New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

Seriously. Ape stalling on this is a HUGE ping. Crusher needs to shoot him tonight, no doubt.

This is retarded. If we want to do the mass reveal after 80's death scene we should, I've been trying to get multiple run-ups today to get as many reveals out in the open.

Since the majority seemed content to wait on Vic, and Crusher, for reveals, I figured it made the most sense to keep pushing people to reveal, and trying to root out scum and the SK. I don't know where the sudden haste and impatience came from with 80, but I figured we were waiting on the rest of his reveal at L1. His retarded second reveal necessitated a hammer obviously... but it did check 2 more names off the list, decreasing the amount of fake claim names.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I don't buy it either. Sounds like he wasted a teammate's sweet fake reveal to me. He'd have pulled it off if he were as good as me.

Hopefully, the quick lynch avoided a day kill.

theme possibility #2 -

I'd have beaten the sh*t out Daniel-san

You AHOLE..

I wanted my theme for next game to be kept under wraps.. now they'll think you inspired me..

that's right ladies.. next game is Karate Kid Mafia.

You AHOLE..

I wanted my theme for next game to be kept under wraps.. now they'll think you inspired me..

that's right ladies.. next game is Karate Kid Mafia.

Bullsh*t, I did inspire it. Glad I could help. Sounds like a good theme. It would be sh*t without me though, just like this team.

incidentally the fact that there was no day kill pretty much means Heavy or Vic is Pennington as I believe they're the only 2 not to post today.

between those 2 I think it's gotta be Heavy.

I'd say Heavy or Ape have to be the kill.. Ape is scum and Heavy is SK.

incidentally the fact that there was no day kill pretty much means Heavy or Vic is Pennington as I believe they're the only 2 not to post today.

between those 2 I think it's gotta be Heavy.

I'd say Heavy or Ape have to be the kill.. Ape is scum and Heavy is SK.

Horrible conclusions to reach.

There was an extra kill last night, which means it could be a day or night SK, and if the SK switched to night, then there wouldn't be a day kill. We've seen it before where the SK is given the choice of what phase they want to kill in, and they can swap it.

Crusher can make himself an Ape fur cloak.

You just put yourself in the JIF / 80 class. Horribly played dude, horribly. I've been telegraphing what I'm doing. You know my play too well these days, there's no way you are town. I'd bet anything you are the SK.

Bwhahahahahaha. Yeah, ok.

Fear mongering a power role. HUGE Ape scum tell.

Muffin top, get your mojo working baby!!!

I can't even make fun of you anymore.

I've got no reason to fear monger, I said I was going to reveal tonight as should all of the remaining players.

Leave it to you to completely whiff on what's going on here.

There was an extra kill last night, which means it could be a day or night SK, and if the SK switched to night, then there wouldn't be a day kill. We've seen it before where the SK is given the choice of what phase they want to kill in, and they can swap it.

You just put yourself in the JIF / 80 class. Horribly played dude, horribly. I've been telegraphing what I'm doing. You know my play too well these days, there's no way you are town. I'd bet anything you are the SK.

I thought I knew what you were doing at first, but then you kept going even though it was clearly not working. Not something you would have done as town imo.

I thought I knew what you were doing at first, but then you kept going even though it was clearly not working. Not something you would have done as town imo.

Yeah, because I over-extend myself as scum more than I do as town. You're an idiot dude. Seriously.

As scum I play precise, sometimes so precise I telegraph my agenda. As town, I play with a bunch of misdirection which results in me getting clumsy and the simple getting away from me for trying too hard. This happens at times unintentionally and at times purposefully.

After we get this scene, we'll have AVM set the mass reveal order. Starting with me. Anyone refuses to reveal should be shot or lynched promptly.

Get that done. Then let Crusher choose his target... don't make him culpable for your folly.

After we get this scene, we'll have AVM set the mass reveal order. Starting with me. Anyone refuses to reveal should be shot or lynched promptly.

Get that done. Then let Crusher choose his target... don't make him culpable for your folly.

Lol AVM isn't going to do that. I say we have JiF set the order.

Bad idea.

First game in awhile I have zero feel right now. ZERO.

Truth is I was going to kill you, CTM or SMC last night.

If I was a day SK I'd be killing the first chance I got every day... with so many shots happening at night I'd be constantly wondering when it was my turn. I'd want to take out as many as possible.

Your continued absence of logic and frantic play is making me feel great about either shooting or lynching you.

Archived