New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This post sucks btw...

80 neglecting to mention the possiblity of the SK shooting scum is glaring.

Odds say he'll probably shoot scum now that the numbers have dwindled, granted. But the killings in this game haven't exactly inspired confidence.

Also, I'm quite confident Crusher will shoot me. Since I'm town and I'm all about self-preservation right now, I'd prefer this to not happen.

I thought he was scum, tbh. When he was arguing with Pac about the mass reveal, he was being illogical. It's about the only thing I have on him as a scum tell, usually. When he's cop he usually tunnels me early and often on D1, views me N1, and then stays with me all game for cover. He did none of that this game.

Interesting. What makes you think he didn't view you N1? Is it because if he did, he would have gotten a guilty result?

Found this from CTM. I'll go back earlier to see what he was talking about:

Maybe CTM had a guilty on Crusher?

He was mocking my tiers..

and that's an interesting find.. I could see CTM withholding a guilty and trying to stockpile a couple.

I think if he did have a guilty he should have come out and said it and wifom'd scum on who to shoot between he and Leelou.

And since we're getting smoked I'm willing to concede I was wrong about Leelou.. A read Doc would have to have come out by now.

High probability of town -- JiF, Wombat, Leelou

Leaning town - Nolder, Vic

Sick of trying to pick. Been busy and my reads have been horrible. I killed Darth because I had to kill someone and figured who would miss him. I killed CTM because I thought he was pied piping.

cool. without a counter you're locked in. I say we vote on who you should shoot.

In the meantime lets lynch 80.

Vote 80

Also won't character reveal unless we run him up and even then maybe not.

that's what I meant when I called him a furry a$$hole

also belligerent in my other post

basically baiting votes away from crusher which I thought was weird

lynching crusher will tell us about verbal

IMO verbal was jumping on early to avoid more obvious bussing later

he's skating the edges of the game

same as crusher

same as leelou

I'm telling you the scum are just letting town tear each other apart

So I'm jumping early to bus, and then I'm still scum if he's town or SK? (the bottom quote was your response to Ape asking you that exact question)

You realize this makes no sense, right? You can't have both reasons. Awful.

So I'm jumping early to bus, and then I'm still scum if he's town or SK? (the bottom quote was your response to Ape asking you that exact question)

y u mad?

Actually, he can. It's called conditional logic.

Actually, he can. It's called conditional logic.

Explain. So if Crusher is scum, I was bussing....and if he isn't, I'm lurking? That is just putting a square peg in a round hole. You can't make your case work both ways, and then call it logic. You call it stupid.

Archived