid bullsh*t I can quite deservedly be accused of around these parts, waffling is nowhere close to one of them, I'm far too stubborn of an ass for something like that. You might understand that if you stupid chowda' eatin' dipsh*ts could get past a 1st grade reading level.

Don't worry I'll circle back to you....

for now lets see if a BG train develops.

I'm sure you will, I'm resisting the OMGUS right now... will a GFY suffice?

BG train is a must for today. I'm guessing Dan's train had at least a couple scum on it, maybe one or two early, one late. Being that it was the much-feared Dan. Probably at least one scum avoided that train though.

Suspects for avoiding Dan: Vic, CTM

Suspects for pushing Dan: Nolder, Smash, 80 and JVOR

There was substantial "riding the JIF" on D1 from a couple people, either piggy-backing his votes/cases or adopting his retarded theories. All felt advantageous. I think a competing train on Vic is highly beneficial while BG gets pressed.

For keeping track:

1. JiF

2. JVoR

3. Dan (lynched D1, Eric Smith, Jester solo-win)

4. Verbal

5. Leelou (revealed Nick Mangold on D1, Doc)[

6. Smash

7. Pac (revealed Shonn Green on D1, no role)

8. SMC

9. Lily <3 (noodled D2, Coples, Mason)

10. Crush

11. BG

12. 80

13. Darthe (out for season N1, Dustin Keller, vanilla)

14. Wombat

15. Ape

16. Hess (noodled D1, Revis, mod-confirmed townie)

17. Nolder (revealed as Mason partner to Lily, D2)

18. CTM

19. Sharrow

20. Vic

21. Ishy (killed N1, Jeremy Kerley, vanilla)

22. HeavyFog

Official Final Day 1 Vote Count

Wombat (2): HeavyFog, SMC

Pac (1): Vic

BG (2): Ishy, CTM

JVoY (1): Ape

Darthe (1): Leroy

Dan (11): JiF, Nolder, Smash, Wombat, Crusher, Darthe, JVoY, 80, Lily, Pac, Dan

SMC (2): Sharrow

Ishy (1): BG

(Ape added: With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. I also fixed the votes on BG, which were incorrect.)

After reading through day 1 on sat, bg still sticks out to me.. Jvor also pinged a bit, trying to get rid of dan who reads him so well. Also I'm more inclined to believe Leelou given the mangold claim and no counter..

For now I'll

Vote BG

Archived