New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was a day SK I'd be killing the first chance I got every day... with so many shots happening at night I'd be constantly wondering when it was my turn. I'd want to take out as many as possible.

Your continued absence of logic and frantic play is making me feel great about either shooting or lynching you.

It's illogical to point out that there was suddenly a third NK and suddenly no DK, and there may or may not be a correlation?

That is a PURE logical conclusion to give consideration to. You're a moron.

Are you really this dumb?

Do really have to ask?

Yes - I'm really dumb

Yes - I'm really gay

Yes - I'm really a wannabe surfer with the physique of a teenage girl

Yes - I'm really the worst mafia player ever

Yes - I'm really annoying and my shtick has run its course

Cool? We get past that yet.

You die tonight. My muffin top kills you. bye bye

100% sure about what? If you say 100% that means 100%. Im already frustrated this game piss me off and I will just shoot you tonight.

Crush shoot that stupid Ape.. the more I think about it the more it makes sense.. He largely avoided 80 all game and earlier today when we started talking Ape, 80 gave us a double reveal. Screamed that he was trying to get us back on him.

Shoot the gorilla and lets party... If you think about it you're likely dead tonight.. might as well go out with a bang.

Crush shoot that stupid Ape.. the more I think about it the more it makes sense.. He largely avoided 80 all game and earlier today when we started talking Ape, 80 gave us a double reveal. Screamed that he was trying to get us back on him.

Shoot the gorilla and lets party... If you think about it you're likely dead tonight.. might as well go out with a bang.

Should be fun to see Ape's fake reveal first.

Where I've come up short in my opinion, in 2 years of playing Mafia, I don't think I've done as good a job of implementing who I am in this game. And I want to adopt a physical, aggressive, attack-style of play....Unpredictable in all phases. That's what I want.

I am going to be a dangerous player. I can promise you that. How many wins and all that, I don't know. But I'm gonna tell you: You're not gonna want to play with 80 going forward.

In short you are a retard and a clown

Sadly I wish I was already dead. Truth is unless I refuse to submit a kill I will have to at least do it another night. If I dont submit then I get cut or die or some sh*t.

That’s my responsibility. I’ll shoulder the blame. Getting lynched in 3 days or less is clearly not what I'm trying to get to. I have to look at every aspect of our how I play, ask myself how I can get better. And I’ll do that. I don’t want to be average. I know what I'm chasing. Clearly I'm not there yet and I've got to come up with answers. That’s what I’ve got to do.

Sadly I wish I was already dead. Truth is unless I refuse to submit a kill I will have to at least do it another night. If I dont submit then I get cut or die or some sh*t.

Well I say shoot the Ape... if you're that unsure then shoot yourself haha. That would be one of the greatest deaths of all time LOL.

* I am not really advocating Crush shoot himself. Just thought it would be hysterical. I would much rather he shoot the Ape and risk missing, then not take the shot at all.

No Ape, no cry. Oh my little monkey, don't shed no tears.

Hahaha... cry? Hardly. I'm just letting you know that you suck. You have to be either the SK, or about to play the price of tunneling on me so much.

I'm leaning with the SK, you've been a study of my play the past few games. Pretty sure you picked up on exactly what I've been doing, and since you've got all the town good faith behind you, you knew it'd be easy to paint my erratic play as scummy.

Because scum truly always jumps right out at the end of the game and does the most obviously scummy things. Scum NEVER blends into the town and gently nudges suspicion on townies that have become victims of their own misplays.

It's all good. I plan to right the ship as soon as we transition into night phase and get this mass reveal done.

Archived