New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

Just to reiterate what Wombat said - I've read his Role PM thread. He had no idea he (and now me) was a backup. Verb has to be lying about being told he was. That's too easy of a claim for scum to make. He's scum.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's actually going to be fine. The integrity of the game will remain intact. I am disappointed that I will not be able to continue, but I have full faith in Lily.

I am the integrity of the game. Oh, wait... you meant...

**** you faggot. Play you're ****ing game. Leave me out of it.

Cock sucker.

LOL you are such a dope.

Just to reiterate what Wombat said - I've read his Role PM thread. He had no idea he (and now me) was a backup. Verb has to be lying about being told he was. That's too easy of a claim for scum to make. He's scum.

Hold on. I have info. Gimme a sec.

I know there are 2 cult left. Why?

Because Sharrow would have definitely recruited once early. If he didn't and was lynched, he would auto-lose. So it makes sense to be smart and recruit 1, and wait until later for the other.

Sharrow recruited the night he died because he knew he was dead.........as in his vest was shot off the night before.

By me.

@CULT

Hammer me and you lose. I'll reveal who I am 100% sure as town, and you'll not get the chance for the mislynches you need. Your only path to victory is through me. I can neutralize the town and make it come down to us. The town will obliterate you. I've had cult in my sights since I shot off Sharrow's vest. I thought I was looking for a SK team, but this is the same thing.

For example, Crusher is 100% town. That tightens the noose on you. You can't recruit, and town can trust Crusher. Lynch me and that noose will tighten further. At this point, I'm either winning spectacularly, or I'll die trying.

-Tebow

There was a great deal of confusion at Florham Park, and more changes were made. Not of the Santonio Holmes variety, but more day to day maintenance than anything else. The player formerly known as Wombat had a mental break, you see…and had undergone a complete and total psychological change. He hadn't done anything wrong, in fact, he had been a stand up man as long as anyone had known him...but now he now referred to himself as a she, named Lily. Different personality and everything. Only the Jets…

“I’m just excited to be a part of this team” Verbal would always say. So excited, that Verbal…even now, when everyone was against him he kept on being positive. He was an odd one often discussing things with the dead though at least he was positive and accepted them for who they were. No one questioned Verbals motives…just his ability to play the game.

Everyone knew exactly who he was, there hadn’t been any dispute in that – but for a while they were okay with that. They thought he brought something to the table, or that there were more pressing needs to be addressed first. Verbal just sort of sat around, doing his thing all while the rest of the team went to hell in a handbasket.

Perhaps it was Verbals innocent natural. Perhaps it was excitement. Or maybe people kept him around just to **** with SMC and JiF. What exactly, we’ll never know. But, as with all things, it had finally come to an end. Those left went before Woody Johnson and told them what they thought of Verbal…which was all Woody needed to hear.

Just as Woody was headed for him, Verbal finally stood up for himself: “Look…the only path to victory is through me. Put your trust in me, and I will guide you to greener pastures. Screw the Jets – let us all unite as one, and take down this pathetic franchise!”

It sounded great, astonishingly enough those around Verbal began to agree and got fired up. Suddenly there was chanting, “Ver-bal, Ver-bal, Ver-bal, Ver-bal!!!!!” and cheering…laughing and smiling. People began to believe that Verbal was just what we all needed, someone to take down the Jets and free us all from this masochistic life style.

“Verbal….YOU’RE FIIREEDDD!!!!!!” Woody screamed with his best Vince McMahon impression.

Well…that didn’t last long.

tim-tebow-running-in-rain.jpg

Verbal, Tim Tebow, Mafia Roleblocker has been cut from the team…permanently.

It is now night.

It sounded great, astonishingly enough those around Verbal began to agree and got fired up. Suddenly there was chanting, “Ver-bal, Ver-bal, Ver-bal, Ver-bal!!!!!” and cheering…laughing and smiling. People began to believe that Verbal was just what we all needed, someone to take down the Jets and free us all from this masochistic life style.

“Verbal….YOU’RE FIIREEDDD!!!!!!” Woody screamed with his best Vince McMahon impression.

lol'd at this bit

Good work

Roster

1. JiF -- Muhammad Wilkerson, town mason, Killed N5

2. JVoR -- Antonio Cromartie, town tracker, Killed N2

3. Dan -- Eric Smith, town jester, Lynched D1

4. Verbal -- Tebow Roleblocker Scum

5. Leelou

6. Smash

7. Pac

8. SMC -- D'Brickashaw Ferguson, vanilla town, Killed N2

9. Lily <3 -- Quinton Coples, town mason, Killed D2