New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

so its better not to help town scum hunt ? he said last game he was busy and I think he could very well be the SK lurking and not paying much attention to the game thread.

Possible but unlikely. Other than Leelou none of us like taking credit for a win by hiding.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's telling about it exactly? Are you implying that the fact that you led off with a vote on Heavy means it should carry more gravity than any other lead off vote?

You should be dead by now.

Vote Pac

I'm implying that you're an idiot and the fact that his name goes unmentioned by most is telling. As in potential scummates won't want to talk about him.

Thanks for making it easier to vote for you if a movement in your direction mounts.

I've just realized why you are seemingly willing to vote anyone... you are Pennington (SK).

I won't vote JiF or Wombat and not ready to Vote Nolder.

You trying to paint me as Pennington and claiming I'll vote anyone shows that you're coming unglued. I've claimed the starting RB for the Jets and there are no counters.

Unvote

Vote Ape

Roster

1. JiF

2. JVoR -- Killed N2

3. Dan -- Lynched D1

4. Verbal

5. Leelou

6. Smash

7. Pac

8. SMC -- Killed N2

9. Lily <3 -- Killed D2

10. Crush

11. BG -- Lynched D2

12. 80

13. Darthe -- Killed N1

14. Wombat

15. Ape

16. Hess -- Killed D1

17. Nolder

18. CTM -- Killed N2

19. Sharrow

20. Vic

21. Ishy -- Killed N1

22. HeavyFog

someone fill this out with names of those who died. not it

Mo Wilk

We going in a row or just throw it out there?

Feels like Pac is scrambling to prevent the blind lynch on Vic, buying him time. I'm re-thinking SK accusation, perhaps just scummates. Pac is normally giddy to threaten to hammer, and yet here he is offering any excuse he can to stall pressure on Vic.

Yesterday Pac was pushing a hasty agenda, forcing things to resolution quickly. Now he's stalling and saying let's wait.

Liking my vote there more and more.

JIF and Pac are the two that champion Ape = scum MVP play when they are scum more than anyone else. If JIF is town, then I'd guess I'm alive because Pac is scum and using me... especially because I was dumb enough to give him a town read early on.

Feels like Pac is scrambling to prevent the blind lynch on Vic, buying him time. I'm re-thinking SK accusation, perhaps just scummates. Pac is normally giddy to threaten to hammer, and yet here he is offering any excuse he can to stall pressure on Vic.

Yesterday Pac was pushing a hasty agenda, forcing things to resolution quickly. Now he's stalling and saying let's wait.

Liking my vote there more and more.

JIF and Pac are the two that champion Ape = scum MVP play when they are scum more than anyone else. If JIF is town, then I'd guess I'm alive because Pac is scum and using me... especially because I was dumb enough to give him a town read early on.

My god you're dumb.

If my intention was to stall I wouldn't say anything.. People have already said they're waiting to hear from Vic which will likely be hours from now.

I'm trying to get the game MOVING by involving others.

You're making this easy for me.

Roster

1. JiF

2. JVoR -- Antonio Cromartie, town tracker, Killed N2

3. Dan -- Eric Smith, town jester, Lynched D1

4. Verbal

5. Leelou

6. Smash

7. Pac

8. SMC -- D'Brickashaw Ferguson, vanilla town, Killed N2

9. Lily <3 -- Quinton Coples, town mason, Killed D2

10. Crush

11. BG -- Braylon Edwards, vanilla town, Lynched D2

12. 80

13. Darthe -- Dustin Keller, vanilla town, Killed N1

14. Wombat

15. Ape

16. Hess -- Darrelle Revis, mod confirmed town, Killed D1

17. Nolder

18. CTM -- Rex Ryan, town cop, Killed N2

19. Sharrow

20. Vic

21. Ishy -- Jeremy Kerley, vanilla town, Killed N1

22. HeavyFog

I won't vote JiF or Wombat and not ready to Vote Nolder. You trying to paint me as Pennington and claiming I'll vote anyone shows that you're coming unglued. I've claimed the starting RB for the Jets and there are no counters. Unvote Vote Ape

Yes. I'm "unglued" with absolutely no pressure on me. The simple mention of my name has me scrambling for a solution... right.

What this really comes across as is a desperate attempt to trump up a new direction away from Vic.

So he lied when he said he was Shonn Greene?

I forgot he claimed Greene. I'm not as much worried about the character claims as trying to piece together the deaths, and the likely killers. Who is to say Penny wasn't given a safe claim though... I mean, Pac puked up his character reveal at minimal request. Seemed eager to get it out there.

There are going to be starters that are safe claims, from a pure numbers standpoint. Especially when you consider that Rex, Tanny, Woody, Pennington are likely part of the game, that's 4 out of the 22 original players. Meaning there are definitely starters that won't be in the game as anything other than safe claims.

Agree with you on Pac and JiF. Not so sure on Ape. You got a town read on him?

How come you stopped casing people after D1? You are in thread, but not really influencing anything as you typically might. I sense a great deal more carefulness from you right now.

I think my list is Vic, Smash, 80 and you.

Agree with you on Pac and JiF. Not so sure on Ape. You got a town read on him?

I figure since there are obviously multiple kills he'd be dead by now if he wasn't town. He hasn't struck any special nerves on scum as far as I can tell which means they're keeping him alive to **** over town by over thinking sh*t.

You're too easy...

Verbal is playing?

Seriously had no clue. This is gay. Sorry AVM. <3 you. But stupid game. Nobody playing and way too many kills, impossible for town.

EAD. I'm not low-man in posts. You're firing in all directions right now. Calm the **** down.

Probably right.

Unvote

Just going on the record that Pac is steering the game way more than I'm comfortable with.

PAC does seem to be steering I would think if VIC gets lynched and flips scum PAC would be next for sure. But I think we need to hear from VIC

How come you stopped casing people after D1? You are in thread, but not really influencing anything as you typically might. I sense a great deal more carefulness from you right now.

I think my list is Vic, Smash, 80 and you.

My suspects keep getting killed and flipping town. I was gonna push SMC hard today. Gotta start over.

My suspects keep getting killed and flipping town. I was gonna push SMC hard today. Gotta start over.

SMC is dead. This is a gross WIFOM of pretending like you had no knowledge of it.

Vote Wombat

Town Wombat doesn't miss stuff like this. This is a HUGE PING.

Archived