New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

Bleedin (town) was there yesterday, and you drafted on my Crusher call out.. pretty easy to always be right when you keep changing your answers..dumb ass

Dammit Ape is on there too.. that slimy bastard lulled me to sleep on him for a minute. Go ahead and plug him into tier 2 for me and whenever I need my list referred to I'll fetch on you to post it.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bleedin (town) was there yesterday, and you drafted on my Crusher call out.. pretty easy to always be right when you keep changing your answers..dumb ass

and your "call out" has nothing to do with my suspicion of Crusher. He's hiding and seemingly disinterested. This is after a couple games where he's died early on after playing well. He seemed pretty pumped pre-game but is now in a fat funk.

I'm pretty confident that I could figure this thing out with a full character reveal. The problem is that everyone here is too dumb to listen to the man

My current theory is that the worst mafia players are scum. So 80, Nolder, Ape at least. Unfortunately, there isn't a clear #4 worst, so that could be any one of you JAGS.

dumbass

it's clear that all of the most self destructive players are town

I'll give you Ape but if he's not NK'd tonight he's 100% guaranteed town

and your "call out" has nothing to do with my suspicion of Crusher. He's hiding and seemingly disinterested. This is after a couple games where he's died early on after playing well. He seemed pretty pumped pre-game but is now in a fat funk.

Nice to be missed. Still pumped just be patient.

The only thing worth talking about right now is me.

Maybe I can turn this train wreck around tomorrow if the rest of you don't get in my way.

Though I would have been down with a BG lynch pending his reveal. I wouldn't have lynched Braylon though. BG is an idiot.

Relax Tone.

We both identify scum routinely on D1 at over 50% success rate.

However, I have a better track record of both identifying and then leading the lynches, which is the legit way to get it done.

I see this is currently -7 reps. The only reason this won't challenge Jet27's record is because our community is much smaller than the main board.

So, I hate irresponsible dog owners who know that their dog has a tendency to bite and lets them run free next to the road so they can come charging at me and my dog and bite us. Luckily she didn't hurt either me or my dog, but if I wasn't wearing a jacket I'm sure some medical bills would have been involved.

Morning all.

This night would go down as the worst in Jets history. Worse than the missed Doug Brien kicks (damn)…and that’s saying something.

First…JVoR.

Quickness, playmaking ability, a keen sense of the game, and a complete inability to keep it in his pants: these were attributes that best described Jets Voice of Yodeling Reason. And, naturally…the last of which is what did him in.

It was the strange man again…though this time dressed in hideous drag. A smarter man could have seen through his disguise but for all of his strengths, intelligence when the opposite sex is involved was not one of them.

It didn’t take much – a simple “Hi there handsome” from the stranger and off the field JVoR trotted, knowing exactly where this all was ending.

Only he didn’t.

The next time anyone saw him he was nearly unrecognizable. A condom pulled over his head and his entire body was swollen and puffy. Turns out he had an allergy to latex.

I guess that’s why he ended up with so many kids?

c4s_cromartie032512_215900c.jpg

Jets Voice of Reason, Antonio Cromartie, town speedster (tracker), is dead.

But that was just the beginning…

Next was SMC…

He just did his damn job. Never complained, showed up every day, and worked hard. In New York, though, when you’re a top draft pick…it’s often dangerous to be good at what you do.

SMC had been quiet, but for good reason. He knew what he was doing, and he knew the stakes in this sick game some were playing. SMC was being smart. Only problem with being quiet and smart is that people take notice. Most times the wrong people.

Throughout his career he’d had up’s and down’s, but extreme highs including Pro-Bowl selections and of things that actually mean something – shutting down legitimate top talent in the NFL.

So with the loss of many prominent figures, SMC knew it was about time for him to step up. He was spending extra time in the weight room, specifically doing squats. The workout warriors on JetNation would be proud.

The problem with squats though is that you leave yourself exposed for a jackass, and if there is ANYTHING the Jets have an abundance of it’s just that – jackasses.

SMC was in the middle of an unbelievable 700 lb squat when the douche showed up and kicked SMC square in the groin. If only his spotter had been there to catch him, he almost certainly would have survived…

FergusonD%27B06.jpg

SMC, D’Brickashaw Ferguson, vanilla townie, is dead.

So where was Brick’s spotter, anyway?

Of course Brick would only pick one man to be his spotter, CTM! He mistakenly put his life in CTM’s hands it would seem…but why wasn’t CTM there?!

Well…CTM had some…oddities…about him. And some serious character flaws.

First and foremost, he loved to eat. So when he smelled burgers and fries from the kitchen during the workout, it was just a natural reaction. He was almost hypnotized as he walked away.

One player in particular was absolute disgusted by this fat, hippie, slob. His rage had built and built and built, and he couldn’t possibly stand being in the same room as someone who cared so little about their bodies. He decided to take things into his own hands…so he followed out chasing down CTM full speed.

CTM isn’t the dumbest cat in town by any means. On any other day he would have heard the player charging at him, turned around and used his belly as protection. But not today…today was free mani/pedi day at Florham Park and CTM was too busy ogling at the feet through the window.

“How’s about a closer view, bitch!” yelled the player as he rammed into CTM full speed, slamming his head into the glass.

CTM simply bounced off, took a couple steps backwards and with a smile the size of Texas fell on his back causing the earth to shake greatly. THEN the glass shattered.

“Can’t coach with a concussion can you, you fat disgusting slob” laughed the player as he ran off.

Nope. You sure can’t.

rex-ryan-11.jpg

CTM, Rex Ryan, Town Cop…is out for the season.

As any good Jets fan knows it’s right when you think you’ve had enough that you sink to a deeper low. And they did.

“Hey man…you really think this team is run right? Things around here need to change.”

And just like that, things did.

It is now day 3. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

I'm just going to throw it out there. 2 lynch opportunities and there have been how many deaths?

Trying to figure out how town can win when we've had 2 kill opportunities and scum/sk/wtf ever is out there has had 7. Unless we've got a terrible vig.

I'm just going to throw it out there. 2 lynch opportunities and there have been how many deaths?

Trying to figure out how town can win when we've had 2 kill opportunities and scum/sk/wtf ever is out there has had 7. Unless we've got a terrible vig.

There have been the 2 day kills, 2 nks night 1, and now 3 nks. That's a lot of death compared to our 2 lynches. I'm guessing the vig sucks.

Roster

1. JiF

2. JVoR -- Killed N2

3. Dan -- Lynched D1

4. Verbal

5. Leelou

6. Smash

7. Pac

8. SMC -- Killed N2

9. Lily <3 -- Killed D2

10. Crush

11. BG -- Lynched D2

12. 80

13. Darthe -- Killed N1

14. Wombat

15. Ape

16. Hess -- Killed D1

17. Nolder

18. CTM -- Killed N2

19. Sharrow

20. Vic

21. Ishy -- Killed N1

22. HeavyFog

Unvote

Vote 80

Calculated 80 is scum. Crazy 80 is town.

Thats all I've got. The ridiculousness of the unbalance has made me lost interest.

Do some work for me, figure this sh*t out, or lynch me so I dont have to think about it anymore.

Also - if pac is scum, then he's completely comprised the spirit of the game talking PM's early to help himself get to end game.

a) I'm not scum

B ) you're an idiot. Every game I've ever modded people have pushed the boundries far more than I have this game. AVM says in his instructions feel free to talk about his PM's just don't quote him directly... which I have not.

a) I'm not scum

B ) you're an idiot. Every game I've ever modded people have pushed the boundries far more than I have this game. AVM says in his instructions feel free to talk about his PM's just don't quote him directly... which I have not.

Whatever, you hinted to language in your PM. It was gay.

Unvote

Vote Smash

but you're right about one thing.. the unbalance is starting to make me lose interest.. way too many ways for townies to die while only giving us a lynch a day. If there's a Vig, they're the worst ever.

and I see no signs of what I talked about early in the game as far as machinations which may allow for altering of a role.

I'd vote Heavy, 80, or Crush... I have strong town reads on Wombat and JiF and to a lesser extent Nolder.

Archived