New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I speak the truth.. I obliterated your squad on day 1 last game and died on N2.

Yeah you obliterated us so bad that you lost.

Here are the facts:

Smash killed you. We were considering it but only because I thought you had a power role. No one fears you. Even when you do FoS correctly, you can't lead lynches for sh*t.

Your tiers were actually pretty much spot on last game. Cant lie

Post your tier chart again for me. Thanks,

finally, a little respect...

thanks for asking.

Tier 1 - CTM, HeavyFag

Tier 2 - *Crusher, *80

Tier 3 - Leelou

* = new entry

Here are the facts:

Smash killed you. We were considering it but only because I thought you had a power role. No one fears you. Even when you do FoS correctly, you can't lead lynches for sh*t.

BAZINGA!!!!

Here are the facts:

I've led more lynches in a season than you've led in your life. I "led" the lynch on Vic last game for example. I pounded enough on him early and often that it left an effect on the game. Day or 2 after I was killed.. Voila.. Lynched Vic.

There are plenty of lynches that I "lead" without declaring I'm leading them. It's part of what makes me a great player.

I was referencing the game when we thought Sharrow was playing but he wasn't on the player list.

Dont recall that game.

Neither of these posts were necessary. Once again, you strut right up to the line of being cool... then wet your pants.

**** necessary. I piss on your line of being cool.

I've led more lynches in a season than you've led in your life. I "led" the lynch on Vic last game for example. I pounded enough on him early and often that it left an effect on the game. Day or 2 after I was killed.. Voila.. Lynched Vic.

There are plenty of lynches that I "lead" without declaring I'm leading them. It's part of what makes me a great player.

lol

LOL, you have a flair for the dramatic... and pathetic.

**** necessary. I piss on your line of being cool.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I just said... moron.

Last game you only did 2 tiers. Losing confidence?

few people are being quiet.. hard to get a read.

I still think Leelou could be lying but the longer there's no counter, the less likely it is.

I think if there is another Doc out there they're being cautious because RBers on scum teams seems to have gotten pretty common around these parts.

finally, a little respect...

thanks for asking.

Tier 1 - CTM, HeavyFag

Tier 2 - *Crusher, *80

Tier 3 - Leelou

* = new entry

Bleedin (town) was there yesterday, and you drafted on my Crusher call out.. pretty easy to always be right when you keep changing your answers..dumb ass

I'm pretty confident that I could figure this thing out with a full character reveal. The problem is that everyone here is too dumb to listen to the man

My current theory is that the worst mafia players are scum. So 80, Nolder, Ape at least. Unfortunately, there isn't a clear #4 worst, so that could be any one of you JAGS.

I'm pretty confident that I could figure this thing out with a full character reveal. The problem is that everyone here is too dumb to listen to the man

My current theory is that the worst mafia players are scum. So 80, Nolder, Ape at least. Unfortunately, there isn't a clear #4 worst, so that could be any one of you JAGS.

Wow. You might as well have just stayed silent.

The only thing worth talking about right now is me.

Maybe I can turn this train wreck around tomorrow if the rest of you don't get in my way.

Though I would have been down with a BG lynch pending his reveal. I wouldn't have lynched Braylon though. BG is an idiot.

Archived